Ozito 18V PXCLMK-018

Ozito 18V PXCLMK-018 (page 2 of 3)

MPN: PXCLMK-018

• Battery Life
Andrew

AndrewMelbourne

Better than I thought

Well priced - it cuts grass, has a good catcher AND has a strimmer included - top value.
Lasted well so far, easy start, nice flat finish, job done.
Been totally reliable so far!
Cheaper to buy this than hire a guy to cut your grass once!

Give it a go!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Sam

SamSydney, NSW

I love it

Date PurchasedJun 2014
T H

T HPerth, WA

good but it is expensive

- That model is expensive compare with others
- catcher is large enough to hold
- battery is good for me, can be used to mow 100sqm for two times.
- issue is that if grass is longer, it is choked, I have to change level one after another to do the job.

Just notice, lot of other brands come out with similar price with bigger price as well , example,
https://www.bunnings.com.au/makita-lxt-18v-x-2-li-ion-380mm-cordless-lawn-mower-skin-only_p3381074 (399)

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Frank

FrankPerth, WA

Perfect mower, so light and easy to use.

This mower has surprised me. As I am 68 I needed a mower that did not have to be started with a pull handle.
The two batteries are so easy to install and last enough to do my 100 square back lawn and my 100 square front lawn. the catcher is plenty big enough. The mower is so light it is incredibly easy to push. I don't know how I used to manage without it. Batteries only take 30 mins to fully charge.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Deadset

DeadsetAberglasslyn

Battery is garbage!

First full charge lasted 20 minutes. 2nd full charge barely half hr. At this rate i’ll have front and back lawn done by 2019. Grass clogs up blades far too easy. Stop...clear blades area...restart. $250...an electric mower cost a third of price and does same job. $100 more for a petrol mower. Garbage.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Jen

JenGolden square

This mower is amazing. I bought it because I needed something lightweight, easy to use but did the j

Catcher is plenty large enough as long as I keep on top of it (mowing the lawns). Just did my 1/4 acre and emptied it 3 times. Not sure how often with other mowers? Hadn't done the lawns for 6 months over winter so understandably had to empty many more times when I mowed the lawn then.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Impressed

All round good mower with great battery life and excellent catcher capacity, light large and easy to assemble, stores away easily, and excellent back up service from the sales rep.
Could do with a lower cutting height.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
angifi

angifi

LIghtweight and easier to use

I love this mower for its ease of use. I have a petrol mower, but I found it difficult to start and push around as it was quite heavy. I don't have a large lawn area, so a small power is perfect for me. I love that it is easy to recharge the batteries and I don't have to worry about purchasing fuel. I no longer have to ask my son or husband to mow the lawn, I just get on with it myself, and that's a win for me!

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Gym guy

Gym guySydney

Does the job but dont expect wonders

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Gary

GaryHertford

Great value

Easy to handle and light weight cuts pretty good , but perhaps not low enough .
Although I was able to bend the ends of the blade a fraction and it cuts a bit lower , they obviously have it cutting high because it might not be powerful enough, but it works for me and I am very happy with it

Iilluta

IillutaSouth Australia

Mowing is no longer a chore with this little beast

This little machine is lightweight, compact yet so powerful. I have a medium sized backyard and on 1 full charge I'm able to get the lawn cut( have to keep maintained in order to achieve this result).

-Fast full charge within 40min.
-Tipically get 15-20min of run-time.
- Extremely easy+ light to manoeuvre
- 5 year replacement warranty.

Overall, I can not fault this product. I absolutely love it.

Brendan

BrendanGold Coast

Good for an electric mower

Mower is very good at cutting lawn. Adequate catcher size. Being light very easy to manoeuvre. Batteries charge quickly. Very easy to load and unload batteries. Our lawn is a good size and we can mow the whole lawn on one run. Obviously hasn’t the power of a petrol mower but if it suits your circumstances it is very good. Overall thumbs up.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Eileen

EileenCanterbury

Disappointed

My problem is mower is on lowest setting and grass doe s not look as though it has been cut. Even tall blades are still standing! The only good thing for me is it is cordless. I rate this as useless!! It is easy to use if only it had a better cutting blade.

September 5th 2018 Update: Dreadful

I have written before about this mower. Dreadful piece of equipment. Wish I'd never seen it!
The grass never looks as though it has been cut. It is on lowest setting. Never much grass in box! I bought it because I am elderly and thought it would be easy to use! Try getting charger on and off battery. I usually have to wait for someone to do it for me. I don't have strength to remove it. The only good thing about it, is it is easy to push!

CRW

CRWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent value with double pack (purchased from Bunnings)

Purchased this lawnmower as part of a double pack (including a grass trimmer) for only $299 at Bunnings.

We previously had an ozito (hand) push mower that was acceptable for our relatively small front and back yard lawn areas (courtyard home). Having only used it twice to date, the battery life has been fine (again, only a relatively small lawn area). This double pack came with two battery packs (for the lawnmower and grass edge trimmer), so that could be used as a potential back up in case a lawn area was larger (as opposed to using a corded or petrol mower).

For homes with relatively small lawn areas, it is highly recommended (for larger areas, refer to other reviews and research further).

great little thing

I only have a small garden so this is perfect no more leads trailing round my feet only problem l had was putting the grass catcher together took it back to home base Chelmsford and a nice young fellah put together for me in a jiffy the mower performs very well and I am very happy with it

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Cuts two strips every 4hrs charge

First cordless mower. Very disappointed
Fully charged it cuts two strips of lawn then stops. charged for four hours another two strips.
By the time i finished i have to start again lawn abot 80ft by 60ft
will be returning to store for a refund and getting a petrol mower

Just a regular customer

Just a regular customerBrisbane

Fantastic cordless Electric lawn mower

After purchasing a Baumr-AG cordless electric mower which failed after two uses, I purchased this Ozito mower to look after the yard.

In comparison with my former Bauer-AG mower, the Ozito lasts for around 30 minutes with the two batteries and allows you to use spare 18v batteries that you may have from other Ozito 18v products — unlike other brands.

It does struggle with longer grass, but that’s ok and easily worked around.

If you have other Ozito 18v products with existing batteries, then do your self a favour and add this to your shed — it just works

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Goose

GooseMelbourne

My First Electric Mower

I was excited to give this a go as I have always had petrol mowers. First impression: electric is great but there is a lot less power. I am a lazy gardiner and only mow when I really have to and I do notice the difference. This is good but it struggles with long grass where the old petrol mower would chew right through it. The battery pack is good and lasts well but I only do ether the front of the back in one go (never both together) and it handles it fine. Its good, its lightweight but it definitely has a lot less power.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Aaron

AaronHervey Bay

Good if you mow regulalry

The Ozito mower is super lightweight and very quiet. The batteries charge quickly and last for a relatively long time. I can generally mow my front and back lawns in one charge if I keep my mowing regular. If the grass gets a bit long then the mower struggles and will cut out in the thick stuff and run out of charge after just the back lawn. Overall it is very easy to use compared to a petrol mower. You just have to mow regularly.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Kera

Kera

Makes it so easy to mow the lawn!

Date PurchasedDec 2017