OZtrail Easy Fold Stretcher Tent

OZtrail Easy Fold Stretcher Tent

See the Best Tents in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by OZtrail

3.5
  • Portability

Emma
Emma South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely brilliant little swag

I used this stretcher tent on my trip out to western Qld. It was super easy to set up and fast to pack away. The nights were from 10° to 3° I was warm and secure.
I added an inflatable mattress and a Coleman sleeping bag. The last night it rained and I stayed really dry - I put it under a rest stop shelter near the picnic table. It also did really well in the wind.

So happy with this purchase.
Awesome amount of pockets and zips.

Purchased in May 2021 at Down Under Camping for $199.00.

dangercharlie
dangercharlieNundah

The benefits of a swag and the comfort of a stretcher.

Other Tents

Justin B.
Justin B.asked

Why do my kids Easy fold strecher tents leak with no more than a light dew?, 1 unit is 12 months old the other is brand new

Gazajr

Don't know. Mine hasn't leaked. Did you season the tent?, read the instructions.

Coleen F.
Coleen F.asked

The poles are very flimsy, and as a result one of the angular joints has broken while I was putting it up,on a windy afternoon, are replacementvpoles available?

Gazajr

Go to your local oztrail dealer or contact oztrail online. They sometimes carry spares from other warranty claims. Is yours still under warranty?

Karel
Karelasked

Is this stretcher tent midges proof?

Macca1963
Macca1963

Sorry I'm unsure, but the manufacturer of the netting say it's sand fly proof ect.

Gazajr

I haven't had any troubles with any insects of any kind in the tent, although if you lay against the screen I think the mozzies might bite through, as they would with any other tents.

Get an answer from our members and OZtrail representatives

CategoryTents