Ozito Push Reel Lawn Mower LMP-301

Ozito Push Reel Lawn Mower LMP-301

MPN: LMP-301
See the Best Manual Lawn Mowers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ozito? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Hakan S
Hakan SMelbourne

Don't waste your time or money

It doesn't cut the grass at all, it is almost impossible to get the right height adjustment, it probably moves after you adjust it. I have tried it tens of times and it cuts very small amount of grass every time you pass, you will have to pass the same area over 10 times. It was sitting in the garage for a while, then when I found its invoice just returned back to Bunnings. The were kind of enough to take it back.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
challis
challissydney

a cheap and nasty grass cutter

i was thinking of buying this grass cutter,
last week i found this model by the side walk for council dumster pick up.so i happily took it home
the cutting blade axle was siezed,so i ,m thinking,simple-just spray wd-40 and i got myself a cheap grass cutter
wrong,its completly rusted were both ends of the cutting rod axle attach to the wheels
so i spend a hour pulling it apart.its cheap plastic junk,made of steel that will rust asap.cannot get it to turn,so if you
buy this ozita,you must keep it dry and well oiled after every cut,otherwise once it rusts,its useless.all plastic and cheap
steel parts,if you treat it like a baby,cleaning it ,washing it,then oiling after each cut,then enjoy.otherwise get something better

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

My mums 40 year old push mower works better :/

Don't even bother , they don't make stuff like they used to , just cheap nasty crap :/ thanks bunnings!

Two month cycles.

My second one in 4 months has just died. The blades are not the issue, well unless you count them not spinning as a blade issue. The gears don't engage and even as i push over short dry grass, there is no spin. I love the idea of a gas free device, and i can live with the stopping on brikabrak, but not spinning

The gears dont last

Manual Lawn Mowers

Find out how Ozito Push Reel Lawn Mower LMP-301 compares to other Manual Lawn Mowers

Cheap but worthless

I bought the second one pf these things after the first one died in less than one season of mowing my front verge of 30m2. The second has clagged out after five mows. It was only about $70 at Bunnings, but now i have the hassle of getting another mower. I'll spend more up front and get something that works. These are cheap but worthless.

Green fingers
Green fingers

I just bought this and you can't even tell where I've mown. Now I too have the hassle of getting another mower. Don't buy it!

Terrible

Disappointing. Look elsewhere for better. How a manual push mower could be designed so poorly I have no idea, but they've done it. Plastic pinion gear that meshes with inside of wheel on both sides is already worn out after about five uses on our lawn of 25 m^2. Now on a search for these parts; without them the mower is useless. Missing some parts when purchased new from Bunnings.
Simple, straightfoward to use, good cutting action
Cheap parts

misskm21
misskm21

Terrible

Cheap yes but there is a reason for that. Had a mechanic try to put it together and parts did not all fit. Got an exchange and this one fit together but cut poorly. not worth the hassel.
appearance looked good