Ozzy Tyres

One month and still no wheels and no communication!

Online/interstate buyers beware! We ordered wheel and Tyre package though Ozzy Tyres a month ago and have been promised on the phone on two occasions that our wheels will be sent the next day...still no consignment number to say they have been sent and the are not responding to our emails either now... very unprofessional and unhelpful when we spoke to them on the phone...we have now filed a complaint to ACCC. It really shouldn’t be this hard, if you are unable to supply us with the wheels we ordered send us a refund...

Store LocationHoxton park
We honestly do not know who this is. Please call Jessica on 1300699699 to get some clarity and a resolution.I did try talking to Jessica on the 1st of March and she kept putting me onto Waza. Unfortunately she didn’t appear to want to help us resolve this. She has my number the order was under Conrad B My husband. They were Lexani wheels.ok will bring it up and contact you.

wasn't happy at all

useless, I wanted a 2 inch lift and a set of rims and tyres, went to pick up my car that afternoon and found it wasn't ready, 1 day lost at work, left the car on the hoist over night with the keys in the ignition and a flat battery on a brand new car......jump started it infant of me with an old crappy car and stuffed the radio..was told that half of the lift was a wrong ordered part so put in blocks instead of new leafs on the rear...was given original wheels back with 2 flat tyres and lost the hub caps, had to go to another tyre shop to get them fixed...nice guys but workmanship needs a lot of attention

Store LocationBoston park
Andrew, sorry to hear this. I have just spoke to the boys and they have told me about the wrong parts delivered. Communication should have been done better. The manager was on leave at the store and things were not going right. I will call you to discuss in further and see what we can do to assist.Andrew, Tried calling a couple times and message. please reply to Jess message on her mobile.

Ozzytyres

Thanks ozzytyres for agreeing to give my refund I really appreciate it I wait for my refund from you guys Hussein thanks again appreciate it. No hard feelings for ozzytyres

Thanks Ali, 5 stars would be better...

Please be careful from buying products from this place

Please don’t buy any wheels from this business and don’t trust anyone here.

I'm sorry as I am not able to write a personalised review for this organisation but I will be copying and pasting my complaint I wrote to this organisation.

On 25th February 2018, I have purchased Alloy wheels (Vertini Hennessey 20x8.5 5x105 Machine Face/Chrome Lip Wheel & Tyre Package) as guided by [name removed]. The total cost of the package was $1850 which was paid through Zip Money. The order was placed over the phone after a detailed conversation over a few days with [name removed]. I had the product fitted on the car at the their Hoxton Park workshop.

Prior to making payment, I double checked with the Sales person ([name removed]) that the wheels which were being put on my 2016 Mazda 3 Sedan were roadworthy and appropriate for my car. Once [name removed] confirmed that the wheel are appropriate and roadworthy is when I proceed to make payment over Zip Money. Also he even advised that they offer a special guarantee which they call fitment guarantee (whatever that means.)

On 22 November 2018, I was trying to get an RWC for the car and the mechanic advised me that the wheels on the car were unfit for my vehicle. And he advised me that the wheels had the wrong offset, track width widened and wheel sticking out beyond the guard which doesn't meet the Vic roads and RMS standards.

Ozzy tyres don’t guarantee anything and all they care about is making a quick sale. Also, I have advised this issue to Ozzy tyres but there hasn’t been any resolution from them and they have denied to fix this matter.

The next step I have taken is to report them to the consumer affairs.

To all the past buyers if have modified your car here please take it to your mechanic as it could be unsafe and illegal to be driven on the road.

