Ozito PCS-305

Ozito PCS-305

See the Best Petrol Chainsaws in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

sam

samMelbourne

Very hard to start - Used only one day and just gone into pieces by itself

It is very hard to start unless you are a very strong man. Has taken back 4 times because it is very hard to start. They refused to refund or exchange (bunnings ). Few days ago while I am cutting a small tree the chain and the chain bar suddenly came off. Never buy this one again.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Wallace08

Has performed much better than expected

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Excellent little gem

I bought this chainsaw last week from Bunnings. I have just done 2 metres of firewood, red gum and yellow box in one day. It cut up to 30 cm in diameter, used two fuel refills and oil. Easy cold and hot start. Didn't miss a beat. Good for small jobs.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Parts are impossible to get

I bought the saw about a year ago, and to be fair, it starts well and cuts nicely. However, the little tensioner screw on the outside became burred and I couldn't tighten the chain. Ozito, for some bizarre reason, don't make this part so the saw is useless. I wouldn't buy another one.

Great powerful lightweight chainsaw

Best chainsaw ever. Low price and good customer service. Easy to operate. Super powerful and easy to cut. Can't have another choice except this one. You can't believe how great this is. Highly recommended. No regret on buying. Small and lightweight yet super powerful. A must have for your garden.

its very nearly almost similar to being just about like a real one

Phil

PhilSydney

For $89 I honestly wasn't expecting much, but was plesantly surprised.

Awesome baby chainsaw

Bought this beauty for $99 and was told it's for small jobs only. Well, she started like a dream and within a couple of hours, had made mince meat of 5 very well established trees. The trunks of 4 were nearly double the width of the 10" bar. Chain came off 3 times, was easy enough to pop back on but the 3rd time I'd totally stretched it. Again, it was an easy fix. Love, love, love this little baby!!

Tony R

Tony RThe Basin

For the $$ you can't go wrong

Paid $65 the fact it started made it worth the money the saw is cheaply made as expected for price the saw badly needed tuning which requires a special tool or be handy enough to modify the carburettor once tuned correctly the saw ran like a dream for the normal home user with no chainsaw experience the tuning. Won't matter as after they will blunted the chain and kept cutting until the bar is destroyed and will be cheaper to purchase a new saw.

quite agree

Second one I bought had bum oiler got replaced and so is replacement, will try the above and leave on side today.. Bloke at bunnings said mine was first one returned.. They are a great machine, bought number two for $68, now they are $108 again.Whoever designed it gets my thanks, great light saw.

CharlesMelbourne

Danger, bad batch of oil pumps

Two of these saws I purchased this week have had defective oil pumps . No lubrication whatsoever goes to the chain and bar . The smell of burning metal is horrendous . I could recognize the problem , others with less experience may not . At the least you will be left with a useless saw , however , if the saw is used with no lubrication the chain will overheat and fail potentially causing serious injury to the operator .
Check this saw if you have bought one and ensure the oiler is working .
I personally think that Ozito should recall the entire batch and make sure they work before re releasing them for sale .

I got a lemon

Peter H

Peter HMelbourne

Ozito cheap cheery Chiness chainsaw

baron

baronbathust

A lucky dip

I purchased my ozito from bunnings at first it was ok to start with, i used it to trim branches and cut some fire wood neat little saw i thought, but after awhile it became harder and harder to start finally it refused to even cough. Took it to a mower shop expecting some thing easy to fix but was told too expensive even if parts were available. 14 months old with very little use now in the bin.

gravelsandwich

gravelsandwichRockhampton

Excellent Chainsaw

Roughasguts

Roughasguts

Great little Unit.

A Great little Unit starts easily, Performs great, lght weight, and very economical. You could use it all day has a quality Chain and Bar. Recomend to anyone! never even changed or cleaned the spark plug.

I haven't had it kick back, or jam.

Also comes with a fool proof petrol Oil mixing container,

It leaks Chain Bar oil! you need to put it on a Drip tray.

Andrew

AndrewThe Mallee, VIC

Great little chainsaw

I bought this chainsaw in May 2013, have cut dozens of cubic metres of firewood in that time & it's still going strong. It never fails to start, 2 or 3 pulls from cold & 1 when warm. It's light, & it's small size allows it to sit comfortably across the the footwell behind the passenger seat in the car (VR Berlina wagon). I have easily cut logs up to 300mm in diameter as long as I haven't tried force it to cut too fast. Anything up to about 150mm diameter is a breeze. Would recommend this to anyone wanting or needing a small chainsaw.
Small size, light weight, inexpensive, reliable, good fuel economy.

GuynClaire

GuynClaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Completely useless

Bought this small chainsaw to do take out some small trees around the house. After much experimentation I've discovered the secret to starting it is to turn the choke on, pull start about 10 times, then switch the choke off and pull start & immediately give it full gas. It will only run for about 10 seconds after that before the process has to be repeated. Worst thing I've ever bought. I ended up using a hand saw
Nothing, although to be fair the bar itself is probably OK. Just the motor / drive is useless.
Horrendous to start, stops after about 10 seconds. Generally the most useless thing I've owned.

TheRegularGuy

TheRegularGuynewcastle

my 1st chainsaw

breno100
breno100

Jo P.

Jo P.asked

What size chains do theses have as have to replace mine thx

Wallace08

Hi Jo, look for 3/8LP 050 45DL specs... For a 12" bar. If search google for that you will find them. I tried my local mower place but they didn't want to help as I didn't buy the saw from them so found the chain online

Paul g

Paul gasked

I have a ozito 350 chainsaw but I need a bar cover can I get one

Paul

Paulasked

How to replace split fuel primer? thank you.

Wallace08

I haven't had to replace mine yet but if you have been able pull the saw apart or gain access to the primer bulb, take it out and head to a mower shop and they should be able to supply one. Most of the time this part is a generic one size fits all piece. If you need more help search youtube for "How to replace fuel line on 25cc chainsaw". This saw is basically the same and the video will guide you through the process of dismantling.

Get an answer from our members and Ozito representatives