Ozito PED-3000

Ozito PED-3000

See the Best Petrol Whipper Snippers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RussMc

RussMc

Wish I hadn't bought

Does not adjust low enough especially once blade starts to wear.
I wore 1/3 of the blade out in its first use, skimming lightly against the kerb. My family have owned other edgers and using them the same way I do not recall having this problem.
The unit is so light that the leverage of the tall handle versus the short wheelbase tends to tip it over the front if it encounters any obstacles like a thick patch of lawn in front of the wheel.
Just finished third use and now need a new blade. I think I will get one made at the local engineers to see if this is an Ozito quality problem.

Purchased in May 2018.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Lee

LeeHarvey

Do not buy this rubbish

Be warned this is a load of rubbish,I am surprised that Bunnings would put something like this in their stores.It will edge if you have straight line and not much grass to edge.To put it bluntly it doesn't cut nor go deeper enough ,is difficult to move and overall is substandard .I will take mine back and dump it at their desk.Can't say anymore than that,it will get one star but should be zero

Date PurchasedMay 2018