3Ozito Push Reel Lawn Mower LMP-301

Ozito Push Reel Lawn Mower LMP-301 Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:LMP-301
Brent I.
Brent I.

Should you spray with CRC to lubricate moving parts before use?

Margaret
Margaret

Where do you get the blades sharpened?

Frank c.
Frank c.

Blades are self sharpening.

Tom

Where can I buy ozito manual lawnmower?

peter f.
peter f.

One wheel gets jammed,stops turning

Mary B.
Mary B.

Price please

Tom

Where can I buy this Ozito manual mower? Is it available at Bunnings?

Fred
Fred

Hi Tom yes you can buy this item at Bunnings.

Tom

Is it in any Bunnings store? I googled Bunnings crossroads Casula but it didn’t show this one. They have other Ozito mowers but not manual/push mowers.

Kylie
Kylie

Where can I buy these?

Lottie l
Lottie l

Where can I buy this lawnmower near crows nest

Michelle H.
Michelle H.

We're in brisbane can i buy parts for my lmp 301 push reel mower?

bob q.
bob q.

Inside your main wheels you have a yellow drive cog, which has a key way in it, can you tell me if there is a spring or anything else as my wheel fell off.and where in brisbane could i get the parts?
Bob
Email. boblux56@gmail.com

Banjosmum

No idea Bob, my mower was intact when I bought it 2nd hand, so cant help. However if you go onlihttp://cdn3.blocksassets.com/assets/ozito/ozito-product-manuals/evVTwSzkJ0Ipcmp/LMP-301.pdfne & download the manual there should be something in there

Marie
Marie

Have you got a manual for the lawnmover as I lost mine?

Sis
Sis

Sorry no

Banjosmum

Yes but i googled it and here is your link http://cdn3.blocksassets.com/assets/ozito/ozito-product-manuals/evVTwSzkJ0Ipcmp/LMP-301.pdf

Rachael Helene P
Rachael Helene P

Are there spare parts available for these mowers?

The back roller has fallen off and needs new screws.

L. mILLER

I got a quote of $29.29 for an Ozito LMP301 hand push lawn mower from your branch in Orange. Is this price correct?

Pat R.

Have an ozito mower-but the wheels continually lock up and will not move at all. What is the problem? Pat -Dubbo NSW

Banjosmum

You have twigs or debri in the lower blades which you need to remove

Pat R.

twigs or debri are NOT the answer-I know enough to check things like that. It seems to be a problem in the gears if there are such things in these mowers.

Karl S.
Karl S.

I had a similar problem. Basically when I unscrewed the mulcher out from the bottom, I didn't put thr screws back in. The bottom piece kept wedging on the dirt causing the lock wheel effect. So when you unscrew the mulcher, put the screws back in place to stop the 'wheels' from locking. Hope this helps

Dooza
Dooza

How much is a 300mm push reel mower?

HRM74
HRM74

You would need to check with a store local to you. I think I paid about $99 for this one at Bunnings in Tasmania.

Michael
Michael

Hi Dooza $49.00 for the mower & $20.00 for the catcher.

L. mILLER

I got quote of $29.29 for an Ozito push reel lawn mower LMP-301 from your branch in Orange, Is this correct.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

How to sharpen the blades of the ozito push mowers?

_Anthony_
_Anthony_

The blades are self sharpening and shouldn't need to be manually sharpened under nor.al circumstances. Make sure that the bar at the bottom is touching the blades ao that they stay sharp. Only minor adjustments are needed if it is not touching correctly. From memory quarter turn or less

sydney Lawrence

Can I replace the nylon drive gears on my Ozito hand mower? It has been excellent but after much use the gears are not driving. Thank you.

Kody Jorgensen

Hi Sydney, I am not to sure on this and recommend taking it to your local lawn mower shop or place of purchase. It would be worth a try and may prove much cheaper. May be worth asking Ozito further details.

By the way, a couple of weeks after posting this review my push lawn mower is broken. By this I mean, the blades and the plate have a reasonable gap and do not cut grass. Ive spent countless hours attempting to adjust the blades but it becomes either to tight and the blades wont move or too loose and the blades spin excessively and do not cut. Because of this I would like to apoligise to people i may have mislead. Im unsure if I have caused this problem or loose screw and manufacturing error. Therefore i have moved back onto the old petrol pushy and the this product has caused unnecessary expense. I am not going to get it serviced as i dont want to put anymore money towards it when Im financially better of using the petrol push mower.

Thanks guys, and once again I am sorry for my misleading comments

Kody

Kody Jorgensen

Sorry made a mistake, to adjust the blades you need to do this by loosing the screws located at the edge of the blades, visible from the behind the machine

sydney Lawrence

Many thanks. After years of good service yesterday I purchased a new Ozito from Bunnings. All good now. Thanks again.

roger777
roger777

I enquired and was told replacement gears can be obtained. However, the cost is around half that of a new mower, so it is only worthwhile for DIY and if you have the spare time (although I suspect it should take less than 10 minutes). I plan to do this.

deb
deb

My push mower keeps getting stuck and wont push whats wrong with it?

Hi Deb,

There are a couple of possible answers to your question

1) A stick or stone is stuck in between the blades and the plate. I dont think this is the correct answer because you would know if this is happening, but then again best you know ;)

2) The blades are too tight. Using it over time has caused the blades to erode in a certain place, because of this one blade then becomes closer to the blade then others. Being a self sharpening machine this fits in well with the question. The solution is ever so slighty loosen the red knobs on the side of mower (if its the same type), or just loosen where directed. Loosen very slightly, because if you unloosen to much the mower wont cut and you will end up in a never ending pattern of 'too tight' and 'too loose'

If you notice your mower isnt cutting as it should this is definitely the solution

Hope it helps

Kody

Get an answer from our members and Ozito representatives