Laser guide for accurate positioning
Double bevel 0° to 45° left and right
1800W strong motor
Drop saw fits perfectly with supplied stand.
My mitre and angles did not need to be adjusted!
I have already found the blade needs to be upgrades, but for the price, this is an excellent machine.
Ideal for the home handyman or renovator, this Ozito Double Bevel Slide Compound Mitre Saw Laser Guide allows a variety of cuts to be made including cross cut, bevel, mitre and compound mitre.
The dual rail slide bars enables you to cut wide boards up to 290mm in one pass. Rotating aluminium table for angle cuts ranging from -45° to 45° with positive mitre table stops enable quick and simple adjustment. Depth of cut adjustment allows the cutting depth to be set for trenching and rebating applications.
- Laser Guide helps ensure an accurate cut every time
- Double Bevel 0° to 45° left & right allows a complete range of bevel & mitre cuts
- Powerful 1800W Motor provides amble power to excellent cutting performance
- 1800W Motor - Provides ample power with smooth cutting.
- Positive mitre table stops - Enable quick adjustments between common mitre cuts.
- Laser Guide - Enable the workpiece to be positioned quickly and exactly.
- Double Bevel 0° to 45° Left and right - Allows a complete range of bevel and mitre cuts.
- Material clamp and support bars provide additional support when working with longer workpieces
- D-handle design improves ergonomics and offers added comfort during operation.
- Robust alloy construction provides added strength and durability.
Other Table Saws
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.