3Ozito CMS-1621

Ozito CMS-1621 Questions & Answers

Graeme
Graeme

PplMy bigger saw just stopped working, not using them much but needed one in a hurry, so I purchased this one, worst mistake, the retractable safety guard had sparks coming from it, the guard came down, gaming the piece of wood I was cutting, nearly taking my finger's, as far as I know it is out of warranty taking the guard off side I could remove the Blade and see what had happened a part had broken of that works the guard,
OZITO CMS IS 1621 2020/10 OZI-205266AU 4300298 1-No 11028

andrewc
andrewc

How to fix the dust extraction of the CMS 1621 mitre saw ? the dust bag is useless and dust flies every where is there a simple solution ?

Brian M
Brian M

I have never used a dust bag so I can’t advise and only used it outside in ventilated spaces with a mask.

GEG
GEG

On the know your product section 6
What does MOVABLE STOP means ?

Phil A.
Phil A.

I want to cut some light steel railings for fencing posts. Is this saw suitable for that? I figured it might be more accurate and safer than using an angle grinder.

daleala
daleala

Hi Phil,
This is a wood saw, you would not be able to cut steel with this.
You would need an angle grinder and a cut-off wheel, or a steel band-saw (needs to be designed to cut steel) or hand saw designed to cut steel (like a hacksaw) to cut the rails.
If you were to try and cut steel, you would likely catch the railing in the saw, and destroy the machine and likely injure yourself.

Get an answer from our members and Ozito representatives