OzHead MKIII

OzHead MKIII (page 3 of 14)

• Hair Length Short (1) and Medium (1)
  • Hair Style Wavy (1) and Curly (1)
  • Straightening Time 20 minutes
Bek33
Bek33Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unbelievably good. Great product minus the exorbitant price tag

Cant beleive how good they are & so affordable!

I just got my Ozhead straightener last night in the post & I love it! I have been a loyal ghd user ever since straighteners came out but I decided to do some research & found ozhead. The price & reviews blew me away, its the best straightener I've used, it straightens so fast & keeps my hair straight even after a nights sleep! I wish I had come across them earlier! I wont ever be buying another ghd or straightener that costs $300! Which is a ridiculous amount of money. Ozhead are an Aussie company too which is an extra bonus! Thank you Ozhead & for the cool freebies! You wouldn't get that from another big company!

Fantastic product and fantastic service!

I have just purchased and received my 2nd Ozhead straightener and my first Ozhead hairdryer and I am so happy. My Ozhead straightener has worked better than any I have previously tried including GHD and Silver Bullet and is still going strong after 6 years! I have been so happy with it that when I saw the deal on Ozhead hair dryers & straightener I wanted one. The straightener heats up quickly, has varying heat settings and I use it everyday to straighten my grey hair which never breaks the ends or leaves it frizzy. My daughter has natural ringlets and uses the hair serum which is amazing on its own. Highly recommend this company and their products. Huge thanks to Dave for being so helpful and processing my order so quickly.

Find out how OzHead MKIII compares to other Hair Straighteners

Best straightener I have ever used!!!!

I can't praise this product and the customer service they have provided enough!!!
Firstly this straightener is by far the best on the market and at a affordable price. Secondly there was a hiccup with delivery (not Oz head's fault) and they went out of their way to rectify it for me. Outstanding product, outstanding services!!!!
Thanks so much x

Dalma H.OzHead

Hey Becky :) Yeah sorry for the shipping hiccup, and thanks for the lovely review - May your OzHead give you years of faithful service. If you do ever get any hiccups you know where to find us :)

Suzanne
SuzanneMelbourne

Amazing service the best I have ever had from any company

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Suzanne, Thanks so much for the lovely review :) If you ever get any dramas down the road you know where we are :)

Rose
RoseAU

AUSSIE COMPANY...CAN'T GET MUCH BETTER!!

I've had my Oz Head Straightener for a few weeks now. I owned a ghd previously, and when it died, I decided to try another brand, I looked up many sites, and came across OzHead, I was a little sceptical at first about the change from ghd, however I'm very impressed and glad I made the change. It glides through my hair beautifully,and doesn't snag my hair which the ghd did, and I love the vibrating mechanism. Also I like the fact that this product has a 3year replacement warranty, The service was excellent from start to finish, and I'm looking forward to many years use from this amazing product. Thanks OZHEAD...

Dalma H.OzHead

Hey Rose, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really happy that you loved the product and the customer service:)

mks
mksLiverpool, New South Wales

Great Product from an Aussie company with amazing customer service

I purchased this straightener after reading all the awesome reviews - and am suitably impressed. It heats up quickly, maintains heat, glides over the hair and leaves my hair straight and silky like a salon finish.
Not only that, the service I received from the company was amazing. There was an issue with the courier delivering, they chased up relentlessly and then sent me a replacement, along with a free hair dryer and other products, for the hassle! Thanks again OzHead my hair is so much happier!!

Very satisfied

Thanks so much for such amazing delivery service....it was at my door the next day and in time to make sure my hair looked great for the family photo shoot!! The product is really great, heats up quickly and is easy to use. Thanks so much for the added extras too...what a great Aussie company!

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Susan, I'm so happy that you loved our product and that you got it in time for the photo-shoot - Always happy to help in an emergency :) Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our hair straighteners as well. They help us a lot !!!!!

Love them!