Sam, we have spent hours speaking to you and you have abused all staff members here. Even Zip money declined your refund request as you bought the wheels 12 months ago and have also sold the vehicle.. We can clearly see what you are trying to do. Best you sell the wheels privately as they were on your vehicle for 12 months and had no issue with them. Sad that you have resorted to this negative review as you are clearly trying to buck the system.Hey [Names Removed], Thank you so much for at least relying to me properly now, almost after 2 months to be exact and for the call I have received from you today at 12:31 pm, advising me that if I don't remove my review that you would take legal action against me. Also, I loved that way you called me a scammer and that I was working the system. I just want to let you know that I am a Legal studies student, so everything I do is according to the book. We will have so much fun in the court system. I hope that this process helps you to realise what you have done wrong. I am not scared at all. So, please don't try to threaten me. Hank, if you spent hours speaking to me regarding this matter then please provide the call records for the conversation with time and dates. Also, you better have you evidence with you at the tribunal hearing or I will be taking legal action against you for defamation and Harrasment. And guess what I have all of my conversation recorded with your business reps. As for Hanks comments about Zip Money, I have spoken to Zip money and the below email is what they have advised me; Nick (Zip) Jan 14, 17:16 AEDT Hi Sam, I understand the frustration with your claim. Unfortunately, I would need to advise you that your dispute would need to be resolved internally with Ozzy Tyres, as Zip is a third party in the relation to your purchase. Zip is only a payment provider in regard to your purchase, and we wouldn't be able to overturn the merchant’s advice given. If you would like to pursue external assistance you are well within your rights to. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Regards, Nicholas Customer Care To the consumers reading this; Yes, I have sold my car a few months ago due to an upgrade. Due to the Vic Roads procedures on vehicle standard check I had to conduct a RWC and that report revealed this issue existed with the wheels. And, I had to buy new wheels for my car to sell it. The wheels I have purchased from this business is relaxing in my storage cage. So, a question for everyone; Does this product fit for its purpose? Also, I had purchased the wheels on 26th not 25th February 2018 and i made a formal complaint on the 1st December 2018, as soon as a RWC was done. The next steps I have taken is to take this business to VCAT for a tribunal hearing in April. Thanks, SamI received a call today from Paula from Ozzy Tyres at 12:06 pm but I was not able to speak to her at that time, so I told her that I will call back. At 12:10pm I spoke to her and explained to her what the issue was and also explained to her with what has happened in the past with her employer Hussein, who calls himself Hank and his employees (Brad). She was very kind and professional throughout the call and was listening to me which was a a good sign that this “so called” business has a few people like her who know what their role involves. Once the call progressed, she told me that her employer has advised her that he will refund $500 and that I could keep the wheels, if I withdrew my complaint and didn't take further action against them. But I had denied to this proposition and have advised her that I will only accept if her employer will refund the total cost for the wheels, legal costs incurred and a letter stating that her employer will take the right precautions in the future with other customer, so that her employer does not repeat this illegal misconduct. But even after my proposition for some reason, she has denied to my claim and has advised that they will proceed with legal proceeding; which I am ok with. Also, she had asked me the below question before the end of the calling: Is it fair for her employer to return all the money incurred in this matter even though I had driven my car on the purchased wheels for 9 months? Then I asked her, If it was fair for her employer to sell me wheels which caused a big safety concern for me and the public around for 9 months? And, What would have happened to me and my family, if we were meet with an accident because of these wheel. Would he pay for all expenses incurred? and, Was it fair for him and his team to break the given Road Authorities (VicRoads and RMS) guidelines and Protocols? ( Guidelines are in place for us to follow and obey and to keep us safe.) We don't live in a third world country, we don't let these kinds of mistakes go very lightly.

Shocking processing.

Needed tyres fast, placed an order.
Was never made aware there was a process of verification required, therefore lost days in processing, was forced to settle for other tyres in town to get back on the road and Ozzy Tryes won’t refund full amount! I’ve lost days at work and now $400 from Ozzy Tyres for not submitting full refund.
Had the order processed like every other online store does I wouldn’t have had a problem.
Disappointing to be treated like this when I didn’t have a choice!!

Verification is for security and fraud process. Your tyres were available when ordered but sold out due to delays, sorry again. Please contact customerservice@ozzytyres.com.au so we can assist you.

