OzHead MKIII

• Hair Length Medium (1)
  • Hair Style Wavy (1)
  • Straightening Time 20 minutes

Excellent customer service

After contacting oz head after experiencing a problem with my straightener I was super impressed with the customer service I received from both oz head & Jacqui from Jax Hair & Beauty at Wamberal for making contact with me and providing a replacement straightener the very next day ...... Well done and thank you from one very happy customer
Kerry

Purchased in December 2017.

Peter G

Peter GPerth

Very Good

Been using for over a year, heats up very quickly and is Australian owned. I cannot believe that this is the best hair straightner I have owned after trying a lot of different ones. My hair is very straight after using and it doesn't cause much damage. Great product!

Tia J

Tia JBull Creek

Really good hair straighter

This hair straightener is really good. Even though you might have to re do it a couple of times it still does a great job. It heats up very quickly and it is built really well. Lasted a long time too.

Luke C

Luke CEllenbrook

Great Hair Straightener

The OzHead is a very good hair straighter, out of all the hair straightener's I have owned this one is the most capable. This thing heats up very quickly, is very smooth and leaves my hair relatively straight over night. No complex controls, very easy to use.

Happy shopperMelbourne

Fantastic hair

Hi all, got this as a gift off my boyfriend and can't fault it at all. Never has my hair been done so quickly and perfectly with such smoothness and style. Definitely recommend

OzHead
Dalma H.OzHead

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a great review :) If you ever get any dramas you know where to find us :)

Happy shopper

No problem. Happy to help a brand that deserves to be known. I write blogs and have a following on twitter. Maybfr we can work togather. I only represent brands I trust and use first hand.

Any new products
you would like me to try and review. Happy to do so.

Shawna Woods

Shawna WoodsCanberra

Great quality straightener.

Great quality straightener and feels light in my hand, easy to of use and gives brilliant results. I bought this after reading good product on this site. I have very curly frizzy hair and am happy with the 24 hrs that my hairs stays strait.

Dana

DanaRoseville

This is amazing!

It’s very easy to use, heats up very quickly. It removes all your frizz and does not snag on your hair. It leaves you with a really professional finish. I bought one for my daughter.

Talitha

TalithaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding product and customer service

After having some issues with my much loved straightener, I emailed the customer service team regarding a repair to be kindly greeted with a friendly representative that insisted he send me a brand new straightener, free of charge. A package arrived 2 days later, with not one but 2 straighteners, mats and serums that they insisted I keep as a spare with compliments from Ozhead! I have never experienced such an exceptional level of customer service, let alone from a humble Australian company. A far superior straightener to the leading brands, Ozhead deserves worldwide recognition for its revolutionary product and outstanding customer service

mimiepping

Works well

Heats up fast and straightens very well. It comes well packaged. The customer service is great if you have enquiry can speak to a real person on the other end. It was a little pricey but well worth the price. Came with a travel mini straightener which i didnt need as found is enough. Also came with gel to put in hair to protect from heat

Maureen FloodGold Coast Queensland

Perfect Hair ,

I am very happy with my new hair straightener, This will be my third one but well worth the effort to have beautiful healthy hair ,Yes it is very easy to use for me as I am not great on doing hair, It heats up very quickly so waiting envoled it leaves your hair very smooth,

This is the best hair straightener ever!!

I received my cherry red straightener today and I am so impressed. Looks and feels beautiful. I thought I would have a trial with it but found it so easy to use I ended up completely straightening my hair. Heated up quickly. Glided through my hair so easily and quickly gave me the result I was after. I can't stop looking at my hair as it honestly looks like I have been to the hairdresser. For someone who usually takes a while to get the hang of a new gadget I have been pleasantly surprised by how easy I found this to use. Thank you for an excellent quality product. Money well spent. One very very happy customer.

