Ozito 850W Router

10 questions from our users

Lynda G.

Lynda G.asked

850W Router

Can you repair the on off switch

Lynda G.

Lynda G.asked

850W Router

Can you repair the on switch as my has broke

dexter r.

dexter r.asked

850W Router

I lost my collet nut.....what size and diameter of collet nut should i buy?

dexter r.

dexter r.asked

850W Router

Ive lost my collet nut and i dont know what size of nut should i buy can you help me fix it?

Nick T.

Nick T.asked

850W Router

Does anyone have trouble holding the collet lock button down and loosening the collet. I’m finding that the motion of undoing the collet causes the lock button to pop out. No matter how hard I try, I can’t seem to maintain pressure on the lock button. Any ideas?
Cheers.

ronald j.

ronald j.asked

850W Router

four clamps that hold router to ozito table 3clamps hold 4th one does not work because of turret depth stop any help would be helpful

ricdanger
ricdanger

Hi Ronald. A fella by the name of Andy did a YouTube clip where he goes through how to fix this. https://youtu.be/jsjYfEOfevw

Arnold Z.

Arnold Z.asked

850W Router

850w ozito router how much?

les

lesasked

850W Router ROU-5000

I have striped the thread in the chuck tightener can the sharft and nut be replaced?

Walid H

Walid Hasked

850W Router

What bits ozito 850w need?

Michelle

Michelleasked

850W Router

I got a display router & was told it was complete, just missing the box, but there was nothing with it, should there have been any accessories?

RandomIdeaMan
RandomIdeaMan

Mine came with a guide fence and dust port accessories (guide fence is a metal bracket which fits on to the base of the router and the dust port is a clear plastic bit which fits inside the base). Also a wrench to change the bit (just flat cut metal) and a user manual.

You could go back and ask them about it, they might give you a bit of a refund for the missing accessories, but I kind of doubt it.

adfdsaf
adfdsaf

It depends what was attached at the time! You should have a spanner, a dust extractor attachment and a plat that covers up almost all of the hole that the bit sticks out of. I hope it is still going. It will be just out of warranty by NOW!!!