OzLighting

OzLighting

3.6

Highly Recommend This Company

Wow is all I have to say at this point. I ordered downlights, pendants and table lamps for my new house, and in a couple of days, these items were delivered to my door, perfectly described. They were fast and efficient, and were top quality too! They have a great clearance section where prices aren't too expensive. If finding great lights for your home, I totally recommend this company.

Terry  v

Terry vBrisbane

Fast and efficient interstate delivery

Excellent communication and interstate delivery in three days. In addition follow up email asking if I had received the lights. Would highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ishia

IshiaPerth

Great prices and customer service

I purchased about 20 LED downlights that were far cheaper than local shops. They have been installed for about a year and look great. One recently went out (not exactly sure what is wrong with it, maybe the transformer) - I emailed customer service as I remembered the lights had a warranty. They shipped a replacement to me within 2 days without any issues and no questions asked.

Find out how OzLighting compares to other Lighting & Fan Shops

Good product and great customer service

I bought two lamps online, one arrived broken and Seda sent a replacement - no questions asked. That replacement arrived broken too and I was immediately given a refund on request. I would buy here again. Shame Aus Post are so rough with their packages

BananaMan

BananaManPerth, WA

Great range and service

Bought 3 Domus Block-Wide 12W Two Way LED Wall Light. Order was delivered in 6 days to WA but one was missing an internal weather seal.

Once contacted and photo sent, Ozlighting organised a replacement to be sent straight away. A post paid label was emailed within a couple of day to return the faulty item. Replacement light arrived without requiring the faulty item to be returned first.

Jeannine

JeanninePacific Pines

Perfect Thank you

Delivery was very fast. Product is great. Price of $134.00 is excellent. Keep up the good work Oz Lighting.

Paul S

Paul S

Great source of affordable LED lighting

Very competitive prices on dimmable LED down lights and smooth ordering process with free shipping because of the quantities we ordered (only had to be >$150). My electrician recommended some of the downlights we ordered (Umbra II) and Ozlighting beat the price he could supply them for (just). Months later, still no problems with any of them. Thumbs up.

Fast shipping, easy to deal with!

Initially when purchasing there was an error with processing payment that cause my card to be double charged. I called the help desk number and emailed and within an hour or two if they had issued the refund required and processed my order. Very efficient service. I received my order in a couple of days later. Thanks OzLighting!

Daryl Wood

Daryl WoodQueensland, 4157

Innovative & Quality LED Products

We have now upgraded all our lighting to LED and without Oz Lighting this would have been extremely difficult. OZ Lighting had the products we needed & we even special ordered some of the items. Not necessarily the cheapest but quality product however communication and speed of shipping, leads me to recommend to everyone.

Thomas

Thomas

Top Notch Downlights

Just finished a reno, and used downlights from here. They got them to Perth quick, and didn't charge for shipping, which was a bonus. Had no troubles with the website, so didn't deal with anyone directly at the company, but I'd highly recommend based on price and speed of service.

Excellent service and price

I love my pendant lights. They arrived good on time and in good condition to my place. Thank you. I highly recommend everybody

Great range

Could not find the light I wanted anywhere. Oz lighting had a great range and it was exactly what I wanted. Ordered and delivered quickly and at a good price.

First Class Service

A very efficient Australian Company will deal with again . The complete ordering process was very efficient from start to finish .The company's website is just so easy to follow and customer support is 10/10 .

Outstanding Service & Products - THANKS TEAM!

I called up to check stock and was given a live update on their stock levels. I ordered and 5 days later my order arrived and we are so happy! What an easy transaction and lightning fast postage! Easy to navigate website and really friendly customer service team made this a very pleasurable experience for us.

Sean Young

Sean YoungArmadale

Light Table Lamp in Red With Chocolate

A unique gift that i was able to gift to my family friend on his anniversary, this was available in offer which is running on the website from where i order this, jack was really surprised looking the colour and design of this lamp. If any one of you wished to gift any lighting products this is a hot spot to look at
Design & Colour

HappyCustomerAustralia#1

HappyCustomerAustralia#1MELBOURNE

Replacement of floor lamp that arrived broken - Justin Floor light.

New Floor Lamp - Justin Brilliant floor lamp and Justin table lamp bought for lounge rooom. Ozlighting sorted out the problem quickly with their supplier, Brilliant Lighting - who then arranged to send me out a new replacement floor lamp - new one arrived - box not damaged and light all in tact - and then between ozlighing and brilliant lighting arranged to pick up the broken lamp - and take it back - no problem . very happy with the after sales support.

Lamp arrived - box damaged and lamp inside broken and missing some screws that hold it together.

Excellent service, good value

We bought 2 Mercator ceiling fans with remote controls 2 years ago.
They were very reasonably priced (2 from Oz lighting cost the same as 1 of the equivalent options from a retail store).
18 months later, the one fan was inoperable. I called Oz Lighting up, and within minutes, I was informed that I should contact Mercator regarding warranty replacement. My old invoice was tracked and emailed to me as a courtesy.

I called Mercator up, and a replacement remote control and remote receiver was sent out without any argument or question. Excellent service all round.
Reasonably priced, looks good, good quality,
The one receiver box went, but that was replaced immediately by Mercator.

Great Customer Service

Bilby

Update to this; I have received my replacement light, and it it fine, no damage at all :) will definitely use this company again

Marc

MarcSydney

Great service. Great Range.

I purchased ceiling fans from Ozlighting and found the experience to be fantastic. The one Mercator fan had a factory fault and when I contacted Ozlighting, they sorted it out immediately and organised for a new fan to be delivered within the week. Great work OzLighting. will be definitely be ordering some more products...
Fast delivery, great service

LED downlighting

I recently bought over $1200 worth of LED downlighs from OZ Lighting to replace my existing upstairs halogens.
Price, service, quality was impeccable and I will definately buy through them again when I replace my downstairs lights. With their bulk discount, the lights were cheaper than buying instore.

Goods were ordered and they arrived promptly!