Ozito PXCBLK-018

Ozito PXCBLK-018

Poor quality

After we used it for 3 times, and each time we used just around 20 mins, today we found the blower stopped working intermittently despite the fact that the battery was fully charged. We have to get refund from bunning.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $69.00.

Great product

Good light weight blower, handy size for small gardens or workshops. Plenty of power to match it's size with ample run time from the lithium battery. Another winner from the Ozito power tool range

Purchased in January 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $119.00.

Noise Level
Safety

Great for lady to use

This lightweight blower is perfect to blow my tiny courtyard garage and driveway. It's not as powerful as an electric one but I dont need heavy duty and heavyweight equipment. I would recommend this for any lady to use as well as older folk who might not have the upper body strength.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Easy, lightweight and reliable

I love it, my wife loves it...
simple to use, charge battery and off you go... We bought a larger capacity battery as well to extend use. We use a 3 and 4 mAH battery. Bought from Bunnings. Great for backyard, driveways, garage work and even the roof (be careful up there!)

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Perfect for the smaller garden & still going strong after 2 years!

I love this rechargeable blower & use it most days to clear the drive. It is lightweight & always ready to go without any fuss of putting together, extension leads etc. We have a small garden & it is perfect for clearing the drive, paths & decks of leaves etc. The battery takes very little time to charge up between uses on the fast charger - I charge it when I've finished but don't leave it permanently on the charger unit. I recently bought the grass trimmer & shear kit to trim the lawn edges & shrubs that aren't woody & am really happy with them too. I have the 5.2ah battery & have found it suits my needs. It would have been handy to have 2 speeds but for the price, I can do without that. I would estimate I get about 20 minutes of running time but have never had the battery go flat during use. It can be a bit confusing at Bunnings as to which of the range comes with the battery/charger or is just a "skin" i.e just the tool so I'd advise you to do your research online first.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Exceeds Expectations

This is a great purchase. Light and easy to handle. Larger batteries are available. I love it. Stores easily, and no getting out electrical cords or having to fill with petrol. Product of the year for me. Would recommend for smaller people who do not have acres to blow. Definitely five stars.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Quickest backyard cleaner-upper I've ever had!

So easy to connect the charged battery and turn it on. Powerful enough for around my back yard and my front verandah, clears leaves, cobwebs and dust in no time. I've even used it to clear the floor in the family room, especially under the table, to blow everything straight out the back door. My sons just shook their heads. The only problem I've got is I cannot remove the black tube from the blower. There is no way I can depress the red button to release it. So, for the time being, it wont fit into my tool cupboard.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
ps. Bunnings showed me how to use a flat screwdriver to prise the tube from the blower. Easy as.

Blower

Love this blower, light weight so no sore arms,
be ideal for people who can't lift heavy items, so simple and easy to use starts with just the push of a button! Also love how quickly the battery charges, overall a great product wouldn't hesitate in recommending it to anyone!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Wished I had one of these a long time age

I baught one of these the other day with extra battery, after being recommended by my daughter. Oh my goodness it is so light and so easy to use just put in the battery and press the trigger, the flow of air is controllable so it’s not just being blown into the air like my previous blower. My patio was clean in a few min.
I had a Petrol driven blower before and I wouldn’t even bother to get it out too much hastle too noisy to hard to start and it just blew dust and dirt all over the place.
This blower is so fantastic and the battery and charger is interchangeable with other ozito products ( mower, hedge trimmer etc)
Hope this helps you to choose this product
I highly recommend it

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Blow away your back ache

I've had a bad back for years and hated cleaning outside & dragging a extension cord to use my blower received this blower I can hold it with one finger thank you Ozito what a great cordless machine. Well done Ozito. I look forward to buying your other cordless products.

Absolute Winner.!

Bought this as a combo deal from Bunnings. Trimmer and Blower.
These are perfect for small gardens .Both of them are lightweight and easy to move around. Blower is an absolute winner hands down .Blower is compact and works as a dream. Absolutely will recommend anyone to go for this bad boy.
Trimmer am struggling a bit ,the blade keeps flying off every 30-40 seconds and makes it close to impossible to work. They weren't working at the best on tough grass too that i ended up picking my old school line trimmer and getting the job done.
Secondly the bottom bit of the line trimmer is already broken so not sure whats happening. planning to get this exchanged , may be it could be that i just got the bad bunch.

Still impressed

I bought this as part of a package with the grass trimmer for $79, fantastic value! The pack came with a 3.0 ah battery and so far I have not run out of power using the grass trimmer, blower or little hedge shears. They all share the same battery so its very convenient. I am a very petite female so find the light weight of these really great as I can't manage my partners heavier machinery. He is currently out of action with an injury but is also impressed with how well these have worked for me and will give them a go when he is back to garden maintenance.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Best value easy to use blower.

We purchased one of these with an extra battery for MIL last Xmas. She loves it and uses it all the time. I have a Makita DUB 183Z with the long extension nozzle for doing the same job. The Ozito is lighter (smaller battery helps), and works as well or better, with a whole lot less noise. It also has a 5 year replacement warranty!!! Beat that!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Great piece of kit

Easy to use, quick to charge, and does my garage, pathways and 2 patios on one charge with some spare. $119 in Bunnings with a great warranty. So much easier than messing around with fuel and nowhere near as noisy, even in an enclosed garage space. My yard and driveway has never been as clean.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

great unit but cant remove the plastic blower attatchment

excellent blower. great for blowing leaves and dust. only problem is the blow tube release tab is too hard to press and release the tube. so ended up leaving it on permanently as I cant get it off. Purchased fast charger kit with 2 batteries, which gives a total of approx 30 minutes use enough to blow and clean a back yard

Date PurchasedMar 2017

I bought this item because I have another Ozito tool, a Power Xchange drill, which uses the same battery. What a great concept!! Just buying the Power Xchange tool with the battery being interchangable with another tool.
This is a great tool to blow the leaves that collect in my carport. Enough power for bust and leaves, and over 10 minutes of battery life

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Good little unit

Just bought this from Bunnings. I got a spare battery also seeing how I'll get more ozito power x change Gear in the future. For the size of it it does punch out some power. The tappered nozzle helps get into crooks and crannies. I just
ran it for upwards of 20 min. It does lose a little power toward the end of the battery but still enough to move fine dust and leaves. I can see myself using it a fair bit, especially in the carport where things collect. Very impressed with it. I have a larger unit that was from Bunnings I got years ago with mulch function. It's not to bad but cumbersome with size and electric cord. Done the carport, driveway, paths out back and around my shed (3 car - if that helps) good enough punch to do the job.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Ideal small blower

This is just what I wanted. Light, easy to use, quick to charge, and effective. I couldn't ask for more.
5 Year replacement warranty on mower; 3 years on battery. All for $119. Incredible value.
I don't have a large area so battery has never run out.. Also, not too noisy.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Fantastic buy

I bought this blower as part of a power xchange set of cordless mower and trimmer. Blower is very light and is powerful enough to do what I want. Battery also powers my trimmer, lasts for a long time and charges quickly. Now that Einhall own Ozito it's all good.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Ok for the price.

For an electric broom for the garage, it's great. For a blower after doing the mowing/edging no so great. It's powerful enough to blow grass clippings only, but not powerful enough to blow anything wet, or bigger clumps of sand after doing the edging... Need to pull out the bigger guns to get that done...
Had it for about e months now and just saw that there is an ozito blower that takes 2 batteries. Wish I had waited to try that one out before buying this one... See if it has 36v or just longer run time from 18v...

Date PurchasedJun 2016

A easy way of removing the extension cannot remove it's so hard i don't want to crack the plastic?
I found that not pushing it all the way home before it clicks into place makes it easy to remove and doesn't seem to blow off when in use.I haven’t had any problem

I was looking at getting one for my mum to blow the sand from her driveway as she lives by the beach. Does anyone know if this works well with sand?
Yes, it'd be fine. We have gravel paths beside garden beds. Birds flick mulch onto the gravel & the blower works well blowing the mulch back onto the beds. The same happens on our driveway with birds tossing soil & mulch on it. Sand, mulch, leaves etc on a driveway is easy.sure does work on light dusting of sand but its not for moving sand dunes etc.

What is the running time for this product before you need to recharge?
From my experience (which is not extensive) - I have two different strength batteries. One lasts for about five mins, but gets a lot done; the other two are for 15 mins which is adequate for me. I have one 5 mins and two 15 mins. Best to have more than one battery, depending on the area you use it on.

PXCBLK-018