Oztrail Deluxe Gazebo

Oztrail Deluxe Gazebo

See the Best Outdoor Furniture Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

John

JohnAU

VERY POOR DESIGN

Bought this like everybody else expecting it to do a job,Rain Or Shine.But would have to admit that when it RAINS you would think it would Shed water,,infact due to its poor design and Crappy material water builds up in corners and starts to POOL BIG TIME,and yes its taught and fitted correctly. Material in corners is so stretched its Rubbish, Dont buy this model,Hope there Latest model canopy is REDISGNED otherwise this is ready to replace, they can Shove it you know were

Purchased in June 2018.

cajak

cajakVictoria

Think again before buying

We have utilised oz trail marquees for over 15 years. Our last purchase has been nothing but a waste of money a total lemon. It is a 6 x 3 marquee. Broke the first time we used. Roof leaks and there is major fault with leaking water. Frames are weak and not designed to be used in Australia. Side curtains a joke. Not long enough velcrose to put around legs. Zips continuously breaking. Legs have snapped at base on multiple accountDisappointed the level of quality has decreased to this level. Biggest heap of rubbish I have ever purchased

Purchased for $300.00.

mermaid1

mermaid1Pilbara, WA

3x3 Major fail

Purchased nearly 10 months ago. I only used for total of 2 months maybe as plastic pieces break and the whole thing falls down. I purchased the top, walls and the weights. Every item was oztrail and wasn't cheap as i wanted quality and its seems oztrail has no interest in quality only $$$$. I purchased from small independent retailer and they have always provided great service so i don't want to name them. The cheap plastic fittings broke too quickly...nasty quality

Purchased in June 2018 for $700.00.

Rhonda

RhondaSydney, NSW

Collapsed after small rain event

Erected it properly, weighed and roped down, after one small rain band event awoke to find canopy pooled water it then collapsed and broke. Snowys QLD online who sold it , do not want to know , said no warranty as should be taken down in rain? Isnt that the point of buying a commercial deluxe canopy? Canopy sags and stretches in any rain. Do not recommend.

Purchased in September 2018 at Snowys Outdoors Online store for $399.00.

Aussiebab

AussiebabSouth East Queensland, QLD

What’s happened to the quality

This gazebo is about 6 months old. It’s never really seen rain until the last two nights. Both nights the rain has poolled into one corner. Gazebo is on level ground so this shouldn’t happen. This is my second gazebo. My first was purchased 10’years ago and was fantastic. This cover has spots to indicate holes in the canvas.

Purchased in September 2018 at Annaconda for $199.00.

rangerstom

rangerstomAdelaide

Bought a blue deluxe 2.4m wanted to buy blue side walls to match

Was told buy Snowy's they where out of stock of Blue side walls for 2.4m deluxe
Contacted Oz-trail to find out where I could buy them, was told they only make white side walls for the 2.4m deluxe
If you buy 3m you can match color side walls, If you buy 2.4m 150 micron Fiesta you can match color side walls, but because you bought the 2.4m 300 micron deluxe you can only have white, I don't understand? I will now return it to Snowy's and purchase another brand, very disappointed especially when they sent me a link to purchase 2.4m deluxe blue side walls that turned out to be for the 3m, clearly explained in my email but couldn't even get that right

Date PurchasedJan 2019

CustomerAndergrove

Stretched amd sagged already.

Not even 2 months and its stretched and sagged with a few showers of rain. Apparently anti- pooling means don't use in the rain? Loss of quality and lack of after sales care happens after aussie companies sell out to feed the sharks tank.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Bell

BellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good for price

Purchased the deluxe 3×3 for $199 about 3 months ago. For the price it serves it purpose. Compared to some others on the market the frame isn't as sturdy nor is the canopy as strong. It was a quick replacement for the markets and so far has been good and held up

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Oztrail Commercial Deluxe Gazeebo 6x3

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Toby

Toby

Have to replace canopy every year.

We use this all the time for our market stall and th canopy(fabric part on top) is pretty cheap quality. Look good brand new but after a year it starts to rip and becomes thinner. To replace its $150 for the top fabric part. The frame is great but for some fabric that is poor quality and expensive to buy every year, it could be made of better material or sold more cheaply.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Gazebo freat for Storms

I am a Senior Citizon and needed shade for my garden plants.
I was worried about our summer storms in Queensland and how I would get it down if I had to, with help .
We have had storms and it has not moved.
The rain does run off the roof.
I am very happy with the product I purchased from Bunnings.

