Ozito CDL-1810

Ozito CDL-1810

See the Best Drills in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

PapamikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good cheap drill

I bought this drill 4 or 5 years ago from Bunnings and I am surprised at how well it drills and screws. I just drilled and screwed 75 mm long screws into pine no problems, I was so impressed that I thought I would write up a review. Awhile back I was concerned with the power to screw into wood, and thought it had failed, but then realised that I could change the clutch setting, and no looking back now. The original batteries are both still good and and hold their charge really well. I don't use it alot but it's always ready for when I use it. I was considering buying one of the big brand 18 watt drills but I don't see the need.

Date PurchasedJun 2013

OK for small jobs

Might be ok to put in a few scews but for any greater level of home handyman stuff it fails terribly.
Firstly, the chuck does not grip very well and drill bits have a habit of spinning inside the chuck. When using the drill in reverse mode the chuck loosens and the drill bit falls out.
The batteries are ok but once discharged take forever before you can use the tool again. From flat it took about 18 - 24 hours to fully charge.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Steve

SteveCanberra

Great drill for small / light work

mick devliasked

Can I buy a skin drill cdl 1810 had mine for 9 years died monday

mick devliasked

Can I just buy a skin my drill died after 9 years great little drill cdl 1810

Hi Mick
I have an Ozito -1810 that still works really well. I can't remember exactly when I bought it but it is many years ago. The battery still works fine and holds its charge. I had a look in Bunnings late last year with a view to buying a different skin but found after checking with my battery they have changed the size of the batteries for the new stuff so I didn't bother. But, when this one does die I will probably buy another Ozito.

mick devli

need to get another one best drill iv owned

Seth K.
Seth K.

Can anyone tell me where can I get the charger for the drill. Model number CDL-1810

Matt d

Matt dasked

Hi cordless lovers Any one know what courses a ozito CDL=1810 to keep losing power? many thanks

Madm
Madm

the batteries are designed to fail after a period of time so you need to buy another. Life of the batteries seems to depend on the price you pay for your product - cheap products for the home handyman seem to have a very short battery life.

Get an answer from our members and Ozito representatives

CategoryDrills