Ozito LTR-630

Ozito LTR-630 Questions & Answers

3 questions from our users

Henry B.

Henry B.asked

how to remove and replace the head on this machine

Col Smith

Col Smithasked

My whipper keeps stopping, I bump the batteries and it goes for another 10 seconds, what am I doing wrong

Stonesyasked

Hi Ken, is this whipper snipper still going well for you?

ken

Yes it's all working well. I've just bought a new twin package of whipper cord which is now readily available at Bunnings. Previously it had to be a special order replacement and ordered in as it wasn't a stocked item.
The unit is still going well as off Feb2020

Stonesy

Thanks! I ended up buying the $49 machine, and it seems to go well.

ken

As of Sept 2018 unit is still going OK. The last lot of whipper cord was bought as shelf stock so a special order and it's inherent delays didn't happen. Still performing well. I actually looked at refilling cord from a bulk line bundle. That was OK but a bit time consuming and cost saving wasnt that large. If finance is no object the cartridge is way to go but bulk works as well. The cartridges came in two packs with two new bump buttons. I haven't worn out or broken the first cartridge bump button yet so having a pack with two seems excessive. It really depends on your ground
conditions.

Get an answer from our members and Ozito representatives

Other Electric Whipper Snippers