OzSale

OzSale Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedozsale.com.au
benjamin s.
benjamin s.

How do you use a egift card? there seems to be no option on the website and the information is vague at best.

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your message. At the checkout stage, please click on the promo code/voucher box and a box will appear. Then, please put in the code and proceed to checkout. Have a good day

Maria

I have received an item that was not ordered. I have approval to return it. How do I print a return label so I do not have to pay postage?

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your message and I am sorry for the issue with the order. Please let me know the order number you are referring to for me to check on the return label. Thank you

Maria

Thank you for replying. The issue has now been resolved.

OzSale   DM

That's great to know. Have a good day

Christine G.

If I have cancelled an order do I get a refund?

Tsolakis
Tsolakis

Hello Christine
To be honest with you I know if you not happy with your order for some reason I know you can send it back and they will refund you your money
I don’t know about canceling

OzSale   DM

Hi Christine, thank you for your message. Please let me know the order number for me to check if the order can be canceled.

Christine G.

I have already done the cancellation.
I cancelled as I had ordered the wrong size and then reordered the correct size. So was just wondering if I am reimbursed for the original cancelled item?

Kathy O
Kathy O

Hi Christine i really dont kmow the answer to your question but i found the staff to be very helpful and let me know immediately what was going to happen when the shipping chargd was double to what it should have been and they fixed it up straight away no wait time whatsoever

OzSale   DM

Hi Christine, thank you for your reply. I would like to check on the cancelation for you, please let me know the order number.

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your reply. I have checked and I can see that the refund has been processed to your Mastercard that ends with 0440. Please check your account for the refund. Have a good day

Anaz
Anaz

I ordered three identical bras - INVOICE 43315341, unpacked only one to try on still with tags and it was too small and just doesn't hold! Two other bras were unpacked, unworn with tags so I requested a return and Ozsale said NO. Why such a strict policy? I understand the policy towards undies, but bras are not undies or socks!
They would accept returns of t-shirts but do not accept bras back in wrong size. Doesnt make any sense, unjustified policy.

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your message. I am sorry we do not accept the returns for intimate items due to hygience purposes. Thank you

Cristina B.
Cristina B.

Hi, can someone please let me know ( if you do) on sizing for a chiffon bolero - Worship brand. Just want to know if it is true to size, small fit, large fit? Thank You.

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your review. Please let me know the name of the item you are referring to for me to check further on the sizing.

Tameka K.
Tameka K.

I purchased an item early October for my child’s birthday.
ORDER 34927225
I have had NO updates at all. I don’t even know if it has been dispatched. We are talking over $800 plus postage. I have messaged oz sale multiple times with no response.
I will have no other option but to take things further if there is still no answer.

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your message and I am sorry that you have not received the order yet. The item is being shipped directly from our supplier. Hence, I have lodged an investigation with our supplier to check on the order. As soon as I have an update, I will get back to you.

Rehab T.

Do you guys sell authentic bag’s because iam a bit worried for the huge difference of the original price?!

Martini

Hi there, I bought lots of products form Ozsale . Shoes , jewellery, dresses , kids clothing , etc . The products are genuine ! I trust what they sell . Give it a go , if you not happy with it , you can return it or get a refund.

Martini

Check the policy on returning sale items also .

Rehab T.

Oh really that’s great because I compared with prices huge difference and ohh i was so confused ill give a try and hope i like it

OzSale   DM

Hi Rehab, thank you for your interest in our site. You can be confident that all products sold on OZSALE are authentic.

Sally V
Sally V

I have just ordered some ugg boots and slippers from Ozesale only to find that the size is too small - now I am told that I have to pay shipping to return the items and pay shipping again to order the correct size - this is 3 times shipping costs to pay over $30 worth of shipping - this is appalling service as they should offer free returns at least to order the correct size ... not buying from them again as this is deceiving from their side - why can't they offer free shipping like all online shops do ..?

OzSale   DM

Hi Sally, Thank you for your message and I am sorry to see that there is an issue with your order. Could you please provide us your order number and I will have this checked for you.

Legrope
Legrope

Just beware - a scammer made an fraudulent transaction on this site for $160.20

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your message and I am sorry to hear about the fraudulent transaction. Please let us know the order number and please lodge this with your card issuing bank for them to investigate further.

Nikki C.

I wanted to buy a beg I saw reviews. But feel bit like should I buy here or not . I mean faulty item reviews here . So
Reena

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your message and I am sorry that you feel this way. We can assure you that all our products are authentic and we will always get them sorted if there is an issue with the purchase. You can confidently purchase the bag. Have a good day.

Ok thanks you !

Have a good day.

Pauline

I don’t know how ozsale got my phone number, but there seems no way of stopping the text messages about sale items.
When you open the link for ‘ unsubscribe ‘, it just opens the web page and no matter how long you scroll down to the bottom to find unsubscribe it never gets there.
It seems like I have to open an account, and then unsubscribe , but then they have my email address, which would mean probably lots of unwanted emails.
This company is a Hotel California , ie, you can check out but never leave.
I will not get on this website to buy anything if this is the tactics that are used.
Can someone please tell me how to stop these text messages?

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your review and I am sorry that you are having issues unsubscribing. Could you please drop a private message with your email address for me to check further?

Pauline

No you may not have my email address. I found I had an account, which no doubt I had to make to buy a product, so I have asked for my account to be deleted, time will tell if this happens. However it is curious that my phone number was not in my details, so time will also tell if you had my phone details elsewhere, and the texts continue.
I certainly don’t want to give my email or phone number to you.
There should be a way of unsubscribing from emails and texts without having to come to this website.
What you need to do is change your system.

Pauline

The issue is as first stated. You send text messages about sales, with an unsubscribe at the bottom. When you click unsubscribe, it only takes you to your website where you cannot unsubscribe unless making an account, and even then , that account doesn’t have the subscribers phone number, so there is no way of unsubscribing from text messages.
So - make it possible to unsubscribe from text messages instead of sending people in circles, with no result.

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your reply. I would really like to get the issue sorted for you, but please drop us a private message for me to check further on the issue. This is because I will need to check on the contact number that has been linked to your account.

Pauline

No , you don’t need to check my contact number linked to my account, because my account was supposed to be deleted.
Dealing with my number is not going to help all the others caught in this trap.
Fix the problem for everyone, let it be possible to unsubscribe from text messages.

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your reply. I have dropped you a message requesting some details. Thank you

Naqib
Naqib

Hi OZ Sale team,

I ordered an item, but it was supposed to come in 2 packages, I received only package 2. I couldn't track the remaining package. Details are as bellow;

Order number: 34786382
Invoice number: 42879579
Tracking number: ASW001392
Delivery add: Franklin ACT 2913

Paul birrell
Paul birrell

Offer him a small bonus that he can spend on his next purchase and apologise for oversight hopefully purchased item arrived safely and not damaged..

OzSale   DM

Hi Naqib, Thank you for your message. I am sorry that the complete order has not reached you yet. This item is being shipped directly from our supplier and there are possibilities that they may have shipped separately. Please allow 5 business days from today and if the item still has not reached you within this timeframe please let us know and we will need to raise an investigation with our supplier to confirm the whereabouts of the parcel. I am sorry for the trouble.

Karen S.

I have registered to get a return approved .I was told it would take 3 days it's been 10 days and now It may be too late to return my goods.Very frustrating and I will be contacting consumer affairs unless I get some help

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your message and I am sorry for the issue with the order. Please let me know the order number you are referring to for me to check further?

Karen S.

Invoice no is 42175400.I have posted back as could not wait any longer as my period return time was about to expire

OzSale   DM

I have checked and I can see that our supplier is liaising with you in the contact number 5744027. They will get back to you solution within 2 to 3 business days.

I have still had no answers after 14 days .OZ SALE ARE sharks

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your reply and I am sorry that you have not received a response via ticket number 5744027. Hence, I have escalated this to our team to get a resolution. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for me to get back to you with an update.

Hi Ozsale team,

I have recently purchased an item from ozsale. Unfortunately, the item has been returned back to the sender because of incorrect address. How do I get the money back or my item back? I am happy either way.
Order number : 34078953
Total paid : 106.95
Tracking number : 7SC1690316
Shipping address : 41 Changsha Road, edmondson park, Nsw, 2174

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your review and I am sorry that the order has been returned to the sender. Thank you for updating your address. I have forwarded them to our warehouse team for the item to be resent. They will provide you with the tracking id once the item has been shipped. Have a good day

Nisha K.

Thanks a lot. Appreciate!

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your reply. The item has been delivered. You can track them at external link .

Scott
Scott

What part of OzSale is in Oz (Australia)?

OzSale   DM

Hi Scott, hope you are doing well. We source our items from all over the world and we are unable to specify the items that are in Australia. However, you can check the country of origin of the item from the advertisement itself. Have a good day

Monkeychicken

We purchased an electric scooter from your site as a Christmas present for our daughter. It doesn't work.
We would like a refund. We have followed the contact page on your website (Contact No 5709441) but the
the seller (T&R Sports) are refusing to refund our money and playing silly games. We have escalated this to Ozsale but received no response. The item is faulty and we want our money back. Please can you advise how we resolve this issue without taking legal action

OzSale   DM

Hi, thank you for your review. The pick up was arranged yesterday but there was no one home and the item could not be collected. Please reply to contact message number 5709441 with the new pick-up date for the seller to arrange for the pickup. Thank you

Monkeychicken

This is not true. We waited home all day. No courier arrived, we had no missed calls. No messages.

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your reply and I am sorry for the experience. Our supplier is in the midst of arranging another pick up.They will send you a confirmation as soon as it is ready. Thank you

Jan
Jan

My order 33958966 ordered on the 14th December 2021
Total Paid: $140.37
Shipping Address: 21B Edinburgh Street, Diamond "Creek, VIC, 3089
Tracking number AIM062769

Instahut 3M Umbrella w/50x50cm Base Outdoor Umbrellas Cantilever Sun Stand UV Garden Charcoal

Thanks for sending the umbrella, it was delivered on the 8th January 2022 however there was no base included, assume the base will come as a separate item. The delivery sticker says Item 2 of 2, where is 1 of 2?

