Ozito PXCBLK-018

Ozito PXCBLK-018

See the Best Electric Blower Vacuums in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ian G

Ian GSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Started off great !

After two or three uses, the blower wouldn't start !!! The battery was fully charged .. but nothing happened. Then I realised that the switch was faulty and had to be held halfway on ! Very frustrating, but it can be used ! Off to Bunnings as soon as possible !

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Light & Versatile Blower

Lightweight, well balanced and easy to use. The long nozzle with the curve towards the outlet lets you "steer" the air so you can get around garden furniture, get into corners, etc. Powerful enough to clear most debris from patio / path, etc. Even use it to blow wet grass from all around and under mower skirt (instead of hosing down). Impressive performance. Smooth and stylish - easy to wipe down. Love it.

Purchased in March 2019 at Online for $150.00.

tune

tuneBelconnen 2617, ACT

Poor quality

After we used it for 3 times, and each time we used just around 20 mins, today we found the blower stopped working intermittently despite the fact that the battery was fully charged. We have to get refund from bunning.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $69.00.

CHRIS HUNTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

Good light weight blower, handy size for small gardens or workshops. Plenty of power to match it's size with ample run time from the lithium battery. Another winner from the Ozito power tool range

Purchased in January 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $119.00.

jo0853AU

Great for lady to use

This lightweight blower is perfect to blow my tiny courtyard garage and driveway. It's not as powerful as an electric one but I dont need heavy duty and heavyweight equipment. I would recommend this for any lady to use as well as older folk who might not have the upper body strength.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

my1stmac

my1stmacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy, lightweight and reliable

I love it, my wife loves it...
simple to use, charge battery and off you go... We bought a larger capacity battery as well to extend use. We use a 3 and 4 mAH battery. Bought from Bunnings. Great for backyard, driveways, garage work and even the roof (be careful up there!)

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Janet

JanetVic, 3199

Perfect for the smaller garden & still going strong after 2 years!

Date PurchasedSep 2016

suzley

suzleysydney

Exceeds Expectations

This is a great purchase. Light and easy to handle. Larger batteries are available. I love it. Stores easily, and no getting out electrical cords or having to fill with petrol. Product of the year for me. Would recommend for smaller people who do not have acres to blow. Definitely five stars.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Carolyn53Sydney, NSW

Quickest backyard cleaner-upper I've ever had!

So easy to connect the charged battery and turn it on. Powerful enough for around my back yard and my front verandah, clears leaves, cobwebs and dust in no time. I've even used it to clear the floor in the family room, especially under the table, to blow everything straight out the back door. My sons just shook their heads. The only problem I've got is I cannot remove the black tube from the blower. There is no way I can depress the red button to release it. So, for the time being, it wont fit into my tool cupboard.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Carolyn53

ps. Bunnings showed me how to use a flat screwdriver to prise the tube from the blower. Easy as.

Karyn

Karyn

Blower

Love this blower, light weight so no sore arms,
be ideal for people who can't lift heavy items, so simple and easy to use starts with just the push of a button! Also love how quickly the battery charges, overall a great product wouldn't hesitate in recommending it to anyone!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Wished I had one of these a long time age

I baught one of these the other day with extra battery, after being recommended by my daughter. Oh my goodness it is so light and so easy to use just put in the battery and press the trigger, the flow of air is controllable so it’s not just being blown into the air like my previous blower. My patio was clean in a few min.
I had a Petrol driven blower before and I wouldn’t even bother to get it out too much hastle too noisy to hard to start and it just blew dust and dirt all over the place.
This blower is so fantastic and the battery and charger is interchangeable with other ozito products ( mower, hedge trimmer etc)
Hope this helps you to choose this product
I highly recommend it

Date PurchasedJan 2018

nts

ntsadelaide

Blow away your back ache

I've had a bad back for years and hated cleaning outside & dragging a extension cord to use my blower received this blower I can hold it with one finger thank you Ozito what a great cordless machine. Well done Ozito. I look forward to buying your other cordless products.

Vitty

VittyPerth

Absolute Winner.!

