OzMobiles (page 2 of 24)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (47)

Robyn White

Robyn WhiteHunter Region, NSW

Excellent buy

I recently purchased an ipad air, I am very impressed with the ease of my purchase I received the iPad 2 days after ordering, it is in excellent as new condition with no marks of scratches. The iPad came with twelve months warranty which is reassuring when buying pre-used goods. I recommend Ozmoblies and will definitely buy from them again and already recommending to my friends

Product PurchasedApple iPad Air

Don

DonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Exceeded expectations!

The phone I bought exceeded my expectations. It arrived soon after ordering and the phone was in very good condition although it was rated as average. The phone has good battery life and does everything I would have expected from the specifications. Will definitely use Oz Mobiles again.

snaphead101

snaphead101Central Queensland, QLD

4 days out of warranty and phone dies

Bought a Samsung s6 phone for $349 . Warranty for 6 months with no option to increase. Phone just stopped working 4 days out of warranty, unable to get it to turn on . Contacted ozmobiles who tell me they are "unable to help me "

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S6 64GB

Great purchase.

Great communication, very well packaged and a great product as well. Product has
performed extremely well and very happy with it. Product was advertised as pre-owned but it was in great condition with no noticeable marks at all.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8

David

DavidPerth, WA

New Iphone 7

I was delighted with Oz Mobiles customer service. I ordered a Iphone 6 and it was delivered on time, however, the battery was failing so I returned it via post which they paid for and purchased an Iphone 7 in its place receiving a credit for what I paid for the Iphone 6. The new phone was delivered within a week and works perfectly. Our family has used Oz Mobile for all of our phones and we could not recommend them more highly. - David

Happy

HappyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with Oxmobiles

I inadvertently ordered a B grade phone instead of an A grade phone. It arrived within a couple of days and I was surprised with the great condition of the B grade. It barely had a mark on it, and I am extremely happy with the phone and the service

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8

Lee M.

Lee M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always awesome products and quick delivery

OzMobiles is my go-to place for pre-loved iPads. I have purchased several over the years for both myself and my kids and they are fantastic. Quick delivery, awesome products at great prices. I will keep coming back.

Product PurchasedApple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi

SteveF

SteveFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service!

OzMobiles offers a great service and I am very happy with the purchase and delivery experience. I purchased an ex-Demo iPhone and it was in the condition as described (excellent) on the website and I am very happy. Delivery was great and arrived when expected. I will use OzMobiles again and would certainly recommend them.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 64GB

Christine

ChristinePerth, WA

Purchased ex demo iPhone X

I found the model phone I wanted straight away, they have a very good range of refurbished and ex demo phones. The description of the quality of the phone is very good, so you know what to expect.
My IPhone X which is an ex demo looks as good as new, no scratches or dents and so far works perfectly well. I have always bought new phones and was a bit worried about purchasing and X demo, but I'm very happy with it and would shop with OzMobiles again. They dispatched my parcel the day after I placed my order and it was delivered within 7 working days (WA). I have recommended OzMobiles to a couple of friends already.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X 64GB
Mark

MarkSouth West, WA

Great service from OzMobiles

Very pleased with the service from OzMobiles, I live in a rural area in W.A. and my phone arrived exactly as advised. The phone is also exactly what
I expected and I would use this company in the future.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s

Skoobasteve

SkoobasteveWheatbelt, WA

Great company!!!

Ordered an iPhone7, ex demo, for my partner. Arrived in better condition than described. Anti fraud test was a surprise, but communication was great, so never a problem as you always knew what was going on. Speedy delivery and of course, cheaper prices than my local retail stores. Couldn't be happier with the whole experience. I'll be back when it's time to upgrade my own phone.

Product PurchasedIphone7

Karen M.

Karen M.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect! So happy with my phone!

100% happy with my purchase. The phone was exactly as described. Once purchased
I double checked the web site for confirmation the phone was indeed the only demo phone available as mentioned. It was! The phone was removed from their
website promptly which was very encouraging to me. Communication on the postage time was spot on. I really couldn't be happier with this demo phone. Thanks.

Product PurchasedOppo R11s

DesR

DesRWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Quality Products, Great Prices

Have bought (2) iPhone 7Plus (secondhand) and could not fault the quality of both items. The service was great and dealing with them was easy as. Purchased the first one about 3 months ago and when my partner decided she wanted an iPhone 7 Plus I had no hesitation in ordering hers from OzMobiles.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB

Jordy

JordyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Definitely recommend!!

Awesome value and range of phones. Found the site easy to navigate and find what I wanted. Purchased an ex-demo iPhone 7 for an awesome price. Was in great condition when it arrived. Very fast postage and good communication. Overall was a smooth experience. Will definitely use Oz Mobiles again!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7

PeterWH

PeterWHTorrens 2607, ACT

no complaints at all

I have brought am iPhone 7 from them.
I ordered it one day,they verified my email address and confirmed I was who I said I was and the phone arrived righty on time three days later.
I am and was very impressed and their customer service is excellent

Jamie

Jamie

Absolutely Perfect Service

I ordered a "Brand New" Huawei from these guys for almost $500 cheaper than places like JB & the like. I figured if I'm saving that much I might as well pay for express postage. Since I ordered around noon, I got it at 3pm the next day! From Melbourne to Sydney I'm very pleased with that. I was skeptical about it actually being BRAND NEW since some reviews have said negative, dodgy things about these guys. But I see absolutely no problems here. My phone is here within a day and has 100% of its original wrap still on, never been opened. Thankyou so much OzMobiles and I'm glad you offer Zip, you've made me one very happy dude.

Product PurchasedHuawei Mate 20 Pro

colsper

colsperIllawarra, NSW

OZ Mobiles- Be very careful

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X 64GB

L Rogers

L RogersMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

Navigating the site was easy and fun, products were clearly defined and my particular purchase exceeded our expectations - Great Job!! We will definately use Ozmobiles again as each family member needs to upgrade their IT needs fairly regularly.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6 64GB

Thomas

ThomasGoulburn Valley, VIC

Outstanding service

I've spent nearly $1700 dollars with ozmobiles since the 20/06/2018 on three different purchases and the service I've received has always been brilliant the items I purchased were all ex demo products and with each purchase I've been pleasantly surprised at the service price and condition of the items all three were as new no marks scratches chips so forth. Their prices are the best I could find by a Australian based business and the few enquires or suggestions I've made have always received a genuine reply in a very timely manner always courteous always promptly. Their dispatch times are one of the best I've seen I live in rural Vic and bar one order the rest were delivered the following day all in all very happy customer.

Product PurchasedMobile phone

Rollinshell

RollinshellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome!!

Just brought a iPhone 7 Plus ex demo, great phone, great price and quick delivery. Easy website and payment process. This is my second phone through oz mobiles, recommend very highly!!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB