Ozito BLW-1800

4.9

earlgray

earlgrayAU

Inexpensive Garden Blower

I bought this electric garden blower when my petrol blower vac wouldn't start when most needed with the onset of autumn and, although I've always been skeptical about whether an electrical blower could match a petrol model, I've been very pleasantly surprised. It's a lot lighter than the petrol blower vacs I've owned, and the gust of air is far greater too. The only drawback is having an extension cord trailing along behind, however unless you have an exceptionally large garden with loads of leaves & litter, this unit is all that you're going to need. Time will tell whether it remains as functional long term, but for the price paid and with a 3 year replacement warranty you can't go wrong.

Marko A.

Marko A.asked

Anyone used this product to blow dry their car?

3lionsasked

Just trying to find out how long the cord is
    Can't seem to find that information anywhere.

Mark N.
    Mark N.

30cm. An extension cord is required

Thanks a million Mark

Kath W.

Kath W.asked

Is this a lightweight blower vacuum as I am looking one to vacuum the patio and I have osteoarthritis in my hands so need it as light as possible.

Javaless
    Javaless

Hi Kath.This is a blower only, no vacuum. It is therefore very light. It is corded and plugs in using an extension cord.

CategoryElectric Blower Vacuums