OzHead MKIII

OzHead MKIII (page 3 of 8)

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for OzHead? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Easy to use

• Reduces frizz

• Rapid heat-up

• Hair Length Short (1) and Medium (2)
  • Hair Style Wavy (1) and Curly (2)
  • Straightening Time 30 minutes
  • Hair Care

Does the job perfectly

I bought the Ozhead about 2 years ago and it hasn't missed a beat. It works really well for both straightening and curling. I had a cheap straightener before this and it died after about 6 months. It's well worth spending the extra money for something decent. I would recommend the Ozhead to anyone.

Dalma H.OzHead

Thank you so much for the review Angela :)

Irene70
Irene70Sydney

Excellent product and fantastic customer service

I bought my ozhead just under 3 years ago and was extremely pleased with the straightener. It's the best I've used but sadly it died a few months shy of the 3 year warranty expiring. Ozhead were excellent in replacing my old straightener with a new one within 24 hours of me contacting them. I'm so pleased with my ozhead straightener and the customer service and support has been nothing short of fantastic.

love the OzHead

I Love my OzHead straightener, i use mine for both straightening and curling. I had a GHD before the OzHead and haven't used the GHD since, much prefer the Ozhead as it curls a lot better and keeps the shine in my hair.

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Emily, Thanks very much for the review. It's really appreciated :)

Karen4
Karen4High Wycombe

Much better than GHD and great customer service

I researched a couple of years ago as my girls desperately wanted a GHD but I came across this Australian straightener with great reviews and cheaper so I thought we'd give it a go and we've loved it. The vibrate option did stop working about 2 months in but I sent it back and it was replaced quickly without problem. My girls still felt they must've been missing out with the GHD so they went halves in one a month ago only to be disappointed. They realise the OzHead is the better straightener and now don't understand what all the fuss is about with GHD.

Lisy
Lisy

Best Customer service I have ever received.

My husband bought one for me a while ago and I was very happy with it until recently.Due to a minor fault I contacted them for a replacement.I could not believe , they send me a new one on the next day.Their customer service is impeccable.

zaz
zaz

GHD no more. Loving my new ozhead straightener!

It sits comfortably in your hands, glides well. Is not as heavy as other straighteners which makes it easy to keep going, especially at the back of your head. It heats up super fast and is just overall a very good straightener. Hope this is useful for potential buyers :-)

Cazz2260
Cazz2260

My favourite Christmas present EVER

Love this hair straightener. Love the fact the plates vibrate and it goes through your hair quickly. Recommend this product to anybody.

Perfect!!!!!

What an amazing product!!!! The first time I used it people were asking what hairdresser I went to but it was all my new ozhead hair straightener. I am so in love and happy with my new straightener!!!

Lizzy T
Lizzy TWamberal

3rd time lucky

Theresa Smullen
Theresa SmullenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome

I have been so impressed with my hair straightener that I purchased 18 months ago. I have used a few different types and this has been the best, even better than the GHD I use to own that didn't last. I have very curly hair and use my straighter almost everyday and it has been brilliant and has a great finish. The customer service is amazing. I had a query today and they were so good. Also their hair serum is fantastic too, i use to use orofluido serum which is quite expensive but started using oz head serum when I received it in the package and I find it so much better, not heavy or too greasy. My sister who also bought a straightener from oz head has also been impressed with it. Cheers

Thank God for Ozhead straighteners!

At last a straightener that actually leaves my hair straight without fizzing up as soon as I'm out in a gust of wind! Perfect to take with me anywhere, versatile and keeps my unruly locks shiny and sleek for hours without drying and leaving brittle broken ends, Ozhead you are a Godsend!

What a star product !!!!!!!

As a woman with fine curly hair, i could never believe how ozhead straighteners totally transformed my hair into sleek, shiney locks!!!! Thank you ozhead!!!!! I’ve got the perfect christmas present for myself!!! Ho ho ho!! Merry christmas everyone at ozhead!!!!

suzi
suziSydney

Think Pink.... The rest seem to stink!!

Finally a hair straightener that heats perfectly to make my hair shinier than ever!!....forget the rest...only buy the best..... You won't regret it!!

Jodie Amy
Jodie AmyLong Jetty, New South Wales

Very impressed

I love my OzHead hair straightener

My hairdresser reccomended the OzHead hair straightener to me and I am so grateful to her for doing so because it has made a great difference in the way I can manage my hair. It has made managing my hair so easy and my friends have noticed how stylish my hair is looking now.

Fantastic Straightener ! Brilliant Customer Care!

As a Hairdresser I have tried and tested many hair straightener's and Ozhead beats them all for quality style and performance. My client's love them! Not only do Ozhead produce great hair straightener's they give you a 3 year warranty without any hassle and with brilliant customer service as well.. Just pick up the phone and they are more than happy to help in any way they can .......never have I had such aftercare service! Fabulous !!!!