False advertisement and 6mth wait

Purchased a full set of Stance 19’ rims, loved the look on my vz Ute went back for another 2 for spares. Purchased in early May but was told after the website confirmed there was available stock that no 19’ profile rims for the same ordered prior were available. Was pestered into purchasing another brand that had supposed similar look, refused and requested to source pair of same rims ordered. Waited 2mths and no notifications so called up the contact number attached to email; again was told nothing available and again pestered into change for similar style of another branded 19’ rim. Again declined and continued to request Stance rims to be ordered from their distributor, it has gotten to 6mths before again contacting them and this time after demanding the order be finalised or would refer matter to ACCC and ombudsman as to the false advertising and incurring fees and charges via credit company, was only refunded the amount for the rims. No further contact from Ozzy Tyres, poor customer service and don’t believe they were this poor at completing customer orders.

please send me your order number to look at and see what has happened, I cannot find a thing on this.Funny how you can’t find a thing, is the business that poorly run the books aren’t maintained well enough that you wait 3mths after the complaint is made on here yet 6mths of myself waiting on a pair of rims. Can’t stress enough the poor service, being told that would get them sent through from distributors but failed to tell me that line of rims were discontinued by manufacturer yet gladly held onto my money.

Unprofessional and unreliable

These guys have basically demanded and taken my deposit for a set of wheels I was after which they confirmed with me that they had stock and everything is good to go right before coming in for fitment. After coming to their store, they make me wait 1hour before telling me that they don’t have stock. I was fed with the most ridiculous lies and promises that weren’t met after a deposit was already taken. It took numerous follow ups (calls and emails) as well as the need to get fair trading NSW involved before my refund was processed. Their refund process is total nonsense and just a way for them to steal your money for as long as they can. If you don’t follow up on your refunds, you won’t be getting anything returned. Took them over 2 months to give me my money back when it was their stuff up to begin with. Until this day, no acknowledgement of their mistake or apologies were given.

Did not think a company this bad could exist. To sum up my experience, I can say that the staff (at least the ones I’ve dealt with at Hoxton Park) are INCOMPETENT, UNTRUSTWORTHY, UNPROFESSIONAL, and definitely UNRELIABLE. You will be fed with lies/nonsense stories, and have your time wasted by them. All they actually care about is landing your deposit, and then covering their own stuff ups with more of their nonsense. Out of my 2 visits to this store, I witnessed almost the exact same issue that 2 other customers had to go through. An ex supplier of Ozzytyres also telling me their experience with this bad company. Some of the other poor reviews seem to be 100% accurate - seems like Ozzytyres does not care about customer service.

My advice: DO NOT PLACE A DEPOSIT or any kind of payment until they physically have what you are requesting for and that you could see for yourself. Ask them exactly what their refund process is and when will you be entitled a refund. Have written communication that can be traced back to them to cover yourself.

what is your order number so i can look this up and contact you for a resolution and compensation. I cannot seem to find it...Thanks for noticing after 7-8 months, seems like you couldn't find it just like how you couldn't find my refund request and other orders from those who posted a negative review. I am glad that our deal didn't go through because the specs you (hussein) personally recommended and had assured me that it would be a good fitment wouldn't have been after all. Would have been too late for me if the wheels were supplied & fitted that day. The resolution was me getting a refund after countless and exhausting attempts of following up on my refund request and dealing with these excuses to delay the payment processing. There's no need for compensation as I personally didn't suffer from any loss of money at the end, although I did have my time wasted which can't be given back. The only thing I can ask for is for you to understand what real customer service is for the sake of other customers or give your job to someone else who does (there's no faith in a business if management/boss is the reason why these issues aren't getting resolved and potentially the cause of it). There was a time where I thought you guys were committing some kind of fraud because speaking to you personally as the boss of ozzy tyres, didn't get me far. Luckily things didn't escalate any further. Not sure if this attempt of yours to resolve my complaint after 7-8 months is legitimate as other reviewers are saying that you've been threatening them with legal actions if the review is not removed, but if you are legitimate, I appreciate the effort.

Buyers beware Contact your Lawyer first

Ordered a new rim a year ago they have stolen the $500 and have not supplied anything. Getting [name removed] to return phone call is impossible. Every time I call he is not there very convenient. They had me call one of there distributors in Melbourne and they are the same cant get them to reply. I have now contacted the ACCC and my bank as I paid by credit card. Bank says that is fraud and to contact police fraud squad. I should have done this months ago what a fool.

