Ozito VWD1212

Ozito VWD1212

See the Best Commercial Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

stuart

stuartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ok for garage or car

Purchased from Bunnings for the house but has very little suction and the cord is very short .Also when it falls over it needs to be turned off and the filter needs re- positioning to work again which is very annoying as its light and not very stable, I now keep it for the garage.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Bee

Bee

Excellent for the price

This vacuum is perfect for our little granny flat but probably wouldnt be the best in a big house. The cord is quite short so that is a bit annoying and it doesn't suck extremely well but it is very light and easy to move around. Overall pretty good for the cheap price!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Emma

EmmaWa, 6450

Value for money

I was hesitant about purchasing cheaper vacuum I saw this Ozito wet and dry stainless steel tank I got home set it up very easy I must say 1.5 metre hose 12 litre stainless steel tank auto blower function plenty of power 1250watt all wet tools come with it so easy to and only $49 awesome value for money