3.6

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

***Warning to Customer*** They hike up price and put a huge discount percentage 40%

These guys hike up prices on purpose and reflect 40% however if you search the same product elsewhere it is cheaper without a discount. Deliveries come from QLD and my experiences have been quiet long waits.
I gave them the opportunity to redeem themselves as I previously made a large order stupidly and they failed! Try Ceiling Fans Warehouse they are cheaper, faster and better customer service!

frangipani01

frangipani01AU

2 weeks and still waiting ...

I bought LED lights 2 weeks ago and there was no update on the delivery status. After 2 weeks, I called the 1800 number and the lady asked me for my full name and details, rather than the Order No. I felt something was amiss. She said someone will call me back to update me on the estimated delivery date. No one called me back so I contacted them again. He gave me another delivery date but wasn't apologetic about it. If you are reading this, please save the few dollars and buy from another company that at least has a physical presence. That way, you can still rock up to the shop to demand your money back!

Utterly dissatisfied/ very poor customer service

I ordered a pair of table lamps on 9th April online order & was advised by staff it will arrive within 2working days. Week later after receiving no courtesy call/email about my product I called on 16th April to be advised by staff that the shades were damaged & a replacement was on its way! After me making numerous calls/emails. Very poor customer service Pathetic, inexcusable, above all they send me an email asking me to rate their product/when I really never received my purchased item. I will never recommend them to anyone.. not sure what business they run

Lighting & Fan Shops

Find out how OzLighting compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Joaby

JoabySydney, NSW

Utterly incompetent

PPP

PPPSydney, NSW

Scam

Ordered 4 items and after 10 days of waiting had to call them to find out what the hold up was. They called back the next day to let me know one if the items was out of stock - they could refund the item and ship the rest. I was ok with that. The next day a refund arrived $68.20 against a $77 item. I called immediately and cancelled the entire order.

Mike C

Mike CMelbourne

Terrible Customer Service Matched Only By Its Poor Products! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Terrible

The Price on their website is not up to date! I bought a floor lamp on sale. Then they advised me it is not on sale any more and should buy with higher price! Even though, I ordered with sale price and paid my order!

G D F

G D FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Service Online Store

Simone

SimoneBrisbane

Terrible Packaging, Quality and Service

We purchase two sets of Oriel Vana Lights for $385 and when one arrived the cheap plastic diffuser bit was damaged. We contacted that company and it was the same story that we can't return or replace them and that we should buy another one. Overpriced could have bought something from Bunnings for $30 and it got customer service. Ordered another different overpriced light and it also did not work. Also the delivery was like 2 weeks late and I had to follow up.

Over Priced - NO SERVICE

Lighting & Fan Shops

Find out how OzLighting compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Pathetic solar lights for the garden.

the lights didn't work we exchanged the rechargeable batteries. The most pathetic light. Paid $70 each set for a faint light. when I emailed the problem I was told I had opened them and so they couldn't be exchanged. How else are you to know if they are ok. I purchased these lights as a Christmas gift. What a waste of 140 dollars. never again. thanks for nothing Oz Lighting.
t

didn't work,. were told couldn't be replaced because we had opened them, how do you tell if they are OK.

Shane36

Shane36AU

The most unreliable service ever.