Poor service

I have used Ozzy Tyres a couple of times now. First time was great service. Second time very poor. Didn't send wheel nuts. Rang back three times over two months. Last time the person hung up on me. Still no wheel nuts. Hanging up on someone is very poor customer service. Talk about how to lose a customer.

Don't have stock. Don't have an idea. Retail gimmick.

Purchased wheel and tyre package online.
Needing tyres for the family.
'Eofys sale' went for wheel and tyre package.
Inflated retail prices before what seems to good to be true discounts. (35% off this instance)

Didn't have stock. Try ripping me off to pay more money for the equivalent tyres I already paid for.
Don't know sizing, then tried selling me completely different wheel. Trying to disguise it as the same.

If you read ' marks are there salesman
No ' are my replies

Get the phone call next day after order and pay
'Sorry, we don't have the rims in the size you ordered (16"). So we will upgrade for free to next size up (17")'

Ok, I researched that size for my vehicle. What tyres will I get.
' budget tyres'
But I paid extra for Upgrade tyres, what can I get now.
'We can do better tyres @ $400 dollars extra as the Toyo tyres you ordered aren't available in 17"
Ok well I will check your 17" tyres and let you know 23 which I like.
Found some I'd prefer, they are roughly the same price per tyre as the ones I paid for. At full detail (excluding the 35% off) they are $80 more then I paid. Can I pay extra 80 and have those.
' no, we would lose money, you can't have those'
But they are gruffly the same price?

' no your going off single tyre price, not package price '
Yes, I am. I paid extra for upgraded tyres, I would like tyres that are to that same value.

' you can have these tyres for 200 extra '
But they cost less then the ones I already paid for?

This went on over 8 phone calls.

I get a salesman as mine is not available. He says I can have the tyres I want, but won't be available till next week.
To easy, until next week comes and old salesman rings starting from scratch, demanding I didn't talk to anyone.

I am stressed out, confused and dealing with con artists. I ask for emails to be replied to, and do this in writing as I'm over the calls.

They email me with a 17" package that isn't even the rim I ordered asking for $200 more for cheaper tyres then I already bought.

Hi Luc, Thanks for your feedback. To be fair, we offered you an excellent deal by upgrading you from 16 inch to 17 inch at no cost. You have chosen to get upgraded tyres on this deal and we have emailed you evidence showing the online price difference for these tyres was $380 dollars and we offered that you only pay $200, which includes upgraded Wheels and Tyres. Our offer was only made to compensate you because we could not fulfil your original order, not that we are making more profit. In the end, you have chosen to receive full refund, which we have actioned immediately. Hope we could serve you better next time.False. Wheels you offered were bigger diameter. Not upgraded. And was told free of charge next size up because you didn't stock my purchase. The tyres you offered were a cheaper priced tyre than I already purchased. Not upgraded. The package price you offered, cost more than I paid in bigger size, yes. But was not an upgrade, was not the same wheel I ordered and the tyres were not equivalent let alone upgraded. You list everything as 'instock' to get the sale, then try change order with customer to what you do stock, and what suits you. End of story.At the end of the day, I was happy to pay more, to get what I wanted. But your guy made it impossible, and wouldn't let up on selling me what I didn't want. That's the biggest stress, even when I asked for options and prices I got nothing, no response. When he tried this 'upgraded' routine on me, I asked what was upgraded about them? He couldn't answer, and didn't even know what to say.

Rip off. Dodgy. Cheap not worth it.

Bought wheels/tyres had to fly overseas. Arrarrived wrong address. Refused to release.
Cancelled my order they charged me %25.
Wheels aren't even allow in Australia

Hi Giuseppe, Just to clarify, we have sent your order to our Bayswater store as per your instructions. However, you requested that someone else to collect this order on your behalf, which is something we could not attend to as it is against our policy and it for your own benefit. Please note that this is an Australian-wide retailer policy and should not justify cancelling your order. You could have always picked your order upon your return from overseas. Hope we could serve you better next time.

Waste of time and money!!!!

