100% · 1730%

Talvat
TalvatTarneit

Fast efficient service. Highly recommended

Young Nathan was quick on the scene soon after we called. We were desperate as our hot water system broke down mid winter. I did a few searches for help online and I’m glad I called OzWarm. Fast and efficient.

G B
G B

Hot Water Unit

I am very happy with the prompt service, quick response and very fair price. I will highly recomend OZWARM to anyone.

Fred
FredGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Excellent job

Excellent job, the faulty gas valve has been replaced rather than replace the Vulcan unit by Georgia, even the job postponed twice as the tenant was running later. Very appreciated!

Simon
Simon3 posts

Ozwarm

Nathan attended returned my call and attended promptly to efficient and accurately diagnose our hws issue. He organised the replacement and installed it all within a day or so. His work is very neat and his price competitive. I recommend him without hesitation.

Lorraine
Lorraine

Extremely quick return call

sent for a quote yesterday morning within 5 minutes had a call made appointment for 9.30 am today for a replacement of Hotwater service had a text letting me know that they would arrive between 9.30/10 am Nathan arrived 9.32 and completely finished by 11 polite young man extremely efficient and happy with the cost . Thank you for a great job !!

Raylene
RayleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Outstanding service when needed

From the start prompt and competitive quote with service delivered in quoted time frame this is what you want when your hot water service dies thank you Nathan what a professional

Rita
Rita3 posts

competive pricing. delivered on every expectation

A very professional approach was taken from the initial phone call to quote through to the attention to detail on the completion of work. I highly recommended OzWarm to anyone needing work done. Looking forward to dealing with the company again for servicing of other equipment. Thanks Nathan. PS. Don't just take my word. Read other reviews below.

Tanya
Tanya

A1 service!

I left a request for a quote via their website at 7.30 am, and within ten minutes Nathan had contacted me. He provided excellent advice and promised to be out by lunchtime to install a new hot water service. Mid morning he texted me with an actual arrival time, and was indeed on time! The installation was completed in about an hour, and Nathan took the time to ensure all my taps were running perfectly before leaving. Never ever have I dealt with a tradesperson with such fantastic communication. Highly recommend.

Melinda from Olinda
Melinda from OlindaHobart, TAS7 posts

10/10 service :)

I requested a quote (on Ozwarm's website) for a replacement hot water unit at 8.30am on Friday morning. Less than 10 minutes later I had a reply and by 12.30pm Nathan had attended my home, replaced and taken away the old unit and given me a run-through of the new one. Fabulous service - thank you Nathan!

Natasha
Natasha

Thanks Nathan & Jacob

Great customer service! Prompt, answered all my questions (2 days worth!), and delivered & installed our new hot water unit

Anna
Anna

Excellent Service

A very nice young gentleman serviced my ducted heating. Was impressed with the quick service as I placed the order on Monday and Nathan arrived Tuesday. He was running late and had the courtesy to give me a call advising when he would arrive.. Totally recommend Ozwarm.

Albert
Albert

I contacted them through their website. Got a reply immediately and they came out and fixed it the next day. The repairs included coming out a second time and ordering a new part. The whole process took less than a week and would have been shorter if my availability was better. Very affordable, friendly service. Can recommend.

josh
josh

Great job

I enquired on their website because my heater stopped working and they came the next day and quickly got it working. Very friendly and helpful so I would definitely recommend.