OzSale (page 2 of 593)

6,015
3,131
1,921

OZ Sale Failure

This is my third order from Oz Sale and twice they failed out of the three times.
I have been waiting for a while from the 6 Sep and still no exact delivery time
I would like a refund order 29998402.

Please becareful when ordering they lie with there delivery times.

Peter MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ozsale has very, very poor customer service

I placed an order some months ago, and am still waiting for the order to be fulfilled way down the track, despite being promised a delivery weeks ago. I have contacted their customer service at least 6 times now and all I get is the usual brush off that they've referred the matter directly to the supplier. I never hear back from them. I have asked repeatedly to cancel the order and refund the money as the retail contract has been breached and yet they do not respond. All I want is to cancel the order and I get nowhere. I am left with little choice but to refer the matter to the Ombudsman for action.

Invoice 36262185

Order #29966182

RiniSydney, NSW

Haven't received my order

Bought a jumper from 2 months ago, until now haven't received it yet and contacted them the answer always already on the way but when i checked the status its still hasn't dispatched. Winter has passed, dont need it now and they refused to refunded me as well. Very disappointed with OZSALE. Please think twice before purchase anything with them.

Order no.29762318.

Saphire R.

Saphire R.Sydney, NSW

1st time with OZSALE. It was a HeartBreak!

Bought a coat. Was supposed to be delivered on the 10th, until now has not been delivered. Fastway that they use is USELESS! I had to call 5 times to redirect my parcel because they cannot send to parcel collect (Fastwat did not let me knwo). Everytime i called, my address had not been recorded. I had to speak to 4 different cs and the last one who i spoke to had a terrible english. I had to repeat my address 4 times until he got it. It was a very UN-PLEASANT experience!

Bob

BobHunter Region, NSW

Postage

Just recently bought a pair of shoes which did not fit. Cost be nearly $15 to send back for refund which is expensive. In future I will buy from sites that offer free post for return products

Sizing Slightly large

Shopper

ShopperRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love OzSale

This is my second order with OzSale. It was so easy to select the products I ordered. They arrived when they said they would. They looked exactly the same as the photos and the quality was excellent. I will continue to shop with OzSale.

Tamara

TamaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My items gets cancelled all the time

In the past few months I have ordered there specials and some items have arrived and 2 different ones didn't. I have had to hassle them cos they didn't arrive. They did refund my money but I'm not sure I would ever order again cos I never no if I'm going to get the item and this process takes weeks and I could buy my item from somewhere else quicker.
Why put them on sale if you don't get the supplies. ??

Sizing Very small

Renae C.

Never received item haven’t even got refund

2 months no refund and no delivery rip off and won’t refund, so appalling. Wanting to take this further as I’ve messaged multiple times with no luck. Not satisfied at all

CS M.OzSale

Hello Renae, Thank you for writing to us. I am sorry to hear that you are without your order. I'd like to check on the order and hopefully help to advise on its whereabouts for you. Can you please advise the order number and I'd get started on it?

Renae C.

Order number is 29772886 Ive spoken to someone and was told I would receive refund by the 27th of September and that has not happened.

T.LeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Been waiting for delivery for 2.5 months and still going

I ordered some leggings on 23rd of June with an estimated delivery of 7 - 14th of July.
I contacted Ozsale several times re. the whereabouts of this order and every time they promised to chase it up and come back to me, which they never did. My request to have the order cancelled was first forwarded to another department (no-one came back to me again) and after contacting them a 3rd time, they told me it's now too late 'since the order is in it's final stages of preparation'. That was 10 days ago.
I am a very patient person but I do feel they are taking me for an absolute ride.

T.Le

Sorry, typo in order no.
Order 29539142 is correct.

A Great Experience.

Despite all of the negative recent reviews I’ve read here, my recent experience with OzSale was great. I bought a higher ticket item (men’s jacket), which arrived quickly and, is in excellent condition and a perfect fit. That said, I should stipulate that I definitely benefited from researching the sizing chart from the original company’s website (which differed from OzSale’s sizing chart), and followed their guide instead to find the right size. Other than that, all in all, it was a really easy experience, I was updated frequently, and it was an amazing deal. Much appreciated.

Linda D'Souza

Linda D'SouzaAU

Cant trust their sizing and measurements

Their sizing is all defective. Even if you order a size M based on body measurements and their size chart, the product says M but it is not the right measurements and size. They are not good and poor quality.