Purchased a set of Monsta Terrain Grippers just over year ago for $1,100 to go on my wife's Landrover Discovery. I can honestly say these are the worst tyres we have ever purchased! My wife has done 20k on them and they already need replacing, pretty pathetic performance for the money. I have had more life out of part warn tyres!

I contacted customer services at Ozy Tyres approximately 8 weeks ago and was told to send photo's, which I did. They replied saying I had to take it back to the retailer, which I did. The manager of the retail out let stated "Ozzy tyres could care less". I was asked to return a week later and leave the vehicle with the retail outlet so they could put it on the hoist and take pictures. I told them that I had already taken pictures and sent them to customer services so what was the point of more photos? I also put it to them that if "Ozzy tyres could care less" why waste yet more time and money getting the vehicle back to them to essentially repeat what I had done? Apparently, they wanted their own photos. I declined and said I would get back in contact with Ozzy Tyres who are the Australian distributors for Monsta.

I sent another email to customer services (or lack of) and have heard nothing.

My wife is a stay at home Mum and uses the vehicle to do the shopping and run the kids to playgroup once a week. They have done absolutely no off road work at all. We have 3 children under the age of 5 including a new born baby, and due to the lack of customer service from both Ozzy tyres and the retailer, she is driving in the middle of winter on wet roads on what I would call unroadworthy and unsafe tyres until we can get the money together for replacements. Thanks Ozzy tyres!

In my opinion the Monsta tyres we have been sold are not fit for purpose and the issue is with the wholesaler not the retailer. If you are looking for a solid set of 4x4 all terrain tyres avoid these at all costs, as I said I have had better life from part warn tyres at a quarter of the price.

Shame you cant upload photo's to this site, would love to upload photos of the tyres showing how little tread they have left!

Received item with damage

I purchased online and had it delivered.
Upon putting the wheels on my car i noticed paint chip on the rim (brand new wheels...)
Called up and told to email the photos over.

3 days later i got a response that just said
"the advice i have for you is to use touch up paint"

Are you kidding?
Fix the wheel. Customer service is awful.

EDIT - asked for more photos a few days ago. awaiting another reply.

1 Star is too generous

I have never encountered such an incompetent, mismanaged, and simply disgraceful company. They are nothing more than con-artists. Their customer service is non-existent, and put simple i wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy. Their refusal to communicate or accept blame for any issues resulted in me being forced to go to NSW Fair Trading, and only then did they finally attempt to resolve a situation, which to this day may still not be solved. I will include my full story below for those interested but whatever you do AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.

I initially went to their Hoxton Park store hoping to get a wheel and tyre package. I asked for a particular set of wheels in size 18x8, and was told the only size they had was 18x8.75. Weeks later i discovered that 18x8.75 was an illegal wheel size for my car, but when I called Ozzy to ask why their staff had recommended an illegal wheel which they then fit on my car they refused to even acknowledge any wrongdoing. I accepted that I should have been more aware of these laws but this was only the first instance of what turned into a 2 year battle with numerous problems that resulted in Fair Trading NSW getting involved.

Within a month of the wheels being put on, and after the original argument around the legality of the wheels, one of the wheels began to go flat. I couldn't notice any actual defects with the wheel but after numerous times putting air in it only for it to go flat in a matter of days i decided to take the car back to the Hoxton Park store (a 45 minute drive each way) to see if they could do anything. I was told there was nothing wrong with the wheel and that there was no reason for it to be going flat, however the problem persisted, after 2 more visits to the Hoxton Park store (both times being told there was no problem with the wheel) I asked for a refund or replacement, and this finally triggered a response as they agreed to take a more detailed look at the wheel. 2 days later i returned and they gave me the same wheel back and said it was fixed, yet surprisingly couldn't tell me what the actual problem was. Whatever they did seemed to work, as the wheel stopped going flat.

At this point I had hoped my experiences with Ozzy had concluded, however unfortunately the worst hadn't even started.

