Ozito CDL-1810

Can I just buy a skin my drill died after 9 years great little drill cdl 1810

Papamike
Papamike

Hi Mick
I have an Ozito -1810 that still works really well. I can't remember exactly when I bought it but it is many years ago. The battery still works fine and holds its charge. I had a look in Bunnings late last year with a view to buying a different skin but found after checking with my battery they have changed the size of the batteries for the new stuff so I didn't bother. But, when this one does die I will probably buy another Ozito.

mick devli

need to get another one best drill iv owned

Seth K.
Seth K.

Can anyone tell me where can I get the charger for the drill. Model number CDL-1810

Matt d

Matt dasked

Hi cordless lovers Any one know what courses a ozito CDL=1810 to keep losing power? many thanks

Madm

the batteries are designed to fail after a period of time so you need to buy another. Life of the batteries seems to depend on the price you pay for your product - cheap products for the home handyman seem to have a very short battery life.

mahmoud

mahmoudasked

Ozito CDL-1810

Hi
I want ask for charger for this model, where can I get one?

No idea
These products are exclusive to Bunnings but they change the battery design frequently so you cannot purchase a replacement charger (as far as I am aware anyway).
Best option is to try and find a second hand one but that will be difficult.
Welcome tp the commercial world, buy something and then throw it away and buy the new model.
Sorry I cannot be more positive
M