OzKleen Shower Power

OzKleen Shower Power (page 2 of 3)

3.7

Incredible!!

I tried vinegar and bicarb, bleach, lemon juice and a few different cleaners on my shower screen which hadn't been cleaned for about a year. Nothing budged the soap scum build up. This stuff actually worked how it said it would on the bottle. Sprayed on waited 1 min and rinsed. I did have to give it a second go in some spots. But all in all 2 minutes and it was all gone. No scrubbing at all! I bought a bottle from IGA for about $6 and didn't even use half of it. I will certainly be trying their other products. Nice to finally by a product that does exactly what is says it does

Kate

KateCanberra

Happy with the results

Ceaning the shower was continually ignored due to lifes priorities. Soap scum had built up, the glass looked like it required lots of scrubbing to clean. I sprayed shower power, gave it a quick wipe and instantly could see the difference. The spray cut through the soap scum with ease. Some of the other part's required soaking and time but worked like a charm! Really happy with the results.

Anya

AnyaMelbourne

OMG - it really works!!

Jay

JayNSW

What have you done to Shower Power?

I have been cleaning homes for over 20 years and always used lemon scented shower power which worked wonders. Then I bought the new fragrance which is a clear liquid and it did nothing. It was like trying to clean with just water!
I should add that the lemon scented, yellow liquid is fantastic. It's the new fragrance with a clear liquid that does absolutely nothing, that is why I only gave 1 star.

Was a sceptic but not any more...

I bought today the citrus one and cleaned my bathroom and wow the result was instant and I didn't have to scrub vigorously like I do just a little.I am amazed this product does what it is advertised..

Leaked on my mates couch

I brought a bottle of shower Power and the lid was not put on correctly. It leaked through shopping bag onto my mates sofa. Hopefully it doesn't leave a stain.

Dave

DaveGold Coast

Have you changed the formula? It's terrible!

We've used this product for years also and the new bottle is clear not yellow. It's absolutely useless! The shower is not clean like it usually is after using Shower Power. I applied it 3 times using more each time and it's as if I didn't clean the shower at all.

Anonymous

AnonymousTecoma

Changed ingredients? ?

Ive used shower power for years and found it the best on the market. Last week i bought a new one to find the liquid clear not yellow as it usually is, have you changed the ingredients? Because i found it absolutely terrible and will never use it again.

Marg

MargMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Have not use your product for awhile!

Very happy with results!! Will be buying more in the future!
Our shower screen looking cleaner and clearer for sure!
Getting rid of soup scum ...it works!
Well done ! Shower power!

Waste of money

Bought this product thinking I have finally found a product that works. Was very disappointed with it supposed to work in one min. that was a load of rubbish even tried leaving it on longer, that was a waste of time. In the end had to go back to the way I was cleaning which in future will be doing.

Will cause damage to your tiled shower

Will shrink and crack your silicone sealers and tile grout. I found this out the expensive way after getting a builders bill for $ 2,800.00 to repair damage he said was caused by this product.
His advise to me was DO NOT use any form of chemical cleaners in my new shower.
Shower power is costic you only have to smell the strong acidic vapor .

Outstanding

I have tried numerous cleaning products in the past and nothing has ever got my shower screen clean. This worked first time, with no effort. Its a simple as spray and wipe. Brilliant

cireycul

cireyculMelbourne

Good enough to clean the shower.

Using this product still requires some scrubbing but leaves the shower nice and clean after a good scrub though. Smells good. Probably won't go back to another shower cleaner and stick to this one.

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Daggy ad and packaging, but it really does work!

Best shower cleaner I've used- cuts through soap scum with ease! I like that it's made with orange oil and doesn't contain chlorine, ammonia or phosphates and is readily biodegradable. The citrus smell is strong, but not unpleasant (or toxic-smelling like some other cleaners!) I wish they'd update their packaging and those awful ads! But, the product is great, regardless of the packaging- I'm very glad I tried it!

Crap

It just doesn't work like you say it does, I sprayed my shower floor and walls with it waited for time and cleaned off but mould still there, it says on bottle instant results, fraid not

Love it

I have used previously Shower Power and was very happy with it. I have just tried the new fragrance Lemon Myrtle. I don't like it. It makes my shower smell like a toilet cleaner has been used on it. Am I going to be able to again use the old fragrance.

Tom_70

Tom_70Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Probably the only thing John Laws and I agree on

Yes this actually works.
I was dreading cleaning my shower due to the 6 months of accumulated soap scum. I followed the instructions (spray on, wipe to an even film, leave for ~60 seconds, wash off) and was extremely happy to see that I only had to lightly scrub (more like wipe a few times) some of the worst accumulation at the base of the shower.
In this day and age finding a product that exceeds your expectations is unfortunately rare. Top show OzKeen.

Elise

Elise

Amazing!

It works so well! I have bought so many products that havent worked and was amazed at how well this one works! Smells much more pleasant too!

jase1987

jase1987AU

Does What It Says!!!

After using bleach products and smelling myself out of the house, was searching for a much better way of cleaning my bathroom and shower.. ozkleen website come up in a search on google.. i bought the bottle and was amazed, it smells a lot nicer that bleach products and it actually does what it states on the bottle, unlike a lot of other chemcals that are just all hype!
cleaning power and fragrance
nothing

cloe666

cloe666AU

Great Product

I love this product. I use it in my showers, bath, toilets and basins. It actually works and doesn't leave that awful chemical smell. I love that it is environmentally friendly, but that isn't why I buy it. I buy it because it actually gets the job done. Hardly ever have to scrub or anything.
It works, environmentally friendly, better for my family, easy to use.
Bit pricy. Trigger/nozzle isn't great.