When the wheels were put on, the tyres they put on were size 215/25, well below any recommended size for 18x8.75 (an issue that again i accept i should've been more aware of at the time, but speaks to Ozzy's disregard for safety and quality, and a complete lack of duty of care) and as a result the wheels were overly exposed resulting in regular scratching and damage. Over time this eventually resulted in one of the rims cracking. I called Ozzy to order a replacement wheel, and gave the salesman on the phone my original invoice number ( to which he made a comment that he was surprised those wheels had been put on my car given the illegal size and ridiculously undersized tyres) and he organised a replacement wheel. For some reason they refused to ship the wheel to my address, and said i had to pick it up from the Hoxton Park store (again, a 45 minute drive each way). When i arrived at the Hoxton Park store on the agreed upon the date, the wheel was not there. After a few phone calls the employee at the store told me it was on its way and should arrive shortly. It arrived over an hour later. I then paid an additional amount to have the tyre stripped from the cracked rim and re-fitted on the new wheel, and then placed on my car. This was done and i left the store.

A few weeks later i noticed one of the nuts missing from that wheel, and upon further inspection was shocked to find that the replacement wheel that had been put on my car had not been safely attached, as the holes were too small to allow the nuts to lock on the entire way, which had obviously resulted in one of the nuts falling off. On top of this i then also noticed the replacement wheel was a different offset to the other 3 wheels still on the car.

I immediately took the wheel off the car and called Ozzy to ask for an explanation. When i called i was immediately placed on hold the moment i mentioned I was making a complaint. I was kept on hold for more than 10 minutes until someone finally answered, and once i briefly explained the situation they asked me to send them an email detailing the issues. I did this immediately.

Over 2 weeks had passed an i had not received a reply, and every time i called i was just put on hold for a ridiculous amount of time before hanging up. After 2 months of emails that received no reply, and explaining my situation to a new person every time i called only to be told someone would email me, I finally was put on the phone with someone by the name of [name removed], who was extremely apologetic about the whole situation, and promised me that she would read through all the details of the situation and message me with a reply the very next day. The next day i received an email from [name removed], offering me a solution that involved me purchasing a new wheel at a discount price, and suggesting that i simply keep the faulty wheel as a spare. I replied explaining that i did not accept that solution, and that the only logical outcome was a refund or exchange. I received no reply to my email and the following week i contacted NSW Fair Trading hoping they could help find a solution. When i explained my situation the the Fair Trading officer assigned to my case, he couldn't believe that they had refused to offer a refund or exchange, and told me he would contact them and explain my rights and hopefully find a solution.

2 weeks later he contacted me, and immediately commented on how shocking they were at replying to emails and phone calls, but assured me he had finally contacted them and that someone from Ozzy would contact me shortly to arrange a solution.

A week later i received a call from Ozzy asking me to bring the faulty wheel to the Hoxton Park store so they could assess it. I agreed and the following week i drove out with the wheel, only to be told that i was lying about the wheel not being safely put on the car, and that their company would never do such a thing. He offered to take the wheel back and make some changes to it to fix the offset issue, and make the holes larger so that the nuts could lock on properly (ironic given he had just argued i was lying about that situation). I regretfully accepted that offer, and when i returned a week later to collect the wheel and the offset issue is still very clear. At this point i have simply given up communicating with Ozzy and will begin taking legal action shortly to obtain a full refund for my entire purchase history with Ozzy Tyres.

For those that have had the time to read my experience, I hope it has convinced you to avoid Ozzy Tyres at all costs. I only wish i had read some of the other terrible reviews before i made my purchase. Any body who tells you they have had a positive experience with Ozzy have either never had to deal with their shocking customer service, or are simply too ignorant to see that they have been ripped off by this blatantly disgraceful company.

Jake, I thought this issue was resolved. You said you wanted the pcd holes redone as you were told they are unsafe. I told you that we cannot do anything about the offset and you said that was fine. Please do not go out of your way to defame the business and give only half the story. we have gone well beyond to keep you happy. I gave you my mobile number and said you can call at anytime if there is anything you wanted to talk about. It is obvious that you are getting misleading information from somebody. Once again please call so we can try and help you but you need to keep your share of the deal. I have messaged you today and hope you can call back and also remove this misleading review.I will not be removing the review, and i stand by every statement made in it. The pcd holes were re-done but this review speaks to my entire experience with your company, starting with illegal wheels being put on my car, and the horrible customer service I have received in the 2 years since my original purchase. I hope this review warns others about dealing with Ozzy Tyres. I have no intention of calling to discuss this as the only way I will be going back to your store would be to get a full refund on my purchases.

