100% · 1730%

Alan
Alan

So professional

Nathan came out and examined our gas pipes, water pipes and electrics. Advised me on every detail and was able to supply exact quote. All inclusive, no extras. The job was completed quickly and professionally. I’m very happy I chose him to install and supply our new hot water service.
Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with the service, it was a quick and neat job. Not only a skillful hot water system specialist, Nathan is also a very pleasant, easy to deal with, punctual and honest person. Reasonable pricing, he will not try to rip you of, if there is a cheaper option Nathan will do it for sure. Highly recommended. Passed his business details to all my friends already.
Five stars all the way.
Michael
Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service

Nathan was a pleasure to deal with - he was able to fit me in at short notice, arrived exactly when he said he would and cleaned up afterwards. Able to offer a range of options and didn’t push the most expensive one. Also put up with all my questions! Would recommend him in a heartbeat.
Lyn
Lyn

Five stars says it all!

An excellent job by an excellent tradesman. Prompt, pleasant, exceptionally well organised and there is no doubting Nathan's skill and knowledge. He is a very neat and clean worker with a great ability to impart necessary information, before, during and after installation. Definitely a five star service and highly recommended.
bron cn
bron cnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Nathan is fabulous

WOW
I woke up to a burst hot water System ,rang Nathan at 8am was sent a couple of quotes . Decided to use zip money ,Nathan made it so easy. All replaced cleaned up and back in the shower by 2pm! Most pleasant and helpful tradesman!!!
Alan and Brenda
Alan and Brenda

A Job Well Done

Burst Water Heater. Although not the cheapest quotation, Nathan gave us the most confidence by his professionalism. He carried out the work in a very efficient, clean and professional way and exceeded our confidence in him. He did not shy away from my numerous questions. Many thanks Nathan. We would not hesitate to recommend your work to anyone needing help.
Robert S
Robert S

Excellent job done in super quick time

Our 25 year old hot water service failed overnight on Sunday, I contacted Nathan at Ozwarm on Monday morning, he gave me good price and installed a new service after lunch on the same day.
Very satisfied with his workmanship, price and prompt service.
I have no hesitation in recommending Ozwarm.
Will Barrett
Will Barrett

First class job at a very reasonable price

Nathan replied to my query with a quote within a couple of hours, and completed the installation the following day. I would recommend him to anyone for hot water work.
barry c.
barry c.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Ozwarm hot water made easy

I had a hot water service let go over night. Looked online found ozwarn looked at the reviews and rang. Nathan was professional and helpful. Long story short great price fantastic service squeezed me in same day And the big thing happy wife. Thanks Nathan
Very highly recommended
Samantha
SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

I requested a quote at 7.30am and was answered immediately. By 10.30 I was getting a new hot water service installed. Nathan was so polite and helpful, I couldn't of asked for any better service.
GoodguyBadguy
GoodguyBadguyVictoria13 posts

Excellent pre-sales service and installation

Nathan was extremely knowledgeable about which hot water units were best for my property. He did not just try to push the most expensive (and inappropriate) unit like another company. Their quote was a fraction cheaper for the same unit but I had no confidence in them due to misleading information given.
Nathan arrived on time for both the quote and installation. He rapidly answered any queries I had prior to and after accepting the quote. The installation went smoothly and he made sure I was fully aware of how the system operated before he left.
Mary B.
Mary B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding

Outstanding service. What a surprise to find such a delightful young man offering a very professional service. I would not hesitate in recommending Nathan, he is very reliable and caring. I’m extremely satisfied with the hot water service Nathan installed for me.. Mary Bennett .. March 2020.
Andrew Rivers
Andrew Rivers

Golden service provider

I would recommend Ozwarm to anyone who is looking for a professional service provider, on time, on budget and on with customer customer service. Well done and thanks your business will only grow.
Paul. H
Paul. HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Very prompt and professional service

After ringing Ozwarm and speaking to Nathan he came within the hour and after looking at our hot water unit that needed replacing he had installed a new one the same day. We were extremely happy with the job and Nathan was very professional and polite.
Fort M.
Fort M.

This guy is what other tradesmen should be . Efficient , on time , quick to respond and competitive in pricing . Thanks again Nathan for a great job . Hot water unit is working fine.
Chris smith
Chris smith

Fantastic

I sent an email request for information on different types of hot water heaters without any hope of getting an answer any time soon. Had a phone call not long after , then got a detailed quote plus some good advice, he was here 3 days later and had the new one installed and working within 2 hours and took the old one away. Can't get any better than that, I urge anyone to contact them.

Len
Len2 posts

Professional, friendly & prompt

My daughter needed a replacement hot water service. Nathan came out and quoted same day without wanting a callout fee most others wanted. Very impressed with his advice and workmanship. Did a great job and would highly recommend him to anyone needing plumbing services.
KIRK
KIRKAU10 posts

Honest and reliable

My hot water service started leaking, I got 3 quotes, Nathan was much cheaper for the same job, I had to cancel on him twice due to not having enough funds as I had a car breakdown, he still fitted to unit and gave me time to pay it. I cannot speak highly enough of this young man, I’m sure that we will soon see lots of OZ WARM vans running around the suburbs. Well done on a super neat job, and looking after me and my family with a payment option.
Igor
Igor

very happy

Nathan was punctual, professional and personable. And even though the job took a lot longer and turned out to be harder then expected. The price quoted was more then reasonable.
Highly recommend.
Deb
DebGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nathan was very professional and helpful. Promptly came and put a new hot water system in. Cleaned surrounding area. Very much appreciated. Thanks so much we now have happy daughters.
Satisfied customer
Satisfied customer

Exemplary service

Nathan quoted much less than our regular plumber - quote accepted at 1.30, system in, working and able to shower by 4.30. This was excellent service. I recommend this company wholeheartedly.
Richard
Richard

Excellent Service

Nathan was very professional and knowledgeable on his subject. He came exactly when he said he would. His quote came promptly. He arrived to fit our new hot water service when he said he would. His standard of work was excellent and also his attention to detail. Thank you Nathan for a great job well done
Serge M.
Serge M.2 posts

Really good professional

Quick response. Helpful. Experienced professional. Fair price. Highly recommended. Nathan installed a new hot water electric unit at the apartment a rent in October 2019. Great service. Efficient and clean.
Shirley
Shirley

Highly Professional, Polite and Great Service!!

