Ozito LTL-036

See the Best Electric Whipper Snippers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Purchased this product as we had purchased other product from the same company with out any issues

Very light and easy to use so put away the petrol version.
Did find issues with the line feed, so replaced the head with an easier after market version that takes thicker line and simply slip the new line through as required.
This new 36V Battery runs for around three hours at least, not sure hour long it will run for as we tend to put battery powered tools straight on to the chargers after use. A good way to destroy a battery is to leave it flat or run it completely flat.

Purchased another two of these trimmers as the first one was so good and everyone that had a go decided to not go back to the petrol trimmers, unfortunately the two that we purchased start to smoke around the head, we think it is getting too hot and the plastic might be melting around the gear/shaft. Do think that ozito should make the tools a little more robust happy to pay the little extra for that, as other wise a great tool.

These new light weight battery powered tools, are allowing us to employ people in work that other wise cold not do this work.

Update: Found just the two had taken up smoking and still running as new. So purchased another one.
Found the new one a little different construction when we went to change over the line trimmer head, and its run time is a lot shorter.
Not fond of the new line trimmer head as we have to make a special bolt to fit the more suitable line trimmer heads.
Tried different 36 V batteries and confirmed the motor is demanding more power, ozito will need to make a 5 amp 36V battery for this trimmer if we are to go with the newer models.

Great value trimmer

Once you replace the line it comes with for good quality line this is a great trimmer . Plenty of power for heavy grass . Good Battery life . I used it for 40 minutes and still showed half battery .

It is light weight yet feels Sturdy with good build quality . Does twice the job of my old black and decker .

It loses a star for the rubbish line it comes with . First time I used it for an hour I used about 40 cm of line as it kept breaking and I had to take the cap off each time to refeed. I would have rated it 2 stars but I replaced the line and the difference is amazing . This time I only used about 10cm of line with no breakage . I haven't tested the bump feed as I just stopped it and pulled more line through . Not disappointed at all for half the cost of the bigger brands .