Please confirm asap.

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your review. . I am sorry that the complete order has not reached you yet. This item is being shipped directly from our supplier and there are possibilities that they may have shipped separately. Please allow 5 business days from today and if the item still has not reached you within this timeframe please let us know and we will need to raise an investigation with our supplier to confirm the whereabouts of the parcel. I am sorry for the trouble.

Ash

Hi I have ordered a trampoline on 12/12/2021 for Kids as Xmas present and Ozsale guaranteed pre Xmas delivery, however I only received 1 box of 2, still waiting for second box .
I have made multiple enquiries through contact us page, still no reply.
Not happy with service
order number 33951806
INVOICE 41813863

What to do ??

OzSale   DM

Hi Ashbin, thank you for your review. I am sorry that you have not received the complete order. This has been escalated to our supplier. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for the supplier to get back to you with an update. Thank you

Ash

I have provided the details as per the customer care service team request, still no reply. How I can cancel my order and get a refund. I am planning to buy a trampoline from somewhere on store as my Kids are really sad this was their Xmas present.
?! my kids will be outgrown for it when we resolve this problem.
very slow and pathetic after sale customer service.
Waiting for more than 32 days for a trampoline.

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your reply. I have checked and I can see that our supplier has responded to contact message number 5716424.

Soohyun K.

My order number is 33834598 and the product was faulty and the market seller gave me a return label and I returned the item. Ozsale told me that it was refunded on 24/12 and it would take 7 business days but I didn't get a refund yet. When can I get a refund?

Not happy Jan
Not happy Jan

Hi Sookyun, I think that's because of the Christmas shutdown period. They probaly only opened up again on 5 January, so you will have to calculate the 7 days from before 24 Dec and after 5 Jan.
Hopefully it comes soon. Note I'm a customer, not working for Ozsale ;)

OzSale   DM

Hi Soohuyn, I have checked and I can see that you have opened a Paypal dispute with Paypal and that is the reason that the refund is not going through. Please close the dispute with Paypal for the refund to go through. thank you

Soohyun K.

Paypal closed the case because they insisted the return address should be NSW which Ozsale is located. However I had contacted the marketplace seller and they gave me a return label and I returned the faulty item to VIC which the marketplace is located.
I provided a return tracking number to Paypal but they told me that I didn't provide valid proof of tracking.
Do I have to escalate a case to ACCC?

OzSale   DM

Hi Soohyun, the dispute was opened and that is the reason that the refund did not go through. I have arranged for the refund to be processed for you today. The funds will be credited via the original payment method to your account within 3 to 5 business days.

Thanks so much!

Have a good day

svf

Has anyone else had difficulties getting their refunds from ozsale ive been given the run around for 2 months now!

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your review and I am sorry that you are yet to receive your refund. Please let me know the order number you are referring to for me to check further?

svf

Hello the order is 33707721. I returnedcthe original phone which didn't work the next day. I had also had the phone fitted with a tempered glass screen which cost $35. I returnedcthe phone after much drama between your company and they said they would refund me. $255+35. They rather sent me out another faulty phone instead (the phone overheated when I switched it in I checked) so I returned that a month ago. Since then they said they didn't have the item, then they had the item but the database was playing up. I was told they would pay me my refund 3 weeks ago and now whenever I email them which there have been 50 emails they say its out if their hands and their company ozsale can't refund the payment its up to another company?! I have lodged a complaint against ozsale with the ACCC and the police fraud line due to this disgusting theft of $290.

Annabella C.
Annabella C.

Me too, I am still chasing...

svf

Oh annabella you to! I'm a single mother who needed my money back before Xmas....original sale was October 22nd!

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your reply and I am sorry for the issue. I have checked and I can see that the contact message 5679601 has been responded to by the supplier and they will provide you with a resolution within 2 to 3 business days.

svf

This us the same standard response i have now received fir 5 weeks. Is this an official response because I've lodge this with the ACCC, police fraud line and now am working during if I have to get a legal representative? If there is anyone else on this site who has tried to get a refund they have not paid let me know. I'm serious. You are taking money for broken hiods and refusing to refund the money when those same goods have been returned to you in the correct manner through Australia post. What us wrong with your company? I think you have got away with dodgy dealings fir way to long.

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your reply. Our supplier is in the midst of checking on this for you. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for them to get back to you.

svf

If I could upload a photo I would - its exactly what you have been saying since November...I'm still owed $290 that your senior management is not paying. My latest reply was that you are doing your best and it should be resolved in 2-3 days but can you understand that since November I've been told the same thing? You have your faulty phones returned and now you owe me the money?

Ok...same answer as the past 2 months

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your reply. Our supplier is in the midst of getting the matter resolved. As soon as I have an update, I will get back to you.

Jaz
Jaz

Hello, I have been waited my orders for so long and I left the country and I couldn’t access to ozsale. How can contact and change my address?

OzSale   DM

Hi Jaz, I am sorry that you have not received the order yet. Please provide us with the order number and we will check on the order status for you. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and OzSale representatives