Steven

StevenWagga wagga

I really love this

Love the design on this thing. The practicality of it as well is great, it heats very quickly and evenly. Works great time after time would definitely recommend. quality product

fart thot

fart thotMelbourne

this is perfect!

works really well on frizzy hair! and for a really great price as well! def worth every cent. would highly reccomend to anyone from wavy hair to super frizzy hair

Ange T

Ange TSydney

Perfect!

This hair straightener gives me perfectly straight hair with great amount of heat. I love the colour and design as well. I always use it without having to worry about it burning my hair. It is that reliable!

Wong

WongTownsville

Absolutely love this straightener

This is the best straightener I have ever used. After having a GHD for many years I decided to give an Aussie company a go and am not disappointed. This straighter glides so easily through my hair with no snagging and leaves my hair looking sleek and shiny. Heat time is unbelievably quick and I love vibrating plates and the 3 metre cord. By far a better straightener than my GHD and best of all it is an Australian company. Would highly recommend this product.

Anjerra F.

Anjerra F.

This is absolutely amazing! Best buy!

I was pleased when the straightener came because it worked so well with my type of hair (I have frizzy hair) and people always ask about my straightened hair! It is super easy to use, it heats up fairly fast and it runs smooth through my hair!

tahn13

tahn13North Queensland, QLD

Can't do without this

So pleased I brought this straightener. It's so quick and easy to use. I feel like I've walked out of a salon. Price was great too as there was 20% off for July. Delivery was quick and customer service exceptional. I'm even going to show it to my hairdresser at next week's appointment.

Jezzie

JezzieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!

So easy to use and heats up really fast. I get a perfectly smooth result every time.
Customer service was also very good and I loved the freebie they included.

scooper9

scooper9Telopea

Best hair straightener i've had

I really cant tell you enough how happy I am with this product! Definitely better than my old GHD. Straightening is really easy to use with ut and ditto curling (admittedly, i dont curl very often). Price is very reasonable too.

toby

tobyBrisbane

So happy to have taken the dive and purchased

Harmony P

Harmony Pasked

I had a Muster straightener 20 years ago which I loved and replaced with a GHD when my sister took the Muster when she moved out. It was back in 2005 and GHDs were just as good (if not better) than the Muster. When the GHD died about 7 years ago, GHDs were not made the same and I have just been buying cheap ones. I am on the search for the 'holy grail' straightener that achieves results like the original Muster and GHDs. Does anyone have experience using these classic ones and can provide some feedback on what they have found available now that is similar? Thanks in advance! :)

Anita

Anitaasked

Hi. I haven't been seen any reviews as to how this goes with curling hair. Does anyone have any feedback regarding this?

mimi

i have seen hair dresser use it to curl hair.
also the customer service says you can do it.
i have tried curling it myself. need some experience to do so. Especially for the back of the hair if doing it yourself.
but the answer to your question is YES it can curl hair.

Anita

Anitaasked

Hi. I'm thinking of purchasing your product for my daughters, ages 11 & 12. The younger one has really curly, ringlet type hair and the older one has dead straight hair. My hairdresser told me that a hair straightener should be able to straighten and curl hair. Is this correct? Thank you.

Maureen Flood

I have gone from natural curly hair to smooth straight hair and loving it, great product and so handy to have at home saves you money as you can do it at home,

OzHead
Dalma H.OzHead

Hey Anita, Yes your hairdresser is absolutely correct :-) You can curl and straighten with the OzHead straightener very easily. Kind regards.

The OzHead MKIII, which costs $299.95, was the 2018 ProductReview.com.au Award Winner in the Hair Straighteners category.

This hair straightener has a few unique inclusions, such as vibrating heat plates ‘for faster and smoother straightening’ and tourmaline-coated plates, which are beneficial for damaged hair, as they help reduce frizz.

What reviewers loved about this hair straightener:

• Heats up quickly
  • Lightweight and easy to use
  • Hair stays straight for a long time, including overnight
  • Good for removing frizz and smoothing hair
  • Salon-quality finish – reviewers loved the way their hair looked after straightening.
CategoryHair Straighteners