Oztrail Outback Cooker OCI-OBC-B

Oztrail Outback Cooker OCI-OBC-B

See the Best Charcoal BBQs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Smash B.

Smash B.Wimmera, VIC

Pretty decent

Well I don’t know about all these people saying not to use it indoors. I have it inside my oztrail chateau tent and it is amazing. Just needed acouple of tweeks to ensure it doesn’t spill smoke inside. I actually love the fact I have to pull it all apart to clean. It ensures all parts are running safely and efficiently. Only thing I would love to see in the future is a bigger window.

Purchased in April 2019.

MaccaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Almost Ideal cooker

Reason I only gave 4 stars the big thing it lacks is an ash release in the bottom, you have to allow it to go out and then remove the flue and 2 half grates and turn it upside down to remove accumulated ash with a bit of for thought and install a slide grate in the bottom it would be an excellant camping stove. Otherwise I can't fault it as a cooker in 4 months travelling in northwestern Queensland.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Grant PVictoria

Absolutely all rounder for camping heating and cooking all solved in one swoop

Brilliant design and use of efficient cast iron for heating and cooking while traveling Australia easy setup knock down maintenance is simple needs storage box with purchase for transportation from camp to camp easily solved if handy with wood and tools
Just brilliant theses are

debasked

Is this able to be used indoors, if I have a window open ?

Grant P

No i Wouldn't recommend using a weber indoors at all
They are not a sealed unit and fumes smoke and Carbon dioxide would permeate the room

Macca

It's not a weber Deb it is an outdoor wood stove with a chimney it is not suitable for using indoors
Regards Ian

debasked

Is this able to be used indoors, if I have a window open ?

No Deb
It would be too dangerous and it isn't a sealed firebox smoke would permeate the room extensively

Macca

I wouldn't use it even inside a shed you would have to extend the flue outside for a start
It really is an outdoors camping stove

deb

Thanks Grant and Macca. Guy in the shop who sold to me reckoned would be ok if room vented. Glad I sought you out !!! He has since refunded me. :)

Get an answer from our members and OZtrail representatives