Brooke

BrookeBrisbane

Tgis gazebo is well worth your money. Its easy to put up and down quick pack up and very sturdy. I will definatly be purchasing another when i need too.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

DavidSophie

DavidSophieAU

Good quality and easy to setup

Got one on Firday from BCF Canberra and using on the beach on Satday Batemans bay.

Set up is simple enough, but you do need two person to do it.

It's about 23kg, a little bit heavy to put on the roof rack basket on my Kia Carnival, is the con from me.

Also, it will be very handy if the carry bag got hook/ring on it to help secuing it on the roof rack.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

SM01

SM01Coffs Harbour

Great for camping

I have the 3 x 3 meter of this and its convenient and easy to take camping, its compact enough that it packs away for easy storage when not in use.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
sgoodall

sgoodallAU

Good quality and easy to put up

I ordered the 3.0 (Size 3x3m) gazebo after reading lots of reviews. Across the board it seems to be very well reviewed. We paid $180 for ours including delivery.
I was able to put it up on my own (though definitely easier and quicker with two people).
The gazebo seems very well constructed and of good quality.
We have bought it to go camping and will have it up for a week, rain and sun are forecast. I will update my review if needed but at this point am very happy with our purchase.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Alex H

Alex HIpswich

Destroyed beyond repair by one wind gust

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Andy

AndyBrisbane

perfect and good value - easy to erect and does what its supposed to do

Great value for money - easy to erect by one person, easier with two, a breeze with four. Provides good shade, variable height adjustment, does what it is supposed to do. Getting the cover back in the bag - never managed it with any tent I've bought without some patience and careful folding. Goes in with care and tenacity though.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Bass Yabbie

Bass YabbieAshwood

Our Gazebo has withstood full weather brilliantly however the new Portico addition pools badly

We are able to set ours up slowly with just two people a little at a time...we repaired a rip with a simple glued small square of fly material from an old tent. The new Portico, although we love the extra space (it is like a whole extra tent out the back) has a design flaw....water pools easily and badly in it...we have jury rigged it with a tarp over it but it a fundamentally bad design flaw. Oz Trail need to add an extra pole across the top...

Still Easy to erect after 5 years

Our 3x3 deluxe gazebo has been great yes 2 or 3 people to put it up easier but I can do it by myself albeit slowly.. All in all its really good ours gets used regularly and is put away after use..Comon sence says you don't use it in windy/gusty weather or large rain events, though we've used ours in the rain. Dry before storing ...
Great Product

Date PurchasedJun 2011

tiggy234AU

Buy from a camping store not a discount store.

Customerasked

Are these meant to be non pooling?

Lynn

I presume you mean, does the roof of the Gazebo hold water.?
Even in heavy storms I have never had water stay on roof, or have to use methods to get it to drain.
So I am very happy. Also had tent
Erected in.bad weather and hasnt budged. Great for Seniors.

Customer

Yeah well mine is stretched out and fills like a bucket! Even dynabolted to concrete pad and guy ropes all tight! Guess i got the lemon but oztrail doesnt care!

Customer

Promoted as non pooling tho!

Shelby

Shelbyasked

What is the height?

sorry i havent the energy to look but must be 8mts

The height varies depending on which model Oztrail Gazebo you purchase and what height you put the legs (as the legs have a couple of different height variations). The 3m x 3m Deluxe 3.0 and Hydroflow Deluxe 3.0 Models have a maximum peak height of 3.35m and a maximum walk in height of 223cm

George M.

George M.asked

How do the vertical rails (hinged) fit to the gazebo poles?

tiggy234

The "frame" is all one piece, The support poles and roof support is all one unit, if just concertinas and pulls out and collapses as one large piece. Very easy to put up and take down. Just put the cover on before you raise the support poles or you wont be able to reach to get the cover over the top.

The Scissor Arm Struts (vertical rails) are secured to the leg (gazebo pole?) via a couple of plastic fittings and a couple of screws for each plastic fitting. The Oztrail Gazebo are all joined together this way so there is no need to assemble anything, just pull the frame out, put the cover on (when the frame is about halfway open) and then secure it to the ground

Get an answer from our members and OZtrail representatives