OzHead MKIII

OzHead MKIII (page 4 of 8)

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for OzHead? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Easy to use

• Reduces frizz

• Rapid heat-up

• Hair Length Short (1) and Medium (2)
  • Hair Style Wavy (1) and Curly (2)
  • Straightening Time 30 minutes
  • Hair Care
Anneline
AnnelineMelbourne

Oz Head Hair straightener

Vicki
Vicki

Great product!

Amazing results! Bought two since we fight over one in our house. The holder that it comes with is great and very useful! The auto shut off after a certain amount of time is a good feature to have as 17 year olds need that ;) very happy with this product!
Auto shut off, good quality, reliable
Expensive

Tabatha
Tabatha

Don't look any further!

Louisa
LouisaSydney

Extremely Happy!!!

A fantastic Australian product. Beautiful presentation for the straightener as well as the mini, very elegant looking heat mat. Great quality straightener and feels light in your hand, ease of use and brilliant results. The serum has a gorgeous frangrance. World class customer service, OzHead is most considerate and professional company I have ever come across, a real pleasure to deal with and will definitely have my future businesses.
Great quality and price, fantastic results.

Find out how OzHead MKIII compares to other Hair Straighteners

Excellent product combined with great customer service

It is a great product , does a better job than more expensive straighteners , very happy with the results and the long wires make it easy to manipulate around . Customer service is very prompt and helpful . Would definitely buy another one for family or as a gift.
Good results, cheaper than ghd , long wires

Trace
Trace

Awesome Aussie Straightener!!!

Hannah
HannahNewcastle

My old GHD was better!

Received this Ozhead straightener as a gift a couple months back. Was looking forward to using it as my old GHD eventually broke after several years. Well what a disappointment :( it doesn't straighten as well as my old GHD, and secondly the vibrating plates stop working every time I use it :( really disappointed with this straightener, I'd rather go back and use a GHD anyday!

Doesn's straighten as well as my old GHD, vibrating plates stop working.

OzHead
Dalma H.OzHead

Hi Hannah, Please can you get in touch with us? If the results you're getting are not awesome then I suspect you have a bad unit and we can arrange a replacement asap :) We really want every customer to be happy so please call us on 1800 694 323

Jasmine
JasmineBrisbane, Queensland

So Happy

I purchased an ozhead back in March this year and I have never been happier. I am a student so replacing my GHD was not an option, however after reading some hairdresser reviews on the product and the money back guarantee, I thought I'd give it a shot. I am so happy I purchased an ozhead, not only is it a good price but it supports an Australian company!
Inexpensive, Reliable, Leaves your hair feel soft and silky

JanneMelbourne

Happy customer.

Lyssie
LyssieCanberra

Phenomenal straightener, awesome price!

This straightener is AWESOME! It's super effective and leaves your hair soft and shiny! I've also got the mini straightener which is super lightweight and it heats up really quickly and works really well. I owned a GHD before and now that I own an OzHead straightener I am never going back!!!
Best straightener I've ever owned!!! Inexpensive, heats quickly and leaves hair silky and smooth
The tongs can get a little hot when the straightener has been left on for a while, but it's not a problem.

ljh
ljh

I love my OZ Head straighteners

I purchased my straighteners a couple of years ago and am couldn't be happier with them. Even the mini heats up quickly! The mini is so light and compact but it really works! I wouldn't attempt to straighten my whole head of hair with the mini but I'm sure it would be possible. It is perfect for taming unruly curls when I'm away.

I think the straighteners look very stylish and work better than any other brand I have tried.

OzHead straighteners :)

I LOVE the OzHead straighteners! I always used to swear by GHD's as my go-to hair appliance, but i was given the OzHead straighteners as a gift and i absolutely love them! They're easy to use and the vibrating plates really help when trying to do other styles such as curling, volume, up-dos etc.

So happy!

chrish
chrish

Average

I've used many straighteners & this was as another reviewer stated, clunky & the plates didnt float right. I've had mine just over 2 years & a plate finally disconnected. I'm back to plain old Remmington, $50 & works as well. It has a 3 year service warranty which I'llI try (only broke this week) but if it costs money I'll have to consider if its worth it 9postage). will let you know about the service side.
Heated quick, long warranty, very pretty box
Cord too long, not a great plate fixture, no auto cut off, expensive

OzHead
Dalma H.OzHead
Jo
JoBirkdale

The best.

I love my new Ozhead straightener. It is a lot quicker to straighten my hair with the Ozhead because it heats up so quick and the vibrating plates allow it to just glide through my hair. It's great to buy online one day and get it the next day too.
Quick heat up, variable temperature, vibrating plates.
None

Kittycat05
Kittycat05Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing!!!

Just received my new Ozhead hair straightener and let me first start by saying "wow"! Amazing! I have religiously used my GHD for a good decade and I can honestly say the OzHead is better. Alot better. The curls are more defined and it doesn't leave your hair looking straw-ish! I'm seriously impressed and kick myself for destroying my hair with my old GHD! Definitely vaule for money- I would have no hesitations in recommending it to anyone!
Everything- although the vibrating part is weird- but a good weird!!!
Nothing yet!

MM85
MM85Newcastle

Awesome hair straightener

I bought my ozhead a few weeks ago, used it on my hair and love it. I have used a GHD a few times before and I think the ozhead is on the same par as GHD. It keeps my hair nice and straight. 3 days later and my hair is still straight. I also love that it is a Australian company. If you are looking for a great straightener go for ozhead! Just look at all the reviews on here.
Cheaper than GHD, works amazing, australian owned, 3 year warranty
Nothing so far

abellamummy
abellamummyGold Coast

Amazing straight hair and bouncy curls

Turner
TurnerNewcastle

Love it!

LuckyLion
LuckyLion

Excellent product

I received my OzHead goody box yesterday with a large red straightener and mini straightener & heat mat which doubles as a travel pouch . Everything was beautifully designed and packaged and the large straightener is fantastic. I haven't yet tried the small. Customer service was fantastic in helping sort out a mix up in my order very quickly. I think the package is really good value.
Heats fast, straightens well, the vibrating function actually helps it to straighten very well. Doesn't snag my hair at all.

Celeste
CelesteSurry Hills

Great Product, Amazing Customer Service

After my GHD mysteriously stopped working, I researched and saw all of the great reviews on this site. I was amazed by how well this straightener worked - my hair felt glossy. I have already recommended this product to all of my friends. I was also amazed at the level of customer service.
Works well, easy to use

Sal
SalLane Cove

Not only the best hair straightener but also the best customer service

I have been using the Think Pink Hair straightener for more than a year and I absolutely love it! And not only is the product awesome but the customer service is outstanding. I recently had a problem with my old Think Pink straightener where the on/off button was not working effectively. I sent out a complaint form and within an hour I had a reply waiting for me in my inbox. I dealt with Toria who was very helpful and quick with her emails. I posted my hair straightener back and within two days I had a new one delivered to me. OzHead definitely offers the best customer service in my experience!
Outstanding customer service to go along with a fantastic product

GoGirl
GoGirlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick, Easy to use hair straightener

Smeelen