Sizing Very small

Janice

JaniceMid North Coast, NSW

Fabulous range off products

Very easy to navigate this comprehensive site. Beautiful fashion jewellery and bed linen. Wonderful range of shoes and other products. Will be back again to view and purchase these wonderful products.

Qi Wang

Qi WangSydney, NSW

Very very disappointed

I was a long term customer with OZALE. Several weeks ago I didn't receive my items since OZSALE using notorious Fastway delivery, the driver simply left the item at the Unit front door without buzz the bell or a simple phone call. I applied refund with OZSALE and explained whats happened, guess what they just simply rejected my refund request without any explanation.
Invoice 36090552 for $149.98

Andrea D.Sydney, NSW

Extremely unhelpful customer service

• +1
CS M.OzSale

Can we please reconfirm, are you referring to Hand Towel 100% Cotton Slate Grey?

Will not purchase again!!

Purchased shoes over a month ago. still no shoes delivered. Do not get back to me unless I call and keep telling me to wait. Will not purchase again. Want my refund . Clearly I am not receiving the shoes.

Phil S.South East Queensland, QLD

Refund process takes time

Site is pretty good to navigate just like most others
Check sizing as it's a long refund process
Also there is a customer support number
Products were good quality
Had a few problems with cancelling orders but got there

Parcel rejected at 7.55 am 9th September returning to sender

CS M.OzSale

Thank you for notify us and we will proceed with the refund once the parcel delivered to our warehouse. You will be notified via email once the refund has been processed from our end.

Green

GreenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service is zero

wendy

wendyHobart, TAS

sheets

finding the product i wanted was easy when use the search tab. the item i really wanted was not in the size but i got my second choice which was good. i am very happy with the quality of the cotton sheets.

Zara

ZaraHunter Region, NSW

Terrible customer service .

Customer service is terrible
They simply ignore your message or their reply is not even related
to the request or question.
No phone number to contact as well ,
Waste of money and time!

chris_in_chch

chris_in_chchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

There was a delay in my product being shipped - Ozsale did not advise this. I had to follow it up myself.

The first response was generic and implied the order would be shipped very soon. It was not.

Estimated Delivery: 24/08/19 - 28/08/19

I wrote again, same generic response and the item had STILL not been shipped.

Follow up email sent to Ozsale - no response received.

Without my follow up - Ozsale would have communicated nothing to me. It is now 02/09/2019.

NooB P.

NooB P.asked

Is all your items is authentic or outlet or something?

Sweet d
Sweet d

Items that i have purchased are souced from out side places ,but items that i have recieved like perfumes ,body and beauty , shoes , are authentic , so most brands too , but sizes of some clothing are bigger or smaller than i thought other wise quite happy 95%

CS M.OzSale

Hi, We assure you that notwithstanding our irresistible prices, all of our products are 100% authentic. As we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers.

On occasion we may sell items that have not been sold locally. Rest assured that these products are legitimate and that they may simply not have been offered as part of the range within our market.

You can be confident that all products sold on OZSALE are authentic, we have taken every precaution to ensure that we have documentation tracing back to the brands themselves.

Mskt

Msktasked

Ourpay has taken 245 from my account and I have no orders pending. I have tried calling the number but it keeps saying unavailable. I will now call Department of Fair trading as that was my rent money

CS M.OzSale

Hello Mskt, Thank you for your question. I am sorry that money has been deducted from your account.There will be an order number attached to the deduction. Can you please advise that order number or any of your previous order number so that we can check on this for you?

RiRaRa

RiRaRaasked

I have returned some unwanted items (worth $500 or so) from Ozsale that I had requested a refund for. The items were confirmed by Ozsale to be in perfect original condition but instead of getting a refund I received credits to spend at Ozsale. I am not happy with this and would like money back in the way that I originally purchased it. I have spent a few thousand dollars with ozsale over the years and this is my first time to ever return anything. It has been a long arduous process to return the items and now I haven’t even received my refund, will not be purchasing from ozsale in the future if this can not be rectified. Thank you

CS M.OzSale

Hi, thank you for messaging us. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number or the return number for me to check and get back to you. Awaiting for your reply.

Get an answer from our members and OzSale representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear, Underwear and Clothing
Mens / Womens Clothing Mens and Womens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later Options ZipPay / ZipMoney
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $50.00
Clothing TypeActivewear, Baby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday, Plus Size, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear