OZtrail Blitz 300

OZtrail Blitz 300

Justin51Melbourne

Very large tent bag, great design.

Bought a Blitz 300, have only camped it in one night but totally agree with the review of Eli78. Its a really intelligently designed tent.

I timed myself putting it up the first time main tent in 3min and fly in 4min. Will be faster next time now I know how the quick snaps on the fly work and which way it goes on. By myself that is amazing.

I was surprised how how huge this tent is folded up only just fits into my Commodore boot and that is a very big car boot.

Glad I got the 3Meter version, very comfortable with XL camp beds, I'm 6'2" and can walk around inside fine.

Love it.

JBJARRODSydney

GREAT TENT WHEN YOU ARE PRATCIALLY BUYING A RIP OFF OF THE BLACKWOLF 300

JBJARROD

Yep that bag is a pain. Its bloody heavy to and awkward. Good tent though, mine is still going great.

Eli78