OzHead MKIII

OzHead MKIII (page 2 of 14)

• Hair Length Short (1) and Medium (1)
  • Hair Style Wavy (1) and Curly (1)
  • Straightening Time 20 minutes
Steven
StevenWagga wagga

I really love this

Love the design on this thing. The practicality of it as well is great, it heats very quickly and evenly. Works great time after time would definitely recommend. quality product

fart thot
fart thotMelbourne

this is perfect!

works really well on frizzy hair! and for a really great price as well! def worth every cent. would highly reccomend to anyone from wavy hair to super frizzy hair

Ange T
Ange TSydney

Perfect!

This hair straightener gives me perfectly straight hair with great amount of heat. I love the colour and design as well. I always use it without having to worry about it burning my hair. It is that reliable!

Wong
WongTownsville

Absolutely love this straightener

This is the best straightener I have ever used. After having a GHD for many years I decided to give an Aussie company a go and am not disappointed. This straighter glides so easily through my hair with no snagging and leaves my hair looking sleek and shiny. Heat time is unbelievably quick and I love vibrating plates and the 3 metre cord. By far a better straightener than my GHD and best of all it is an Australian company. Would highly recommend this product.

Ell
EllPerth

Cant live without this!

This is honestly one of the best hair straighter i have ever used! The hair dressers recommended me this product and it is honestly not disappointing. It was super easy to use and it heats up quite quickly. It worked amazing as my hair is always really wavey.

Anjerra F.
Anjerra F.

This is absolutely amazing! Best buy!

I was pleased when the straightener came because it worked so well with my type of hair (I have frizzy hair) and people always ask about my straightened hair! It is super easy to use, it heats up fairly fast and it runs smooth through my hair!

tahn13
tahn13North Queensland, QLD

Can't do without this

So pleased I brought this straightener. It's so quick and easy to use. I feel like I've walked out of a salon. Price was great too as there was 20% off for July. Delivery was quick and customer service exceptional. I'm even going to show it to my hairdresser at next week's appointment.

Lola
LolaGold Coast

Good straightener for the price

I bought the Ozhead because the reputation of the GHD was going down after they switched manufacturers. This is a great alternative, although sometimes I feel like it needs tiny sections of hair to really straighten well. Still, for the price it's a great straightener.

Jezzie
JezzieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!

So easy to use and heats up really fast. I get a perfectly smooth result every time.
Customer service was also very good and I loved the freebie they included.

scooper9
scooper9Telopea

Best hair straightener i've had

I really cant tell you enough how happy I am with this product! Definitely better than my old GHD. Straightening is really easy to use with ut and ditto curling (admittedly, i dont curl very often). Price is very reasonable too.

Alex
AlexCanberra

Great Product

Very easy to use this product, I am extremely happy with the results. It heats up quickly and it was not too expensive. I ended up buying the same one as a gift because I am so happ[y with it.

David
DavidSippy Downs

Very happy with it

I owned this OzHead MKIII for a month, it is really good one, better than others I used before. Can easily use and straight your hair very quickly. Loving it.

toby
tobyBrisbane

So happy to have taken the dive and purchased

Hayley G
Hayley GBallarat

Incredible product, well done Ozhead!

Maggie3029
Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The reviews are right - it's the best hair straightener I've ever had.

Harmony P
Harmony Pasked

I had a Muster straightener 20 years ago which I loved and replaced with a GHD when my sister took the Muster when she moved out. It was back in 2005 and GHDs were just as good (if not better) than the Muster. When the GHD died about 7 years ago, GHDs were not made the same and I have just been buying cheap ones. I am on the search for the 'holy grail' straightener that achieves results like the original Muster and GHDs. Does anyone have experience using these classic ones and can provide some feedback on what they have found available now that is similar? Thanks in advance! :)

Anita
Anitaasked

Hi. I haven't been seen any reviews as to how this goes with curling hair. Does anyone have any feedback regarding this?

mimi
mimi

i have seen hair dresser use it to curl hair.
also the customer service says you can do it.
i have tried curling it myself. need some experience to do so. Especially for the back of the hair if doing it yourself.
but the answer to your question is YES it can curl hair.

Anita
Anitaasked

Hi. I'm thinking of purchasing your product for my daughters, ages 11 & 12. The younger one has really curly, ringlet type hair and the older one has dead straight hair. My hairdresser told me that a hair straightener should be able to straighten and curl hair. Is this correct? Thank you.

Maureen Flood
Maureen Flood

I have gone from natural curly hair to smooth straight hair and loving it, great product and so handy to have at home saves you money as you can do it at home,

OzHead
Dalma H.OzHead

Hey Anita, Yes your hairdresser is absolutely correct :-) You can curl and straighten with the OzHead straightener very easily. Kind regards.

Features:

• The OzHead MKIII Hair Straightener has tourmaline ceramic plates that help reduce frizz and make hair sleek and shiny.
  • Floating heating plates with gentle springs ensure that the plates have even contact with your hair, so you can easily style it the way you want.
  • It has temperature control that lets you adjust the iron's plates between 120°C to 230°C, so you can lower the heat for finer and more damaged hair, and turn it up for coarser locks.
  • Safety features like auto shut-off after 72 minutes, overheat protection, and current protection helps prevent accidents, reduce safety hazards, and protect hair.
  • The straightener is available in 4 colours: Sleek Black, Cherry Red, Deep Purple, and Lime Green.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers appreciated the rapid heat-up time of this OzHead straightener - some even found that it heated up a styleable temperature in seconds.
  • They also found that it was easy to use and style hair with, with some noting that it was simple to achieve a professional finish.
  • The straightener also helps reduce (and in some cases, eliminate) frizz, according to reviewers.
  • As an added bonus, there were plenty of reviewers who found that OzHead’s customer service team went above and beyond to address and handle the questions, problems, and concerns of customers.
CategoryHair Straighteners