Ozito Push Reel Lawn Mower LMP-301

Ozito Push Reel Lawn Mower LMP-301

MPN: LMP-301
See the Best Manual Lawn Mowers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ozito? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance

Works like a charm!

Cuts cleanly and very easy to use, perfect for small lawn, doesn't fill the air with exhaust fumes,no noise, easy to transport between different properties, minimal maintenance required, just love it!

Purchased for $100.00.

FredGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best thing I’ve found on hard rubbish for quite a while.

I have been looking at these push mowers for awhile and found this model on hard rubbish it just needed a bit of adjusting a bobs your uncle we was on our way we have a small lawn out the back and this little doozy fits the bill just goldilocks I recommend you do your lawn once to twice every two weeks this is a gr8 little mower.

It works and it is quiet.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $56.00.

Ishu
IshuNSW, 2150

Best manual Lawn mover for rough garden

Best manual Lawn mover for rough garden. I can use it without the need of any long cable. It resolved my distance problem as well from the power point. Blade of this mover is great which cu the grass in good cut.
Grass cutting is also perfect. Quality of blade is superb which cuts in an angle and make smooth finishing on the lawn. i do not need to push so hard to make working for me. I recommend this manual lawn mover for all

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Manual Lawn Mowers

Find out how Ozito Push Reel Lawn Mower LMP-301 compares to other Manual Lawn Mowers

HRM74
HRM74Tasmania, 7051

Fantastic and smooth

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Michael
MichaelWheatbelt, WA

Just the ducks nuts.

The best money of spent is so easy to push .Cuts really great for someone who's had a small stroke I found this so easy to put together my 14 year old granddaughter did it for me in 15 minutes same with all real mowing don't let e grass get to long or wet thanks Ozito you are 5star +

Date PurchasedDec 2017
J man
J man

Great mower for Buffalo

Have this mower at home brilliant for my 10sqm Patch in the backyard,

Got it with the catcher good idea makes it effortless to mow, and easy to clean up.

Just dont let the lawn get too long as it will struggle but apart from that its a good little unit with the great bunnings warranty why would you bother paying more?

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Is artificial grass the right choice for my lawn?

With spring in full swing and yard owners tending to their greenery more, some are looking to ditch the lawn mowing altogether in favour of artificial grass. We go through the pros and cons of installing a synthetic lawn so that you can decide what’s right for your turf.

Clara V.
Clara V.21 Sept 2021
is-artificial-grass-the-right-choice-for-my-lawn

Good product, cutting well,

Cutting well and worth for spend $68, love that product, I have 4M by 4M small garden, have water bufflow lawn, it's cuts perfect 30mm to 45mm, I'm recommended this product to buy as long as you maintain same hight every time, otherwise it's hard but

Cheers
Nalaka Kuruppu

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Fantastic - Exceeded expectations!

I bought this yesterday to mow the nature strip - absolutely brilliant! Cut perfectly, very easy to push - I wish had more grass to use it on! It has done a MUCH better job than the mowing man did 2 weeks ago with a petrol mower. This little mower has far exceeded my expectations.

Does the job

roger777
roger777Porirua

A great device, likely to work well for years

Date PurchasedNov 2013
Kody Jorgensen
Kody JorgensenSunshine Coast

Perfect for the normal family yard. Great fun too!

For a start push mowers aren't meant to cut excessively long grass, so all the people complaining shouldn't be :/ Our yard has very little sticks and stones, and we have a yard bigger than the norm. I didn't have to stop once. It did a perfect job leaving the lawn lush and smooth. Described by our neighbors as "A golf course fairway.'' Really easy to use. Im 14 and now cant wait to mow on the weekends. It slides upon a different surface. but push a little harder and she is back on track. Save money on fuel and oil and makes mowing fun! Please don't be turned off by all these negative reviews, as this mower will change your gardening experience.

Economic, light and effective

I have owned two of these push mowers (one here in Oz and the other in the UK). The quality of the cut is very good for the price, just make sure the blade height is set at the right level for your grass and is level. The mower is also very light and takes up a small amount of space compared to a petrol mower. The other obvious benefit is it doesn't use fuel.