Ozito PXCSS-500

Ozito PXCSS-500

MPN: PXCSS-500
See the Best Circular Saws in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ozito? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

olddavey
olddaveyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for what is meant for.

Obviously not a saw for everyday trade work (although as a retired carpenter I can see it as a nice thing to have as a back-up), but for the DIYer who needs to get smallish jobs done quickly and without fuss it's ideal.
I have a number of Ozito tools that I find reliable and often more convenient for minor jobs about the house.
Would recommend this for the average punter.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $70.00.

Shaxpier
ShaxpierSydney, NSW

Rips As Described

Sub $70 to do a deck seemed a good deal. I did also buy a blade with more teeth for corners that show and that was probably just worth it (talking looking at my own work on a deck).
It's a small tool that does what any reasonable person would expect. IMO.
Adjustable height and bevel is included and easy.
5 yr instore replacement warranty means why look to pay more for a seldom use DIY person like myself. Thus far it's done all asked of it.

Other Circular Saws