OzLighting

OzLighting

2.3

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)
George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

***Warning to Customer*** They hike up price and put a huge discount percentage 40%

These guys hike up prices on purpose and reflect 40% however if you search the same product elsewhere it is cheaper without a discount. Deliveries come from QLD and my experiences have been quiet long waits.
I gave them the opportunity to redeem themselves as I previously made a large order stupidly and they failed! Try Ceiling Fans Warehouse they are cheaper, faster and better customer service!

Store Locationonline

Highly Recommend This Company

Wow is all I have to say at this point. I ordered downlights, pendants and table lamps for my new house, and in a couple of days, these items were delivered to my door, perfectly described. They were fast and efficient, and were top quality too! They have a great clearance section where prices aren't too expensive. If finding great lights for your home, I totally recommend this company.

frangipani01

frangipani01AU

2 weeks and still waiting ...

I bought LED lights 2 weeks ago and there was no update on the delivery status. After 2 weeks, I called the 1800 number and the lady asked me for my full name and details, rather than the Order No. I felt something was amiss. She said someone will call me back to update me on the estimated delivery date. No one called me back so I contacted them again. He gave me another delivery date but wasn't apologetic about it. If you are reading this, please save the few dollars and buy from another company that at least has a physical presence. That way, you can still rock up to the shop to demand your money back!

Lighting & Fan Shops