Called Nathan in the morning and able to give quote straight away. He came and replaced my old hot water system a few hours in the same day. Did a great job, tidied up and my hot water system is firing. Nathan is very polite and charges at a very reasonable price. We need more people like you!! Keep it up Nathan!
Aldo
Aldo

Prompt, polite and profesional

Recently utilised this firm, Nathan was great to deal with. Prompt, knowledgeable and respectful. Offered alternative solutions rather than simply replacing hot water unit. Carried required spare parts and followed up his repairs. Highly recommend. Aldo
Cindy
CindyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Prompt service

We were very pleased with the prompt phone response and help we received over the phone after our old hot water system needed replacing, as it had started producing discoloured hot water. It was replaced the very next day and Nathan had the courtesy to ring and let me know that he was going to be half an hour late. He did a great job replacing the system and taking away our old one. Show reply

Kaye
KayeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great advice and Service

My hot water service died, I checked around for some quotes and research which systems were recommended. Nathan responded really quickly and recommended the system I’d found to top the recommendations so I knew he knew his stuff. Delivered and installed the next morning on time and took away the old one no extra charge. Very impressed.
Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Would highly recommend Nathan. He was very helpful and very professional from start to finish. He installed our new not boiler without any fuss. What we liked about him was his excellent customer service skills and he was punctual.
John S
John S2 posts

Fantastic service

Nathan was great, fast, fixed our problem within an hour on a Sunday, Highly recommend. We had an issue with our overflow valve which was quickly diagnosed and repaired. Fantastic.
Donald c.
Donald c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Service!

Nathan have been helpful from the start till end. New hot boiler was installed the same day without any fuss. Nathan came back 2 days later to inspect the boiler to make sure everything is in working condition. He went above and beyond - workmanship is incredibly neat and tidy.
Tom
Tom

Very Proffesional

Contacted me in the morning to let me know what time be would be coming. Can’t complain about Nathan’s work, very professional from start to completion. Would highly recommend him for your hot water installation.
Nick Ouchtomsky
Nick Ouchtomsky2 posts

Old fashioned service

Nathan and the team at Ozwarm inspire confidence with their honest, straight forward approach. They solved all of our hot water issues promptly and efficiently. In less than a week, they had quoted, decommissioned our old gravity feed electric hot water service and replaced it with an instant gas hot water service. Bliss. We now have a very happy family of 5 not only enjoying abundant hot showers, but hot water for everything else… cleaning, washing dishes, clothes, cars, etc…the Ouchtomsky family.
Mahinder Sharma
Mahinder Sharma2 posts

Nathan is very good with knowledge and work expertise. Very trustworthy and friendly.Very happy with work done

Nathan is very good with knowledge and in the work expertise. Very trustworthy and friendly.Very happy with work done.I will recommend him for future work. Good work with good quote
Steve f
Steve f

Nathan was able to come round quickly to give some advice on a hot water system. After giving us a competitive quote for a replacement, he came round the following day to install. He was knowledgeable and friendly. Would recommend
Stewart B.
Stewart B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Fantastic Service

Nathan was super prompt on responding to my internet enquire. He was easy to talk to and gave straight forward honest advice. Installed a new hot water service the next day as promised. Highly recommend.
Stephen
StephenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent and efficient service

Called Nathan at 7pm in the evening and he was able to replace my hot water unit at 7am the next morning. Nathan was referred to us by family so we were confident in his price and service and he didn’t disappoint. Would highly recommend Nathan to anyone requiring hot water service, repair or replacement.

Vito
Vito

Hot water unit replaced

Excellent service,Nathan is a gentleman very good and knows his work, prompt , knowledgeable would not hesitate to recommend Nathan and Ozwarm to anyone. Great service clean and neat. Thanks Nathan.Vito.
Alain
AlainGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Replacement of Hot water system

Very neat job well done by Nathan, he was very prompt in responding to my query, gave explanatory details of what should be done. He was punctual and was a very neat worker and the best plumber I have encountered in my third replacement of my hot water system in the past years. I would recommend Nathan to anyone who needs his services..great company and service Ozwarm.
Ken E
Ken ELangwarrin6 posts

My problem solved!

Nathan has solved what appears to have been a quite unique problem with my hot water service. The hot water flow in the shower always diminished whilst I was showering. It took two on time visits from Nathan to solve the problem although he did only charge for one. He is very polite and certainly knows what he is doing. I strongly recommend Ozwarm should you require assistance with your electric storage hot water system.
Ken Evans Carrum Downs
Philip
PhilipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC15 posts

Fixed Aquamax Gas hot water system

Nathan was prompt, polite, knew what he was doing, had all the parts, arrived on time and left everything tidy. Gave very helpful advice. Very highly recommended. Well done to Nathan and Ozwarm.