100% · 1730%

Jeremy
JeremyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

This is your guy for a hot water problem

Made an appointment with Nathan based on reviews.... on time / knowledgeable
Did a fantastic job... done very well
I highly recommend him and his expertise for anyone requiring not only replacement but a rethink on hot water requirements
Shane Q
Shane QSouthwest, VIC

Quality & Service is still available

Within less than 5 minutes of initial contact, Nathan responded outlining products, price & installation to suit my critical needs for Electric Hot Water System. I had No hesitation to proceed with quotation, Nathan arrived as scheduled 7.30am. Very Professional, Polite, Well presented & No Nonsense young man. He has restored my faith that there is still "Quality & Great service" available. The reviews on-line for Nathan all reflect the same for myself, i have no hesitation to recommend Nathan from OZWARM
D Brown
D Brown

Factual, to the point and great service

From the fast 5 minute response to my email, I had a new hot water service in place in less than 24 hours from the death of the old unit.
Thomas
Thomas2 posts

Great service and outstanding work

Nathan was prompt in every step of the way - from quoting, through confirming when he’s doing the job, to completing the work. The work completed was installed very neatly and mounted closely to the wall.

Would highly recommend for any hot water service work.

HappyAs
HappyAsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Professional Service at its best

Contacted Nathan and he obliged by promptly calling around. He outlined the options we had to replace our Vulcan Hotshot water heater that had been installed in April '98. Once we had decided, Nathan was back with a new Vulcan, installed it, cleaned up, had the old unit on the back of his truck in no time. We were very impressed with his ability to explain in simple language our options and the process involved. Nathan is an absolute pleasure to deal with & his work is of the highest quality. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a new hot water system.
Paul L
Paul L

Fast, Professional service

Nathan was prompt, professional and gave us a realistic outlook for what we wanted to do with our Hot water system. On the day of the service both Nathan and Andrew were a pleasure to deal with and very accommodating. Could not recommend them more.

Spencey
Spencey

Aqua Max

We contacted Nathan and was very helpful and was able to supply and install the hot water system within a few days. His price was a little high but we require to install a new unit. The quality of his work was excellent and he knew the product well.

Allon
Allon

Gator
GatorWantirna

Out of the cold

Nathan promptly returned my initial call late on friday night.. We arranged for him to replace our dead Aquamax hot water unit with a similar unit on monday morning. His attitude and professionalism was excellent.. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

Wally from Wantirna.

Champa
Champa

Thanks Nathan

Nathan from Ozwarm gave us an obligation free quote for our new hot water system after coming over and assessing the same day I rang him. He installed our Rinnai B20 the very next day. The installation was professionally completed within 2 hours. We couldn't have asked for a nicer person and would highly recommend Nathan's excellent services.

Wal
Wal

Hot water unit installation

On time, prompt & efficient & courteous. First class job! Would recommend him without qualification. Price very competitive. Took away old unit as expected.

Cassie May
Cassie May

Thanks Nathan!

What a great job Nathan has done! I really appreciate his communication, punctuality and manner. We have a great new hot water system beautifully installed. Good one Nathan. I highly recommend your services. Thanks!

Warren G
Warren G

Hot Showers Restored

It's a disaster when you loose your hot water. Luckily Nathan from Ozwarm came to our rescue. Nathan turned up exactly on time and within an hour had hot water running again. I cannot recommend Nathan and Ozwarm too highly for their excellent Customer Service and value for money. Thanks again Nathan.

Fast Efficient Service

Nathan was quick to return my call, provided a fair quote and turned up on time. After fixing the broken mixer spindle he quickly identified the cause of the actual problem, undertook the required repairs and then checked and adjusted the hotwater heater which is now running better than ever. Highly recommended.

Skye
Skye

Excellent service

Job well done thank you Nathan he really knows what he doing and very punctual and nice keep up the good work

Rose
Rose

Excellent service

Within minutes of requesting quotes from 3 sources, Nathan, from Ozwarm, contacted me to talk through options to replace my hot water system. This was late on a Saturday afternoon. Nathan arrived first thing in the morning on the Monday, as agreed, and replace the system in a professional manner. Excellent :)

Seng
Seng

A JOB WELL DONE

I requested OZWARM for a quotation to replace my old hot water unit. The respond time from Nathan was almost immediate, the quotation was competitive and his advise on different brands and models was very helpful. The service was prompt and hassle free. I would highly recommend them.

Matthew
Matthew2 posts

Great Service

My hot water boiler finally died, called Ozwarm and Nathan took my call, he was close by and was able to come around within 10-15 minutes. He confirmed the hot water was no good and said he could replace with a new one the next morning, he was around first thing and was promptly put in. Nathan was a friendly guy with and was very easy to deal with, would highly recommend Nathan for his service.

Peter Z
Peter Z

Super responsive

I requested a quote online & was given pricing for 2 solutions.

I accepted one of them & had a response from Nathan immediately, who arranged attendance the following morning. Nathan arrived at the nominated time & effected the repair quickly & efficiently.

I'd have no hesitation in recommending Nathan.

Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Replacing relief outlet valve on hot water service

Contacted Ozwarm & got immediate response from Nathan & accepted their quote which was very competitive. Arranged suitable day & time for replacement and got on time service.I would highly recommend them.

