2Ozito ELM-1536

Ozito ELM-1536 Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPN:ELM-1536
rumj
rumj

My drive belt is gone. How do I replace it? No guides I could find so far. My lawn is only 55 square meters and it is not as if it is overworked. How to for belt replacement needed please. Ta in advance.

clogs of old
clogs of old

I have a Elm 1400 works good but the rear wheels are broken ,where can i get two rear wheels

Kevin F.
Kevin F.

Is this a battery powered lawn mower or an electric cord powered

Ian B.
Ian B.

It requires a 25m hd power cord

Kerry M.
Kerry M.

Used it once and now it won't start. It's not the extension cord OR the power point.......have tested both. It's clearly the mower but no troubleshooting address the problem.

Chesson H.
Chesson H.

Take it back for a replacement. I did!

Igor K.
Igor K.

price???

Neil C
Neil C

Can you advise the weight of the mover please

Manzell
Manzell

According to the Bunnings specs page, 8kg.

Alan Osborne
Alan Osborne

Where can I obtain spare blades for Ozito Eco Mow ELM-1536?

Sheryl W.

Where can I purchase a replacement blade for this model

sacpat
sacpat

Bunnings can supply spares as this is exclusive Bunnings product.

Sheryl W.

Thank you, I will go have a look.

B F.
B F.

"special orders counter" according to blades for other ozito mowers on bunnings own website - or sharpen it at a mower shop?

Wes
Wes

how do you assemble the grass catcher. Its diabolical!

Pacman

Yep, I had to put some rivets in to hold together. The other issue is getting it on and off. Their are lots of little design issue with it including the balancing.

Kerry
Kerry

I was going to buy the cheaper Ozito Electric mower but Bunnings were out of stock so I purchased the ELM-1536. I can't find on the Bunnings site details of the type of blade for this model. I have a document bag for manual, receipt, etc and I would also like to include blade details in this bag if ever I want to replace it. Does any one know if Bunnings stock them and the I/N number? Thank you

Pacman

Sorry do not know the blade number, you can order it as a special item from the bunning desk. However when i did want to purchase a new blade for an older mower it was actually quite expensive. Almost thought it would be better to buy a new mower.

BrianP
BrianP

what is the difference between a 700watt lith battery and a 1500watt electric mains power?

Muzza
Muzza

1500w refers to the maximum current draw and how powerful the motor is. As a battery only holds a certain amount of power, which you will find expressed in Ampsor Milliamps, the more powerful the motor is, the less running time you will get. At least with a cord you won't run out of energy, you just lose convenience!

Get an answer from our members and Ozito representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Ozito ELM-1536 is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023. Learn more

Ozito ELM-1030