Bought this as a combo deal from Bunnings. Trimmer and Blower.
These are perfect for small gardens .Both of them are lightweight and easy to move around. Blower is an absolute winner hands down .Blower is compact and works as a dream. Absolutely will recommend anyone to go for this bad boy.
Trimmer am struggling a bit ,the blade keeps flying off every 30-40 seconds and makes it close to impossible to work. They weren't working at the best on tough grass too that i ended up picking my old school line trimmer and getting the job done.
Secondly the bottom bit of the line trimmer is already broken so not sure whats happening. planning to get this exchanged , may be it could be that i just got the bad bunch.

emdeme

emdemeNewcastle

Still impressed

I bought this as part of a package with the grass trimmer for $79, fantastic value! The pack came with a 3.0 ah battery and so far I have not run out of power using the grass trimmer, blower or little hedge shears. They all share the same battery so its very convenient. I am a very petite female so find the light weight of these really great as I can't manage my partners heavier machinery. He is currently out of action with an injury but is also impressed with how well these have worked for me and will give them a go when he is back to garden maintenance.

davew

davew

Best value easy to use blower.

We purchased one of these with an extra battery for MIL last Xmas. She loves it and uses it all the time. I have a Makita DUB 183Z with the long extension nozzle for doing the same job. The Ozito is lighter (smaller battery helps), and works as well or better, with a whole lot less noise. It also has a 5 year replacement warranty!!! Beat that!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Ash

AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great piece of kit

Easy to use, quick to charge, and does my garage, pathways and 2 patios on one charge with some spare. $119 in Bunnings with a great warranty. So much easier than messing around with fuel and nowhere near as noisy, even in an enclosed garage space. My yard and driveway has never been as clean.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

David

Davidadelaide

great unit but cant remove the plastic blower attatchment

excellent blower. great for blowing leaves and dust. only problem is the blow tube release tab is too hard to press and release the tube. so ended up leaving it on permanently as I cant get it off. Purchased fast charger kit with 2 batteries, which gives a total of approx 30 minutes use enough to blow and clean a back yard

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I bought this item because I have another Ozito tool, a Power Xchange drill, which uses the same battery. What a great concept!! Just buying the Power Xchange tool with the battery being interchangable with another tool.
This is a great tool to blow the leaves that collect in my carport. Enough power for bust and leaves, and over 10 minutes of battery life

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Toolfool

Toolfooltonybrown_06@outlook.com

Good little unit

Just bought this from Bunnings. I got a spare battery also seeing how I'll get more ozito power x change Gear in the future. For the size of it it does punch out some power. The tappered nozzle helps get into crooks and crannies. I just
ran it for upwards of 20 min. It does lose a little power toward the end of the battery but still enough to move fine dust and leaves. I can see myself using it a fair bit, especially in the carport where things collect. Very impressed with it. I have a larger unit that was from Bunnings I got years ago with mulch function. It's not to bad but cumbersome with size and electric cord. Done the carport, driveway, paths out back and around my shed (3 car - if that helps) good enough punch to do the job.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

terri777

terri777WA, 6112

Ideal small blower

This is just what I wanted. Light, easy to use, quick to charge, and effective. I couldn't ask for more.
5 Year replacement warranty on mower; 3 years on battery. All for $119. Incredible value.
I don't have a large area so battery has never run out.. Also, not too noisy.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Ian G

Ian Gasked

Can I take my faulty Ozito Blower back to another Bunnings ( Batemans Bay), if my daughter sends me her receipt of purchase from Griffith ? The switch broke on about the third use.

Lewis

Hi Ian. I couldn't answer that specifically as I have nothing to do with Bunnings. But in my experience, it is always possible to take an item back to a different branch of any chain store if you have the receipt. And again, in my experience, Bunnings is right up there when it comes to customer complaints and service. Suggest you confirm it by ringing your Batemans Bay branch.

Lewis

PS... I contacted Ozito about the faulty switch as in my review. They said they would take it up with their technical dept. I hope they do, because it is a great little unit otherwise.

CHRIS HUNT

No problems with Ozito great service they will take returns/warranty claims back from different store as purchased. They did that with me here in Sth Aust.

ian

ianasked

I have had two of these blowers now but unfortunately both had to be returned for credit due to a failing of the trigger switch which after limited use became difficult to hold the power on due to being intermittent in power delivery.....great little machine apart from this,haven't decided to try for another one or switch to another brand as yet?

Michael S.

Michael S.asked

A easy way of removing the extension cannot remove it's so hard i don't want to crack the plastic?

CHRIS HUNT

I found that not pushing it all the way home before it clicks into place makes it easy to remove and doesn't seem to blow off when in use.

jo0853

I haven’t had any problem

Get an answer from our members and Ozito representatives