Verifiedozsale.com.au

13,310 reviews
Shopper2095
Shopper2095Sydney, NSW

Fake Longchamp

Received a Longchamp bag as I have 14 and love them for everyday use and I usually buy directly from Longchamp.
The OzSales bag seemed like a great price so I purchased this. Took it out of its mailing this evening to admire it and get it ready to use and immediately noticed that all the glazing is rough, jagged, uneven and looks terrible. It looks like it was chewed like my fingernails. Real Longchamp has smooth and flat glazing.
There are better fakes at markets!
The money will be refunded but I don’t want anyone else to make the same mistake.

Shipping was fast and no complaints about that.

Update: they begrudgingly they sent a returns label after a few days with the message “already sent!”
I won’t ever use this company again! Show details

• +1Thumbnail
Tracy
Tracy

Customer Service satisfaction

After needing to return products purchased I was extremely satisfied with the customer service provided by Johnpaul Show details ·  1
Rebecca
RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not buy from this store

Do not buy from this site! Extremely inflexible returns policy. If your item doesn’t fit you will have to pay for return postage and they won’t refund you your money even if the item is in perfect condition. They will just give you store credit that lasts for 6 months. Just a money hungry company who does not care about customers.
Dale
DaleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Beware of unsolicited SPAM

EXTREMELY DODGY COMPANY

Just like many people here in the last couple of weeks (scroll and count them!) I started being email-spammed by OZSale in the last few weeks, several emails a day, I am not a customer and have never shopped with them, not even as a guest.

Disgusting business practice, I can only assume they purchased our emails from a database on the dark/web. There's no other way they could have gotten my work email address, I don't even use it for online shopping... GTFO OzSale.

Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC22 posts

Problems with Logging-In

I was having trouble signing into my account, I received a message saying they would help in the next couple of days. But, much to my surprise, it was all fixed within the hour. Great service from Rae Mary Grace. Show details ·  1
XYG
XYGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

A++ recommended

Easy communication and a Quick response to deliver a solution. Show details ·  1
Kerry
Kerry3 posts

Dodgy, unsolicited spam emails

I have never subscribed to OZsale.com.au and are being bombarded by up to a dozen emails a day.
Unethical and dodgy marketing at best! There is nowhere to unsubscribe on their webpage-such a scam! Beware
Carina
CarinaSydney, NSW2 posts

Fake Coach bags

Coach bags are fake! Imit wasn’t significantly cheaper than the original one and we thought it was real. So we ordered it and only used it once and found the gold strap was cracking! Luckily they refund my money after I reported it. Then I went into the coach website to order the same bag and found that it’s quite different to the one from ozsale. The shape and gold straps were Matt gold but the ozsale was shiny gold! Now that’s something we wouldn’t know until we have them both to compare. Never order from ozsale and assume they are genuine brand. Show details
Kirth S.
Kirth S.

Excellent service

Very helpful and quick in replying. I am very impressed. Been a customer of Ozsale for almost 10+ years. Very happy customer Show details ·  1
Christine
Christine

Excellent customer service

Excellent and super fast customer service by the OzSale team. Show details ·  1
Sydney
Sydney28 posts

Nuisance/scam?

Am getting unsolicited ozsale.com.au promotional emails to the tune of several a day. On trying to unsubscribe it requires I enter my email. As I never subscribed it all looks scammy, my spam is getting clogged.
James Hasemer
James HasemerSydney, NSW

Unethical Business Practice

I have recently been receiving multiple emails a day from this company. I never signed up, and have gone through the unsubscribe process many times without success. The company keeps telling me that my concern has been escalated, but I am still on their list. I would advise not to purchase from this company due to their unethical business practice. Show details
Jamie
Jamie8 posts

Unsolicited nuisance SPAM from OzSale

Receiving unsolicited text message SPAM from OzSale. Who are these nuisances, and where did they get my number from? Show details
Steve
SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

SPAM SPAM SPAM

Why am I getting spam text msg for your company today. I have never signed up for your service, never used your website. You have illegally obtained my contact details. I do not give you permission to use my info in anyway, and request that you delete all illegally obtained or not approved info you have. And before you say you got the info from a 3rd party, they have obtained it illegally as well, and without permission or consent.
haim
haimSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent customer support

Very helpful support. The return process of faulty item was smooth & excellent. Show details ·  1
kezbekistan
kezbekistanGippsland, VIC16 posts

Non-stop spamming!

Receive several advertising emails a day from ozsale, despite never having purchased from them. Unable to unsubscribe. Very annoying.

Spud
SpudGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC12 posts

Easy, quick, reasonable and expedient. Thank you so very much. Show details ·  1
Pete Dee
Pete DeeSydney, NSW9 posts

Dishonest company. Avoid!!

We purchased a number of items online, paid for them and never received them.

We spent hundreds of dollars and then had to spend hundreds more as these were gifts that had to be replaced.

We then contacted customer service and after what is now 3 months and numerous emails, they've simply never bothered to respond.

They've effectively stolen our money.

I see now that this is common practice for these criminals and I will launch a class action if 6 or more of you want to join.

These guys need to be put out of business given that what they do is flat out stealing.

