100% · 1700%

Philip Rainer
Philip RainerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Gas heating service

Courteous and interested in job and our queries and options
Mal
MalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hot water system change

Very greatful for ozwarm for taking the time on a saturday morning to replace my ancient bsoche sysyem. Georgia was wonderful on the phone and got a quote in seconds. The boys who showed up were genuinely friendly and finished the job with ease.
Mustafa Koc
Mustafa KocGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

This is perfect

Third time we have used Ozwarm.This time installing gas heater and again they provided excellent service on time and job very well done 5star. I’m extremely happy the friendliness and professionalism.Thanks Nathan,Georgia and all staff
Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Moving Into A New House

The team at Ozwarm were fantastic. Contacted me quickly after my high pages SOS after moving into our new home.
Mitch provided excellent & fast service.
Highly recommended Ozwarm.
Homemaker
Homemaker

Gas heater service

Nathan was on time and very polite and efficient.
Thank you so much Ozwarm.
Amy
AmyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome service

Hey guys at Ozwarm, we had a leak in our hot water system, When i rang Georgia for help, she didn’t disappoint. So polite over the phone, got us booked in, and seen by Nathan. It was so quick and we were so happy with the results. We had previously used Ozwarm to replace our hot water system, that died 5 years ago, and it was Nathan then too. Super happy with your service and will continue to use your services when needed. Highly recommend too.
Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with the service

I asked for an expert opinion about my old evaporative air conditioner. The technician was punctual, did a thorough assessment of the unit and told me about a range of different options.
Ricardo
Ricardo

Excellent service and workmanship!!!

Excellent service from first contact to final replacement of hot water system. Professional, prompt, friendly, excellent pricing and great workmanship. Extremely pleased, and would recommend to all friends and family. Would give 10 stars if i could.
Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy clients

We were very happy with the professional service of Ozwarm plumbing. Nathan and Mitch installed our new evaporative cooler. They worked efficiently & were pleasant to deal with. Great job! Thanks.
Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

This is the second time we have used Ozwarm, this time for the installation of a new split system, and again they provided excellent service and support during the process. Very prompt and reasonably priced.
Glenn C
Glenn CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service to Ducted Heater Unit and Installation of Water Pressure Valve

Nathan and Mitch attended our house at our request , they were both on time , very courteous and polite , a job very well done 5 Star ,we highly recommend the
company
Glenn C
casper_juz
casper_juz23 posts

Exceptional service again

This was the 2nd time to use Ozwarm. This time a aging gas Hot water storage tank died. Quick phone to Georgia, Nathan was round on time, assessment quote all done inside 2 hours. Nathan, even put in a temp tank for few days while waiting for an install.
Install day was clean and timely - as always exceptional care taken. Took notice we had kids so set temp in range.
Can't thank Nathan and the team enough.
John P.
John P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Repair of a hot water service

After discovering a leak in our hot water service I phoned Georgia which I found very helpful and she sent Nathan round he was great on time fully recommend them
Franky H.
Franky H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Perfect Job

Nathan, OZWARM plumber expert, has installed the new water heater in a very professional way and his working attitude is very good. He arrived on time and has cleared the site after work and explained to me clearly how the piping works. Moreover, Georgia, the OZWARM salesgirl, has responded quickly and came back to me a comprehensive quotation.
Job Satisfaction
Meredith
MeredithVictoria

My new hot water system is awesome!

Ozwarm have been terrific to deal with at every step along the way to installing my new hot water system. From my first phone contact Georgia answered my endless questions giving me lots of valuable information in my research to decide what to replace my hot water service with. Mitch gave me an on-site competitive quote and addressed any concerns I had about the installation. I booked the job and everything went smoothly. I’m extremely happy with the friendliness and professionalism of the employees at Ozwarm and the product they recommended.
Jeniwati N.
Jeniwati N.

Grateful for Ozwarm

Our broken system was replaced and have hot water up and running in the afternoon after speaking with Georgia in the morning.
Their price is very competitive too
We were really impressed by Ozwarm team!

Thanks Georgia and Mitch for your help

jamesy41
jamesy41AU3 posts

Third time we have used Ozwarm to fix separate issues for us regarding repairs and hot water services. Ozwarm were able to supply and install a replacement HWS within 24 hours. Mitch arrived on time and completed the installation in a very professional manner. We will definitely use them again when we need to and are very happy to recommend them to prospective customers.
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat LadyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Now that I found OZWARM, they are now my plumbing group eternally

Accurate facts, excellent service, and young Mitch is the number one plumber in my eyes..
I am one happy senior citizen.. Thank you OZWARM, I am so happy I found you guys.
EJCH
EJCHMelbourne2 posts