Thank you so much for the awesome straighteners (and all the goodies!). I used the straighteners yesterday, they are great! Super quick, smooth..such a difference with the vibrating pads and my hair frizzes easily so it would take a few goes to get it smooth with the old straighteners. I found they heat quickly, got to get used to temperature control. Thanks for creating a great product..and nice to be able to support a local business.

Alexa

OMG - GHD, Who are they?

Teegee
Teegee

Love this straightener!

Heats up super quick with no noticeable heat loss. I have very thick, long, course wavy hair and it went through my hair with ease. The casing is light but I'm happy that it is, it takes a while to do hair. I have previously owned a ghd which finally died and was looking for a cheap replacement. I wasted my money on two department store brands and then found ozhead online. So glad I did! It was reasonably priced and definitely a genuine competitor to the big, high end brands on the market. Would recommend over and over.

Dalma H.OzHead

Would repeat without a doubt!

For two years I have been using this article practically every day and I can say that I am delighted. It heats up in a few seconds, my hair slips very well and with an average temperature it works perfectly.
Would repeat without a doubt!

Nathalie Roqueta Knaack
c/Emili Vendrell 21 2 2
08440 Cardedeu
Barcelona

Dalma H.OzHead

Thank-you so much for the lovely review Natalia. I'm so happy that it's working well for you :)

May
MayMelbourne

Doesn't pull your hair

This is the best hair straightener I have used. It doesn't pull your hair like the other ones do and it has ceramic plates that helps to protect your hair from heat damage. It is fairly light weight and great for travelling.

Harmony P
Harmony Pasked

I had a Muster straightener 20 years ago which I loved and replaced with a GHD when my sister took the Muster when she moved out. It was back in 2005 and GHDs were just as good (if not better) than the Muster. When the GHD died about 7 years ago, GHDs were not made the same and I have just been buying cheap ones. I am on the search for the 'holy grail' straightener that achieves results like the original Muster and GHDs. Does anyone have experience using these classic ones and can provide some feedback on what they have found available now that is similar? Thanks in advance! :)

Anita
Anitaasked

Hi. I haven't been seen any reviews as to how this goes with curling hair. Does anyone have any feedback regarding this?

mimi
mimi

i have seen hair dresser use it to curl hair.
also the customer service says you can do it.
i have tried curling it myself. need some experience to do so. Especially for the back of the hair if doing it yourself.
but the answer to your question is YES it can curl hair.

Anita
Anitaasked

Hi. I'm thinking of purchasing your product for my daughters, ages 11 & 12. The younger one has really curly, ringlet type hair and the older one has dead straight hair. My hairdresser told me that a hair straightener should be able to straighten and curl hair. Is this correct? Thank you.

Maureen Flood
Maureen Flood

I have gone from natural curly hair to smooth straight hair and loving it, great product and so handy to have at home saves you money as you can do it at home,

Dalma H.OzHead

Hey Anita, Yes your hairdresser is absolutely correct :-) You can curl and straighten with the OzHead straightener very easily. Kind regards.

Features:

• The OzHead MKIII Hair Straightener has tourmaline ceramic plates that help reduce frizz and make hair sleek and shiny.
  • Floating heating plates with gentle springs ensure that the plates have even contact with your hair, so you can easily style it the way you want.
  • It has temperature control that lets you adjust the iron's plates between 120°C to 230°C, so you can lower the heat for finer and more damaged hair, and turn it up for coarser locks.
  • Safety features like auto shut-off after 72 minutes, overheat protection, and current protection helps prevent accidents, reduce safety hazards, and protect hair.
  • The straightener is available in 4 colours: Sleek Black, Cherry Red, Deep Purple, and Lime Green.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers appreciated the rapid heat-up time of this OzHead straightener - some even found that it heated up a styleable temperature in seconds.
  • They also found that it was easy to use and style hair with, with some noting that it was simple to achieve a professional finish.
  • The straightener also helps reduce (and in some cases, eliminate) frizz, according to reviewers.
  • As an added bonus, there were plenty of reviewers who found that OzHead’s customer service team went above and beyond to address and handle the questions, problems, and concerns of customers.
CategoryHair Straighteners