Ozito Push Reel Lawn Mower LMP-301

Ozito Push Reel Lawn Mower LMP-301

MPN: LMP-301
See the Best Manual Lawn Mowers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ozito? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Banjosmum
BanjosmumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great way to get fit

i bought the mower 2nd hand, previously it was used for a small lawn. I have a big lawn, the only bug bear I have is the lawn needs to be clean before you start, meaning removing all twigs as it just locks up.
Positives, it cuts at a good height leaving the lawn looking healthy instead of to the ground, I cant get round in one hit so I do it over stages, but I also use a whipper snipper around the edges, its better for the environment

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Sis
SisSydney, NSW

it is a good little mower but you need a flat grass area i found it very hard mowing my lawn as it i

good little mower its quite difficult to mow the lawn you need to have a level yard which I don't have. its quite difficult to move over the lawn and it doesn't get close enough to the edges so you need to use a whipper snipper. so I gave up using the mower and use the whipper snipper

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Tomato
TomatoVictoria

Perfect for a small lawn

As the title says, this lawnmower is perfect for a small lawn. It's great because it's environmentally friendly and you'll never find yourself out of fuel when you need to mow the lawn.

If this is the only lawn mower you own, you'll need to regularly mow your lawn - as when the grass gets too long this mower becomes more difficult to use.

I would highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Manpreet S
Manpreet SFRASER RISE

Fine for small spaces.

It's enough if you have 50sqm or less lawn area. Works better if the grass is only 5-7 cm high. If the grass is higher than this then it takes a lot of effort or move the blade high. It's very easy to clean and can work forever if it's dry and is sprayed with WD40 after each use. Due to the small size, it can be used in tight corners.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Manual Lawn Mowers

Find out how Ozito Push Reel Lawn Mower LMP-301 compares to other Manual Lawn Mowers

CBAR
CBARGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for small courtyard lawns

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Jessilou
JessilouPerth

Good for enviro but you must be strong

It is simple to use but you need to be strong enough to use it. The longer the grass the harder it is to use so regular trims work better. Doesn't come with grass storage bag at the back which I recommend to get unless you want to rake up after you mow. Packs away very easy as it's so small. Perfect for small areas

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Chookii
ChookiiAU

Good for small yards

The cutting results are good
Great for a small yard but wouldn't recommend it for large areas
Easy to use as you just push it over the grass you want cut
Is good for building strenght in your arms and light exercise
Good manuverberability
Easy to store away in garage or garden shed

Date PurchasedMay 2014
Troy
TroyNorth Queensland, QLD

Keeps the kids occupied.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Keith
KeithKialla

Good for what its meant to be - a push mower

Date PurchasedJan 2017

michshelly
michshellyBrisbane

Pretty darn good

I have mowed my lawn twice with the Ozito. It works very well and does a great job of cutting the grass. I switched over to the Ozito after the second Flymo broke. I bought the first Flymo and on the 2nd cut a screw/knob broke. I got it replaced and the very same thing happened. It never cut the grass well in the first place. The Ozito definitely cuts very very well. Fingers crossed it will last.

Dale
Dale

Great for REGULAR lawn maintenance

I recently moved into a new house with a terribly overgrown lawn. This mower was no good as the grass was far too long, so I had to use a petrol mower to cut it down. Now I just go over the lawns once every two weeks and it keeps the grass and dandelions in control. The best bit, no petrol costs and NO fumes in my face while working.

It's worth the money and it works

It's a cheap hand mower! You push hard and it cuts grass. I didn't have any problems with assembly and I managed to cut a very overgrown lawn. It gets caught on sticks etc but you can just pull back and use your foot to turn back the blade wheel and clear it. It cuts really long grass if you kind of take a run up and just do a little at a time. Now that my lawn is short it works brilliantly!

A.M
A.MAU

Works well

Sick of motors running out of petrol/electricity or shorting out, I brought this to quickly do a very overgrown front lawn (4 x 3m). Bit hard to get used to but it cuts everything except for thick and very long types. Unfortunatly there is no grip on the handle, which moves continuously making use alot harder than it should (wear gloves!! I used cycling gloves). Miss matched dill-holes made assembly difficult, lost bolts while trimming.
Better for small yards and short ankle high grass, flat dry ground; sticks in moist ground.
Light weight (carried home/no car), easy to use, cuts short grass well, cheap
Non fixed handle moves constantly, cant cut tall or thick plants, glogs easy, sticks in small dents/moist soil

kezz
kezzVictoria, 3028

Best for short lawns

Good

Not too bad for the price. I only have a small lawn area so it more than adequate. I also sugest the grass catcher for it also unless you don't mind raking.
Cheap - $59, Bunnings.
Easy to assemble.
Cuts reasonably well for its price.