Mellness
MellnessMelbourne2 posts

So impressed

I had an issue with a product I had purchased and just wanted to leave a review about the product. However Johnpaul went above and beyond to assist me and refunded my purchase. The communication was so quick and very professional. Show details ·  1
Brooke
Brooke2 posts

Johnpaul was able to secure a partial refund on a faulty item Show details ·  1
Di L.
Di L.2 posts

Great customer service

I received my ordered item very quickly from OzSale {first-time customer}. When I requested a return because the product was too small for me, Richard Santiago promptly dealt with my return issue and was very accommodating in ensuring OzSale's actions provided customer satisfaction. This has given me confidence about buying from OzSale again. Show details ·  1
Tetris
TetrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Good luck getting hold of Ozsale

My account was hacked. Couldnt change password. A fraudulent transaction occurred with stored bank card details and they respond in 1-2 business days. Doesnt help when the event occurred on a weekend. Contacting customer service urgently is not an option. Show details
ron
ronsydney3 posts

Favourable Resolution

Many thanks to Johnpaul Lisondra, the Ozsale team member, for all his efforts which resulted in a successful resolution for me in a difficult situation. Johnpaul was able to arrange for me a full refund for a product, which was supplied by another company to sell through Ozsale.
A great effort, Johnpaul, well done!
Thank you again, Johnpaul for your wonderful assistance and attention.
Kind regards,
Karin Fox. Show details ·  3
Natalia
NataliaSydney, NSW

Return experience

Had originally gotten a product that was not the right size but ozsale was happy to give me the store credit. Eventually everything got fixed and got my purchase in a timely manner and hassle free. Show details ·  1
Georgina
GeorginaHobart, TAS

No hassles and great customer service

I ordered a pair of Birkenstocks for my son. When they arrived unfortunately, they were the wrong size. I returned them and i received a store credit on my account. I place another order for the next size up, wanting to use my credit, however somehow the credit did not apply, and I noticed on my credit card I'd been charged the full amount. I wrote to OzSale advising of what had occurred and requested they refund me. Without any hassle or further requests, they refunded me the money almost straight away. The new pair fit perfectly and i could not been more satisfied with their service. Show details ·  1
Mussadaq A.
Mussadaq A.
  Fair Incentive

Good customer service

Happy with service support person wash polite and also gave me 10$ promo code Show reply

Zara
ZaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

issue resolved

great service, very helpful, thank you for the amazing service Show details ·  1
Tsolakis
TsolakisSydney, NSW46 posts

Very sad but with the help of Rae Mary Grace all good

Rae Mary Grade Lavares
From OZSALE
Have gone above and beyond to help me with an issue that I had and no one could do anything about it
OZSALE have a very valuable staff member that they need to take care
ChrisU
ChrisUSydney, NSW3 posts

Excellent Post Purchase Assistance

Thank you so much for all your communications, always polite and helping to resolve my issue Show reply
EmH
EmHWestern Australia

Account was hacked!!! Fraudulent charges!!

Account was hacked today and a total of 4 transactions resulting to $16,000 was charged! OZSALE has saved my credit card details without my permission and now I am left with disputing these charges with my bank. Extremely disappointed as this has happened to others and it seems like it won't stop. Please reply ASAP as the hackers are also replying to messages that i have sent to you on my OZSALE account. I have now been locked out of my account by the hacker.
Miss E
Miss EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love Ozsale!

Love Ozsale, great deals, very helpful if you have an issue, deliveries are on time and packages are always looked after Show details ·  1
James
James

Well done

Great service, very honest and helpful. Second time I have purchased here best online service I have used.
Many thanks Show details ·  1
Ingrid
Ingrid2 posts

Very disappointed

Chose this bed linen, as presumed it would be good quality. Unfortunately it’s very thin material & not what I expected. Show details
Marianne
Marianne

Unable to login, contacted customer service and they resolved very quickly Show reply
Jim
JimSydney, NSW8 posts

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Genuine Customer Service

I purchased a pair of Ralph Lauren women's slippers a few months ago as a gift. The slippers have turned out to be poor quality even though they are the genuine item which is very disappointing, but the customer service with OzSale about my purchase has been quick and easy. I especially felt the communication was genuine and that they offered as much assistance as they could. Special mention to Johnpaul from OzSale who's messages were kind, sympathetic and showed a genuine understanding. Sometimes products purchased (from any retailer) don't live up to the quality they should, but the customer service from companies matters. Show details ·  1

Ben
Ben

Not an Australian based company

Not Australian based company, delivery times not within an acceptable time frame as a result
P KayMelbourne7 posts

BEWARE!!! Ozsale Account hacked, password changed and Fraud transactions done!

BEWARE!!! My Ozsale Account got hacked today, password changed and Fraud transactions done! Ozsale saves PayPal details without permission and then you are charged thousands in fraud sales. I got charged over $2,000.00 in 7 sale transactions today!
There is no way to contact this company and delete my account and stop shipping of these items.
So angry. There's no customer service so trying to resolve this with PayPal now. Reading the reviews I'm not the only one.
P Kay

Order number 36893847 - If anyone works at Ozsale please cancel this and 6 further transactions done today. Please delete my account as it has been hacked.

Laura P
Laura PSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic customer service

Incredible helpful, flexible and understanding customer service. 5 stars. A pleasure to deal with. Show details ·  1
Vivien Q.
Vivien Q.

Worst customer service

They sent wrong item and when contacted mucked me around for days with requests for pictures, invoices etc in the hope l would give up and a week later l am still waiting for a free return authorization number. They actually tried to tell me l had to pay for return postage to Hong Kong and after they received it they would refund postage. What a joke !!! Show details