Ozito PXCBLK-018

• Safety

champ

champ

Bunnings graciously refunded/exchanged

A few days ago, here, I too bagged Bunnings for selling such a rubbish product as the $89 Ozito blower. All the net complaints pointed out that you can't buy the useless Ozito battery separately. However when I went to Bunnings to buy a better blower, a very nice lady [Anne] told me she'd refund the blower or replace it free - despite me not having kept the receipt, on a blower 6-9 months old, which I'd re-charged maximum 20 times before the notorious battery failed. Thankyou Anne & Bunnings. They know the blower is a s

Logical M.

Logical M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great performance For the size

This is a great product for a mid size backyard, the performance is good to removes most of the debris. Just make sure that you get 3Ma battery at least.

Purchased in March 2021 at eBay.

KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great little blower - my 85year old mother threw away her broom to use it!

Love this blower, light and easy to use and blows leaves away, i use it after sanding furniture to clean fine dust and best of all battery matches my other ozito tools!

Purchased in January 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse Retail Stores for $59.00.

BruceTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good blower for a small area.

If you only have a small front and back yard and driveway, it is a good blower. I only purchased the skin and installed a 4.0Ah battery separately. (After fully charged, the battery can last for about 45 minutes.) . blows things as would expect. The 5-year + 3-year warranty is worth trying.

Purchased in November 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $158.00.

Robert C.Sydney, NSW

Ozito blower PXC BLK

Needed a new blower as my trustee petrol blower packed it in arfter 20y of service. Looked at the ozito battery powered blower was sceptical especially for $100. But was surprised sure hasn't got the oomph of a petrol blower but does the job for a average house in burbs (600sq) land. 2ah battery fully charged after mowing lawns am able to do back pathways pergola, carport, front pathway, driveway, council footpath and the gutter and road. When finish show no signs of the battery losing charge. This item punches well above its weight at $100. And it is super light

Purchased in April 2020 at Bunnings at Blacktown for $100.00.

Darren Grant

Darren GrantPerth, WA

Great little machine

Great piece of equipment for a great price little pocket rocket can remove half the tube to enable you to clean your furniture battery not run out yet after a number if uses

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $150.00.

Shaxpier

ShaxpierSydney, NSW

Solid Buy as part of a Kit

Used it often enough and blows things as would expect. I wish it also allowed the use of a shorter nozzle but then they might hit sales of that separate tool. Came as part of a kit with an edger,

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $199.00.

Still waiting to use it

Was really disappointed when I got home and found this product had no battery included. When I purchased a line trimmer from Mitre10 it had a battery with it. Frustrating

Purchased in June 2020 for $80.00.

andrewkadfp

andrewkadfpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Battery faulty before I even used it.

Bought this from Bunnings and didnt even get to use it.
Battery was flashing 2 red lights which means faulty battery.
Not much quality control at Ozito.
I hope Ozito dont start making Avionics or
Life support machines.

Purchased for $100.00.

Find out how Ozito PXCBLK-018 compares to other Electric Blower Vacuums

It worked for 20 mins then stopped...

I charged the battery and used it for 20 mins went dead.
Tried to charge the battery the next day and nothing... red light kept flashing and wouldn't let me charge it.

Taking it back to Bunnings and getting a better one..

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $69.00.

Ian G

Ian GSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Started off great !

After two or three uses, the blower wouldn't start !!! The battery was fully charged .. but nothing happened. Then I realised that the switch was faulty and had to be held halfway on ! Very frustrating, but it can be used ! Off to Bunnings as soon as possible !

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Lewis

Lewis

Light & Versatile Blower

Lightweight, well balanced and easy to use. The long nozzle with the curve towards the outlet lets you "steer" the air so you can get around garden furniture, get into corners, etc. Powerful enough to clear most debris from patio / path, etc. Even use it to blow wet grass from all around and under mower skirt (instead of hosing down). Impressive performance. Smooth and stylish - easy to wipe down. Love it.

Purchased in March 2019 at Online for $150.00.

tune

tuneBelconnen 2617, ACT

Poor quality

After we used it for 3 times, and each time we used just around 20 mins, today we found the blower stopped working intermittently despite the fact that the battery was fully charged. We have to get refund from bunning.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $69.00.

CHRIS HUNT

CHRIS HUNTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

Good light weight blower, handy size for small gardens or workshops. Plenty of power to match it's size with ample run time from the lithium battery. Another winner from the Ozito power tool range

Purchased in January 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $119.00.

jo0853

jo0853AU

Great for lady to use

This lightweight blower is perfect to blow my tiny courtyard garage and driveway. It's not as powerful as an electric one but I dont need heavy duty and heavyweight equipment. I would recommend this for any lady to use as well as older folk who might not have the upper body strength.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

my1stmac

my1stmacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy, lightweight and reliable

I love it, my wife loves it...
simple to use, charge battery and off you go... We bought a larger capacity battery as well to extend use. We use a 3 and 4 mAH battery. Bought from Bunnings. Great for backyard, driveways, garage work and even the roof (be careful up there!)

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Janet

JanetVic, 3199

Perfect for the smaller garden & still going strong after 2 years!

Date PurchasedSept 2016
suzley

suzleysydney

Exceeds Expectations

This is a great purchase. Light and easy to handle. Larger batteries are available. I love it. Stores easily, and no getting out electrical cords or having to fill with petrol. Product of the year for me. Would recommend for smaller people who do not have acres to blow. Definitely five stars.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Carolyn53Sydney, NSW

Quickest backyard cleaner-upper I've ever had!

So easy to connect the charged battery and turn it on. Powerful enough for around my back yard and my front verandah, clears leaves, cobwebs and dust in no time. I've even used it to clear the floor in the family room, especially under the table, to blow everything straight out the back door. My sons just shook their heads. The only problem I've got is I cannot remove the black tube from the blower. There is no way I can depress the red button to release it. So, for the time being, it wont fit into my tool cupboard.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Carolyn53

ps. Bunnings showed me how to use a flat screwdriver to prise the tube from the blower. Easy as.

Karyn

Karyn

Blower

Love this blower, light weight so no sore arms,
be ideal for people who can't lift heavy items, so simple and easy to use starts with just the push of a button! Also love how quickly the battery charges, overall a great product wouldn't hesitate in recommending it to anyone!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

ricebubblesasked

Is it OK to leave the Ozito battery on charge after it has finished charging? I have a Ryobi which annoys the heck out of me. If the battery charger is not switched off after the battery is fully charged, the battery discharges by itself. When I complained I was told to set a timer to remind me to switch off the charger. What a pain!

Kay

Well i am slack and often leave batteries on the charger for longer than needed. But i don’t leave permanently on the charger but we are using our ozito tools regularly so always having batteries on and off the charger!

ricebubbles

Thank you. That answers my question. I will go ahead and get the Ozito. I don't leave my batteries on permanently but if the Ryobi is left on the charger for say one whole day it charges fully after a few hours then DISCHARGES fully over the next 8 hours or so. Then when you go to use it the next day it has zero charge. And when I returned it they told me that was normal.

ricebubbles

Ozito have excelled with this blower. With the supplied battery it blows for about 20 minutes which is enough for our driveway, even with wet leaves. The battery takes several hours to fully charge but the best part is that the battery can be left on the charger until the next use, thus ensuring it is fully charged. The unit is so light and easy to use my three year old grandson was able to help and blow some leaves. Thanks for the help and good advice. Very satisfied.

Phyllis S.

Phyllis S.asked

Is this a blower vac battery opperated and is it light to handle

Kay

Yes battery operated and so light my 85year old mother can use it in preference to a broom to our outdoor area! I loaned it to my daughter once and she did not want to return it so great for all ages! Makes clean up fast and easy!

BruceT

Yes, it so light and operates with a rechargeable battery. Myself recommend.

Arjasked

Would this blower be strong enough to blow away acorns that fall on my driveway from the nearby massive oak tree please and the, fine limbs of leaves that fall from it, not just the leaves. I prefer this for lightness rather than the heavier electric, but I need it specifically for oak tree debris, not just leaves.

Kay

Yes i think it will as whilst we do not have acorns here we do have pine cones! It is a very good blower and can blow our 2cm stones that flick out onto pathway, so will be fine!

Robert C.

My use is for grass clippings and light duty leaves as I have no big trees near my house pathways, driveway. Your use sounds like heavy duty . As I stated hasn't got the oomph of a petrol blower sounds like you need the grunt of a petrol blower to suits your needs or a upmarket branded battery blower like victer, sthil. Ozito only good for light or medium duty work

Arj

I would have thought medium duty use for me. The acorns are the heaviest and the previous commenter said it blows pine cones so surely should blow acorns?

CategoryElectric Blower Vacuums