One of the worst car related experiences of my life.

On Tuesday 20th February at 4.30 pm, I delivered my car to Ozzy Tyres at 606 Princes Highway Rockdale for the supply, fit and balance of four Pirelli Tyres. I was asked to pay for the job prior to it being done and finished. I did so. When the job was finished I noticed that two of my wheels were damaged. I asked that the tyres be taken off and the old ones put back on. I asked for a refund of the fee of $1,590.00. this was refused. No offer of compensation or rectification was made. I was told that the boss would call me the next day. My car was driven off the hoist, the fitting station and office closed and I was left in the vacant car park with my damaged car. I was very upset and disappointed with the way this work had been done and at the treatment I had received. I telephoned the boss the next day who reprimanded me for my behavior the previous afternoon. Saying that it was unacceptable for me to make a fuss about the situation. I suggested that he should have called me, apologized and offered to repair the damage. He behaved so aggressively and threateningly that I am not willing to deal with him in anyway again. I took my car to LSR body repairs and got a quote for the repair to the two wheels of $500.00 exactly. This is the amount I am claiming from Ozzy Tyres. I have been in touch with The Office of Fair Trading who negotiated a settlement of $100 compensation. I am now trying to collect the $100.00 but no one will get back to me. Don't be sucked in by the apparent prices at this establishment. The staff and management really couldn't care less about their customers.

Roy, Sorry to hear of your disappointment. I remember you rang us here at head office when this happened at Rockdale. I rang them and asked firstly they told me how you disrespected them when speaking to them and secondly and most importantly the mark on the wheel was there prior and is a rough mark so it has come in contact with something. This was not done by our tyre machines. It is obvious you had not seen the mark or marks prior but it doesn't mean we had done them. The department of fair trading obviously can see what has happened. Please email customerservice@ozzytyres.com.au with your bank details to receive the compensation and include your contact number as i would like to speak to you directly and offer you additional support. Also include the confirmation of settlement. I hope you can remove this review and once again I am sorry for your experience.Never in a million years would I ever deal with you or your shocking organization again. My beautiful immaculate valuable vehicle was damaged by your lazy cowboys and it's nice to be able to warn people of what lies before them if they are silly enough to trust you with anything but a go cart. If I'd received an apology and a reasonable response from you none of this would have been published. Alas your approach was anything but reasonable. To all car owners: "Pay a few dollars more and get beautiful service, great care and expertise, polite attentive customer service and a great result" - somewhere other than Ozzie Tyres!

Online Scammers - Don't Buy From Them Online

Bought from them 31st Jan, money taken immediately. Called to follow up 2 days later as no communication or reply from their end.
Was told wheels are on there way... This is the start of them lieing to you, then it was holes need to be drilled, then it was holes were drilled wrong. Then it was wheels are on there way again... After waiting a few days and not hearing anything I asked to cancel order and request refund - as soon as you mention the word refund they either put you on hold forever or hang up on you.
No customer service or respect for other people and what situation ozzy tyres has put them through.
Since they never refunded or communicated with me my bank covered me and are chasing them for the money - could luck trying to ignore the banks ozzy tyres!

Biggest scam company in Australia

Ordered a set of gloss gold avid av06 wheels and tyres from these mugs. Apparently the staff member who picked my order either has sight issues or is deep into the spectrum because I was sent three wheels of the correct colour and one of the complete wrong colour. Not too big of an issue - they'll fix me up surely. Nope. After a month and a half going back and forth with emails and calls I am yet to receive a replacement wheel from these people. The customer service team is less intelligent than the picking team. Apparently because I ordered wheels online it's not their problem, even though their number is sprawled across the websites banner. They're rude, they're arrogant and they take no issue with blatantly scamming their customers. Will never be spending a cent with Ozzy Tyres again and I implore you to do the same.