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Jacqui, I'm so happy you like them and your clients too :) Thanks for being a wonderful customer :) Cheers, Dalma.

Jacqui
JacquiSydney

Perfect!

I'm so happy with my Ozhead! Having a hair straightner that not only makes it quick and easy to straighten my hair but also keeps it straight has been brilliant! I cant get over the great quility of this product and the awesome customer service that comes with it! Thanks Ozhead

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Jacqui, (lol 2 Jacqui's) Thanks so much for the review:) Warm regards, David.

The best haistraightner ever

I have owned an OZhead hair straightener for the past two years and have convinced many of my friends how great they are. I was given the opportunity to buy a brand new Ozhead a month ago and wow what an offer. Better yet the new Oz head is even better than my old one and the amazing new vibrating feature works even better on my hair. I love it so much I'm buying my daughter one too for christmas. If you want to buy a hair straightener you can not go past the Ozhead for quality, value and yes it's Australian made.

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Marilyn, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It means such a great deal to us when people take the time to leave us feedback :) Warm regards. David.

Blessedpeople
BlessedpeopleAU

4 years on & my oz head ThinkPink still rocks !

Dalma H.OzHead

Fantastic, will never buy another brand.

I bought a Think pink straightener a couple of years ago after my GHD lasted just over 12 months. Did some research & thought it was worth a try buying an Aussie product. I recently received an email from ozhead offering a whopping 65% discount if I purchase their brand new OzHead MKIII straightener with excellent upgrades, now has a temperature control, automatic shutoff & vibrating pads. Who does that! I am extremely happy with the new straightener & even has a 3 year warranty, my hair has never looked so straight & smooth. Thank you very much ozhead for a wonderful product at an affordable price.

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Lisa, thanks so much for the wonderful review. We wanted to reward the customers who had faith enough to buy our product when we were so very new to the market. I'm really happy that you took us up on the offer :) Warmest regards, Dalma.

Bonnie
BonnieBrisbane

Excellent!

A few weeks ago I woke up to discover that the hair straightener I have had for 2 years had stopped working. As I was 2 days away from leaving to go on holiday, I was desperate but also didn't want to just buy any random product. Being relatively new to Australia I had never heard of Oz Head but the reviews looked great. Impressive service! The parcel (Goody Box) arrived the very next day! It is great. Reminds me of my first GHD, where the straightener makes your hair soft and shiny. My second GHD barely got hot. So easy to use and the vibrating plates are pretty cool. I am planning on giving the additional mini styler to my mum in South Africa. I just know she is going to love it!

W5739
W5739South East Queensland, QLD

Long lasting, great straightener

I bought my ThinkPink on line about 7 years ago. It is still going strong with my daughter and I using it. Got a heap mat when I bought it. Looking to buy a straighter for my daughter so we are not sharing anymore and she wants a GHD. Because her friends have one I think. Hopefully I can talk her around to a OzHead. So Happy.

Lizzy
LizzyPerth, Western Australia

Love these straightners!!!!!

So after reading everyone's positive reviews about ozhead straightners I decided to bite the bullet and try it for myself. My goody box arrived today, so excited to try them out straight away. I am totally amazed!! I have very thick wavy hair and curly underneath and just one stroke is enough to make my hair silky straight. I love ozhead, thank you for bringing out a product that actually works.
Inexpensive, vibrating plates ensure smooth straightening.

Dalma H.OzHead

Thank you very much for the kind review Lizzy and taking the time to leave us feedback. It's very appreciated :)

*Perfect!*

I have wavy hair & in damp weather it's prone to frizzyness. Within a few minutes using OzHead straightners, my hair is beautifully straight & extremely shiny.
I've had other brand named straightners which have actually burnt my hair & have caused my hair to break. OzHead straightners dont harm my hair & i don't need to use them every day unlike some others.
Overall I would rate OzHead as excellent & would definatly recommend to a friend.

Dalma H.OzHead

Thank you so much for the lovely review Marina :)

Prisma
PrismaAU

Best ever straightener during my 29 Years of Professional Hairstyling.

After 29 years as a professional hair stylist this is truly the best ever hair straightener I have worked with.The vibrating teflon coated plates work brilliant with no hair snagging creating great curls and also straightens beautifully. So much better value than my old GHD.
Well made, heats up quickly, prompt delively, lovely stuffed present and great price backed with a 3 year warranty!!!
Very happy...Just buy it.
As above
If I was to be really picky I would have preferred heat mat over stuffed toy.

Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Prisma :) Thank you so much for the review. It really means a lot to us. We will definitely take on board the heat mat suggestion. It's a nice idea :) Thank you so much again. xx