Tony
Tony

Ozwarm hot water service replacement/ Recommended

Nathan was easy to deal with, gave me a very competitive and honest quote over the phone (unlike some others who made things out to be a lot worse than they were) He came through on his promise to do a good job in a timely manner with no fuss. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Nathan for plumbing/hot water system repairs.

Ugrin
UgrinMelbourne

Great service. Nathan replied on my requested quote on Saturday straight away and when I called on Monday to accept quote, he managed to come same day and replace my hot water system. Good price and great service. Highly recommended.

Thanks.

James
JamesMelbourne

Top Service

Nathan was prompt to respond to quote and install a new hot water service. Offered sound advice and completed the job on time with a minimum of fuss. Quality work

David
DavidMelbourne2 posts

Great Service

It began on Monday evening when there's no hot water available in our house. Having tried to turn on our Rheem water heater following the procedure given in the manual, it failed due to a problematic gas control valve on our old unit (i.e. more than 15 years old). Then, I called Ozwarm and Nathan came on Tuesday. He quickly found the issue and tried the possibility to fix the old valve. As the old valve was found faulty, Nathan replaced it accordingly. Great service, honest quote, and helpful. I will definitely recommend this company and Nathan to anyone.

Sarah
Sarah

Great service and would recommend

I left a query on the website on Sunday afternoon and received a call within 15 minutes. Nathan was able to give me a competitive fixed price quote, was happy to answer all my questions and booked us in to replace our hot water system the next day. Nathan arrived when he said he would, was easy and lovely to deal with and did a great job. I would recommend this company and Nathan to anyone.

Gwen
GwenNiddrie

Fantastic Service

Certainly can't complain about the prompt service and excellent advice, simply fantastic service. I thought we were going to be in a world of hurt but came out in sunshine and rainbows. Thanks again to Nathan.

Bas
Bas

Very Timely and Great Service

I made contact with Ozwarm via the website on a Sunday morning and soon after received a phone call and a verbal quote which was competitive. Great brands and rates.

Nathan was able to install the new hot water service the next day and was on time, took everything old away and i would recommend Ozwarm and Nathan to anyone.

Vern f.
Vern f.Werribee

I wound not hesitate to recommend Nathan from Ozwarm

This is the second time we have used Ozwarm to replace one of our hot water units, on both occasions Nathan has been extremely prompt with his quote and timely with his replacement. Exceptional value for money.

Bev
BevCranbourne

Prompt and efficient service

Contacted Nathan via the Ozwarm website about 8.45pm on a Sunday night, received a quote shortly after and the new unit was installed the next afternoon. The old one was taken away and a compliance certificate was emailed to me. Would definitely recommend Nathan and Ozwarm for prompt, affordable and helpful service.

Macka
Macka

Easy process great service

Nathan advise was very helpful and great advise. Alternatives offered for finance

Replaced water service the next day clean up done old unit taken away

Carol
CarolMelbourne

Excellent specialist - Nathan

Very lucky with Nathan whom I searched from internet based on very good reviews . He is an excellent specialist also with great patience. He is very helpful for my very limited spoken and listening English and my very little knowledge about hot water system. I asked again and again questions only via email over ten times, he replied me promptly and patiently and efficiently. He helped me figure out the right brand and model also the all inclusive price . I would like to recommend Nathan and Ozwarm.

Philip Trouse
Philip Trouse4 posts

Great service and swift job

Nathan was very helpful and the hot water service was fitted next day. Great advice and a good unit. Just to note: With infinity 26 no control unit is provided unless requested. works on an auto setting at 50 degrees.

Greg Mcleod
Greg Mcleod2 posts

Efficient service

Needed urgent hot water system replaced on a Sunday and sent request for quote. Nathan returned call within 10 minutes. Following day installed new system. On time and no mess. Good service.

Bill2 posts

fast and efficient

Very happy with Ozwarm. No fuss and easy and fast replacement of hot water service. Would definately recommed to friends

Charles and Glenda
Charles and Glenda
Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Fantastic service

Honest and prompt. Couldn’t ask for better service. Clear with options. Would highly recommend to anyone. Old fashioned service you rarely get these days. Thanks Nathan.

Brad
Brad

Excellent Service

Our Hot Water Service died late one evening and after searching for a plumber I chose Ozwarm based on the great reviews

Nathan answered my call and was my home 8.30 am next morning with a new unit installed less than 2 hours later

Highly recommend Nathan and Ozwarm

Marri
Marri

Fantastic service

What great service! We needed a new hot water system - and Nathan was so quick to respond and install. Thank you so much - can certainly recommend this company.

Sukhjinder Dhaliwal
Sukhjinder DhaliwalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Professional, reliable and honest service

Nathan is pleasure to deal with. He certainly knows what he is doing. Hot water unit replaced on same day and also information to maintain unit in future to get most out of unit.

I will recommend him to family, friends and colleagues.

Thank you team @ Ozwarm. #reliableservice

Happy
HappyCrib Point

Easter Saturday night 4 minutes for a quote, amazing

A great service, I have already recommended to loads of people. Honest, reliable and a nice person.

Thank you Nathan 5 stars.