OzHead MKIII

OzHead MKIII

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for OzHead? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Easy to use

• Reduces frizz

• Rapid heat-up

• Hair Length Short (1) and Medium (2)
  • Hair Style Wavy (1) and Curly (2)
  • Straightening Time 30 minutes
  • Hair Care

Great customer service

Very happy with the customer service after buying the MKIII as a birthday present for my adult daughter. The original shipment went missing in the post and on advising OzHead, Dave got straight on it and personally took another one immediately to the post office and shipped it Express Post. Great communication and fast response to email, even on his day off! Thing do occasionally go wrong ordering online no matter where you buy from but this sort of customer service provides real confidence that any issues will be sorted quickly by OzHead.

Purchased in June 2021.

Tracey
TraceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not as good as hoped

I purchased 1 of these as a friend recommended it. I've used it a number of times now and am not impressed at all so will be going back to my GHD as this is much better

S AndoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed

Purchased in August 2018 at Ozhead website for $205.00.

Excellent customer service

After contacting oz head after experiencing a problem with my straightener I was super impressed with the customer service I received from both oz head & Jacqui from Jax Hair & Beauty at Wamberal for making contact with me and providing a replacement straightener the very next day ...... Well done and thank you from one very happy customer
Kerry

Purchased in December 2017.

Peter G
Peter GPerth

Very Good

Been using for over a year, heats up very quickly and is Australian owned. I cannot believe that this is the best hair straightner I have owned after trying a lot of different ones. My hair is very straight after using and it doesn't cause much damage. Great product!

Tia J
Tia JBull Creek

Really good hair straighter

This hair straightener is really good. Even though you might have to re do it a couple of times it still does a great job. It heats up very quickly and it is built really well. Lasted a long time too.

Luke C
Luke CEllenbrook

Great Hair Straightener

The OzHead is a very good hair straighter, out of all the hair straightener's I have owned this one is the most capable. This thing heats up very quickly, is very smooth and leaves my hair relatively straight over night. No complex controls, very easy to use.

Lovemyhome
LovemyhomeAdelaide

Didn't work for us

Happy shopperMelbourne

Fantastic hair

Hi all, got this as a gift off my boyfriend and can't fault it at all. Never has my hair been done so quickly and perfectly with such smoothness and style. Definitely recommend

Dalma H.OzHead

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a great review :) If you ever get any dramas you know where to find us :)

Happy shopper

No problem. Happy to help a brand that deserves to be known. I write blogs and have a following on twitter. Maybfr we can work togather. I only represent brands I trust and use first hand.

Any new products
you would like me to try and review. Happy to do so.

Shawna Woods
Shawna WoodsCanberra

Great quality straightener.

Great quality straightener and feels light in my hand, easy to of use and gives brilliant results. I bought this after reading good product on this site. I have very curly frizzy hair and am happy with the 24 hrs that my hairs stays strait.

Dana
DanaRoseville

This is amazing!

It’s very easy to use, heats up very quickly. It removes all your frizz and does not snag on your hair. It leaves you with a really professional finish. I bought one for my daughter.

Talitha
TalithaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding product and customer service

After having some issues with my much loved straightener, I emailed the customer service team regarding a repair to be kindly greeted with a friendly representative that insisted he send me a brand new straightener, free of charge. A package arrived 2 days later, with not one but 2 straighteners, mats and serums that they insisted I keep as a spare with compliments from Ozhead! I have never experienced such an exceptional level of customer service, let alone from a humble Australian company. A far superior straightener to the leading brands, Ozhead deserves worldwide recognition for its revolutionary product and outstanding customer service

mimiepping

Works well

Heats up fast and straightens very well. It comes well packaged. The customer service is great if you have enquiry can speak to a real person on the other end. It was a little pricey but well worth the price. Came with a travel mini straightener which i didnt need as found is enough. Also came with gel to put in hair to protect from heat

Maureen FloodGold Coast Queensland

Perfect Hair ,

I am very happy with my new hair straightener, This will be my third one but well worth the effort to have beautiful healthy hair ,Yes it is very easy to use for me as I am not great on doing hair, It heats up very quickly so waiting envoled it leaves your hair very smooth,

This is the best hair straightener ever!!

I received my cherry red straightener today and I am so impressed. Looks and feels beautiful. I thought I would have a trial with it but found it so easy to use I ended up completely straightening my hair. Heated up quickly. Glided through my hair so easily and quickly gave me the result I was after. I can't stop looking at my hair as it honestly looks like I have been to the hairdresser. For someone who usually takes a while to get the hang of a new gadget I have been pleasantly surprised by how easy I found this to use. Thank you for an excellent quality product. Money well spent. One very very happy customer.

Harmony P
Harmony Pasked

I had a Muster straightener 20 years ago which I loved and replaced with a GHD when my sister took the Muster when she moved out. It was back in 2005 and GHDs were just as good (if not better) than the Muster. When the GHD died about 7 years ago, GHDs were not made the same and I have just been buying cheap ones. I am on the search for the 'holy grail' straightener that achieves results like the original Muster and GHDs. Does anyone have experience using these classic ones and can provide some feedback on what they have found available now that is similar? Thanks in advance! :)

Anita
Anitaasked

Hi. I haven't been seen any reviews as to how this goes with curling hair. Does anyone have any feedback regarding this?

mimi

i have seen hair dresser use it to curl hair.
also the customer service says you can do it.
i have tried curling it myself. need some experience to do so. Especially for the back of the hair if doing it yourself.
but the answer to your question is YES it can curl hair.

Anita
Anitaasked

Hi. I'm thinking of purchasing your product for my daughters, ages 11 & 12. The younger one has really curly, ringlet type hair and the older one has dead straight hair. My hairdresser told me that a hair straightener should be able to straighten and curl hair. Is this correct? Thank you.

Maureen Flood

I have gone from natural curly hair to smooth straight hair and loving it, great product and so handy to have at home saves you money as you can do it at home,

Dalma H.OzHead

Hey Anita, Yes your hairdresser is absolutely correct :-) You can curl and straighten with the OzHead straightener very easily. Kind regards.

Features:

• The OzHead MKIII Hair Straightener has tourmaline ceramic plates that help reduce frizz and make hair sleek and shiny.
  • Floating heating plates with gentle springs ensure that the plates have even contact with your hair, so you can easily style it the way you want.
  • It has temperature control that lets you adjust the iron's plates between 120°C to 230°C, so you can lower the heat for finer and more damaged hair, and turn it up for coarser locks.
  • Safety features like auto shut-off after 72 minutes, overheat protection, and current protection helps prevent accidents, reduce safety hazards, and protect hair.
  • The straightener is available in 4 colours: Sleek Black, Cherry Red, Deep Purple, and Lime Green.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers appreciated the rapid heat-up time of this OzHead straightener - some even found that it heated up a styleable temperature in seconds.
  • They also found that it was easy to use and style hair with, with some noting that it was simple to achieve a professional finish.
  • The straightener also helps reduce (and in some cases, eliminate) frizz, according to reviewers.
  • As an added bonus, there were plenty of reviewers who found that OzHead’s customer service team went above and beyond to address and handle the questions, problems, and concerns of customers.
CategoryHair Straighteners