Update:
Finally received my wheel replacement on 28/02/18 approx. 2 months since my initial request. Was only able to obtain my replacement due to getting in contact with seemingly the only competent and helpful employee of Ozzy Tyres. If I was to issue a rating on the employee specifically, it would be 5 stars, however the company as a whole WILL NOT help you AT ALL if you encounter any issues and are quite happy to turn you away.

Dodgy Sales Tactics or Incompetence?

Really disappointed. My story. Ordered type and wheel package on their site for a ford fg. Pretty common car. Get told they don’t have stock but they have this ‘other type’ of wheel they can do at the same price. No thanks I am picky and want what I ordered.

Week goes past. No word from the company.

I ring them to see what’s up, like hey when do I get my stuff? Simple things like that.

Nothing. Promises they will ring back with the information.

They never do. Nor do they reply to my emails.
When I do ring, I get the run-around of they have this ‘other tyre’ in stock for the same price and they will get back to me about my actual order. Every time I call.
But they never do. Basically with this company, once the money is in their pocket you the customer can get stuffed.

All I was asking for was an ETA for my order and this is close to 2 months after I paid. They can’t even give me an ETA.

So either this company doesn’t know how to manage inventory and shipping or they just wanted me to get the ‘other tyre’. I cancelled today after once again ringing them to ask about the ETA.

Honestly, do tires and rims just appear at their shops? How do they track their inventory? Or where they just trying to do the hard sell on me? Either way, you lost me and from reading your reviews I see others have had this issue too.

It's now two months since I ordered. They are still not refunding nor returning calls and have resorted to simply hanging up on me now. I have raised a complaint with the ACCC and my bank and even taken to emailing their CEO. I cannot stress, avoid this company!!!In the end, a total of two months. I only got my money back after raising a complaint with the ACCC and my bank. When I got my money back finally I rang a real tyre shop and got my car sorted out in 2 days.

Ozzy Tyres Fraudsters Plain And Simple

4 months on and still not right.

Dishonest, unprofessional and simply untrustworthy.

So I ordered my wheels in July and the only good thing was they were delivered quickly, that’s where it ends. Wrong Tyres fitted, 6 sets of lug bolts and nuts (the car needs lug bolts) later I’m still yet to receive the correctly ordered lug bolts.
3 of the wheel centers damaged due to poor packaging, these were replaced but it took 2 goes. They are clearly very unprofessional and poorly trained as they have supplied incorrect hub centers so the wheels don’t sit flush as they should and move around if you drive on them causing significant vibration. Buy at your own risk as customer service is non existent and the supposed customer service people you communicate with will blatantly lie to you.

Looks like it’s off to the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (Tribunal) for me to have the matter resolved.

Dishonest, scammers, did not deliver order FRAUD!

Bought a Tyre and wheel package off their website that was "in stock" got told 2 weeks after i bought it (i had to call up because no package arrived) that my rims are not in stock. Got told to wait 3 weeks for them or pick a different style (sales are really pushy for you to pick another style)

Kept getting told to wait 3 weeks every time i called or emailed, made up all sort of excuses why the stock didn't arrive (my favorite one was "the container got locked we have to re-order" LOL) asked for a refund but its as if the word refund doesn't appear in the vocabulary, as soon as i said the word the bloke on the phone said "they may have found my order let me check with the guys i'll give you a call later"

Got a call back from a sales person who seemed to just try to re-push the idea of changing my order - Common ozzytyres for the 50th time either send what i ordered or provide a refund it isn't that hard!

They will lie to you over the phone & treat you like a 7 year old but they're lies are so obvious, phone staff can't keep up with the lies. One staff member told me my package is delayed because the container arrived but didn't have my size of wheels. Called up a day later another staff member said the container never arrived! You can clearly tell each staff member is just making up stuff as they go.

After waiting 3 months for my wheels to arrive and hearing a range of wacky excuses I just gave up asking for a refund and reported fraud with my credit card and the bank refunded the money in under 2 weeks.

These guys don't think Australian consumer laws apply to them so you have to do it the hard way. I would avoid AT ALL COSTS do not be tempted by their prices and their website – it’s just not worth it.

If anyone is having trouble getting a refund, private message me.