OzLighting

OzLighting

3.6

Internet light purchase

ordered a solar sensor light and received immediate confirmation and and advice as to when the light would be received. Light arrived 2x days later and now installed with nil complaints.

Ricka

RickaSydney

It all worked for me

Purchased 60 odd Atom led downlights from Ozlighting . Goods arrived well packed and in good order . I'm only too happy to recommend with my experience and will use in future when required .

Buddy S

Buddy SSydney

Free Shipping and Great Service

These guys are my favourite lighting shop, they focus on the latest in LEDs, which is nice since that's where all the new lighting is going, unlike Bunnings or other places where you have to dig through tons of outdated globes to find the good stuff. We purchased all the downlights for our business here, great volume discounts made for lots of savings. I had a bunch of questions and David was really helpful. I like that they ship for free in Australia, and that they are an Australian company too.

Lighting & Fan Shops