Great communication, service and price. Nathan arrived when he said he would and fixed my heater at a very fair price. I will definitely use this service again. Thank you!
terry
terryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

now we have a new plumber

gas replacement HWS supplied and fitted -
best price of three quotes, though not the deciding factor... best communication.
Office, quote visit and fitting all professional: friendly, informative, prompt.
quote accepted Saturday - installation Monday, with specific request re height.. plus neat, precise pipework... no rambling spaghetti here! Verrry impressive work! I'm confident to recommend OZWARM having experienced such high level customer service, and relieved to take this team on for any future work here.. Thank you Georgia, Nathan and Mitch.
Luke B
Luke B3 posts
Rachel J
Rachel JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Nathan is a very professional, punctual and well skilled plumber who is also very personable. He had our heating system fixed in no time and went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied with the result. We will definitely have him back in the future! 5 stars! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Ennio V.
Ennio V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Satisfied!

thank you Georgia for assisting us with our hot water enquiry. Thank you Nathan for your professionalism on site, friendly, helped us in time of need. complete satisfaction.
thank you again.
Ennio
Job Satisfaction
Janek
JanekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very satisfied customer

We recently required an emergency hot water service replacement. We are grateful that Mitch turned up for the job, on time, with a new system ready to install. We were blown away by his professionalism, providing us with all the explanation we were seeking, and by his expert craftsmanship. He is an asset to your business and we will recommend Ozwarm Plumbing Group to any of our family or friends.
Kelly Alards
Kelly Alards Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend Oz Warn

Professional, friendly, knowledgeable and punctual . Returning customer after complete satisfaction following the first time we engaged their service. We have used for hot water and heating repair and service.
Our first encounter was during Covid lockdown and our problem was soled within a timely manner.

James D
James D5 posts

Great service, great team

Nathan was on time, very professional and followed through, he was a pleasure to work with.
Georgia kept the communications open and consistent.
Could not recommend highly enough.
Thanks to both of you.
Will be using Ozwarm in the future.
V H.
V H.

Excellent service

This is a great company - prompt on service, genuine and very reasonable on pricing. Work done was great and I can't say enough about the service from phone call to installation of hot water system
Desi
DesiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hot water system replacement

Done a great job. From booking to job completion an outstanding experience. Nathan was punctual. He did every detail in a professional manner. I would highly recommend him to everyone.
Kim Y.
Kim Y.

Quick professional service

Fantastic service, very knowledgeable, suggested the right hot water system for my house. Clean work. I would highly recommend competitive quote. Nathan booked in the date and time for installation and turned up at the exact time. Thank you.
Pete M.
Pete M.

Need hot water fast !!

Highly recommend this company. They were very easy to deal with.Georgia in the office was a pleasure to deal with she was very prompt and upfront with everything.
Nathan is a fantastic tradesmen .
Mount Martha
Melinda
Melinda2 posts

Feedback recent service

Professional, prompt , reliable, knowledgeable and helpful. Explained all the works completed for the service. I would highly recommend Nathan . From booking the job to completion an outstanding experience. THANKS Nathan.
Yatzky F.
Yatzky F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb Service

A very Professional Tradesman, response on my inquiry is fast, polite and on time, clean up once job is done
Highly Recommended
price you get what you pay for
Thanks Nathan
cheers
Noel

Would highly recommend

Nathan was prompt experienced and pleasant
The pricing was very fair
He replaced the heating element in my hot water service ... did a FAB job ... THANKS NATHAN
Highly recommended
Paul
Paul

Hot water system replaced

Awesome service Nathan did a great job very polite and professional He gave great advice, I would highly recommend these people, clean and very helpful thanks again for your service.
Rupert on 5 Sept 2020
Rupert on 5 Sept 2020

Great Service

Thanks for a wonderful service
Nathan is punctual, professional and hard working
Once again we are more than happy to recommend you to family and friends
It's great to have someone you can trust
Thanks again

Tony G.
Tony G.2 posts

Hot water system beautiful and hot

Nathan was very professional changed hot water system for a new hot water system at a great price Quick no fuss just the way I like it great job . I would recommend Nathan to all my friends.
Alan
Alan

So professional

Nathan came out and examined our gas pipes, water pipes and electrics. Advised me on every detail and was able to supply exact quote. All inclusive, no extras. The job was completed quickly and professionally. I’m very happy I chose him to install and supply our new hot water service.
Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with the service, it was a quick and neat job. Not only a skillful hot water system specialist, Nathan is also a very pleasant, easy to deal with, punctual and honest person. Reasonable pricing, he will not try to rip you of, if there is a cheaper option Nathan will do it for sure. Highly recommended. Passed his business details to all my friends already.
Five stars all the way.
Michael
Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service

Nathan was a pleasure to deal with - he was able to fit me in at short notice, arrived exactly when he said he would and cleaned up afterwards. Able to offer a range of options and didn’t push the most expensive one. Also put up with all my questions! Would recommend him in a heartbeat.