OZtrail Easy Fold Stretcher Tent

OZtrail Easy Fold Stretcher Tent

See the Best Tents in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by OZtrail

3.5
  • Portability
Glenn R.
Glenn R.South West, WA

Good tent but could be better - Not water proof

Brought three for my kids to shift them outside of the camper trailer. Have used them once. A nylon eye for the guide ropes pulled away from two of the tents. It was a wet weekend and we found all tents were not water proof as the water seeped through the fly (roof).

It is easy to set up and comfy with a mattress but real disappointed about the fly not being waterproof. Wish I had read some reviews first as I would not have brought it due to the water issues

Purchased in June 2021 for $199.00.

Daryl
DarylGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All looks good until it rains.

It is a great single person tent.Easy to set up and the envy of many campers.Sadly at 1 am last week I found out that it was not rain proof at all,suitable for rain free summer days.

Purchased in December 2018.

Other Tents

Allan.M
Allan.MCentral Queensland, QLD

No good in rain

Originally loved the stretcher tent. With a self inflating mattress it’s very comfortable and definitely keeps the bities out. Easy to set up and put away. Though it rained one night and ended up with water condensation on the inside of the fly so bad that it was continuously dripping inside, not nice at 1am.
Great unit but would only recommend if you have some form of shelter over the top. Hence we now only set up with a gazebo.
We have also purchased 2 Oztrail stretcher shelters for my wife and I and they have been in rain and been waterproof in light to medium rain.

Purchased in April 2019 for $199.00.

Reminder
ReminderSydney, NSW

Flimsy

The zipper broke while trying to free it up. Net gets caught in between stretcher while folding. Not breathing type, so condensation. Just waste of money. Didn't last a couple of trips.
It is ok for occasional summer camping only.

Those who are stuck with this and need to fix zipper instead of buying new one:

Purchased in May 2019 at Snowys Outdoors Online store for $200.00.

Tents

Find out how OZtrail Easy Fold Stretcher Tent compares to other Tents

Daniel C
Daniel CSouth East Queensland, QLD

I like to sleep in a dry bed not swimming

dislike to water
won't even keep the frost out.
not very happy with my product.
I wish I had got a better product for how much it was.
I wish I went for another product

Purchased in July 2018 at Tentworld for $300.00.

Fayley
FayleyWestern Australia

Pretty good but delicate and bad in rain

the swag/cot combination works, although it is heavy. The real down side is that the fly sags badly in the rain, making it pool and causing water to go through. We wake during the night to remove water when it rains. The gauze is already all ripped up - not really hardy enough for the rough treatment metered out by children.

Justin B.
Justin B.asked

Why do my kids Easy fold strecher tents leak with no more than a light dew?, 1 unit is 12 months old the other is brand new

Gazajr

Don't know. Mine hasn't leaked. Did you season the tent?, read the instructions.

Coleen F.
Coleen F.asked

The poles are very flimsy, and as a result one of the angular joints has broken while I was putting it up,on a windy afternoon, are replacementvpoles available?

Gazajr

Go to your local oztrail dealer or contact oztrail online. They sometimes carry spares from other warranty claims. Is yours still under warranty?

Karel
Karelasked

Is this stretcher tent midges proof?

Macca1963
Macca1963

Sorry I'm unsure, but the manufacturer of the netting say it's sand fly proof ect.

Gazajr

I haven't had any troubles with any insects of any kind in the tent, although if you lay against the screen I think the mozzies might bite through, as they would with any other tents.

Get an answer from our members and OZtrail representatives

CategoryTents