Ozzy Tyres

Great Wheels

Found Ozzy Tyres on line. Went to store to check range. First choice no longer available so chose White GT with machine lip. Went back to Hoxton Park. Service great and wheels arranged for delivery. Only issue which prevented a 5 star rating was the wheel nuts supplied were wrong thread size unknown to me and When I put the first nut on whith rattle gun it damaged stud thread. Contacted shop and new nuts sent out express delivery. Same issue again wrong nuts supplied so had to drive to Shop and get correct ones. 2 days of mucking around, drive 100km and repair damaged stud. However the service was good and wheels are great.

Great communication

All done over Facebook message including finance, speedy delivery and all is well brad was very helpfully selecting wheels and ease of purchase

Thanks. Great to hear of your positive experience.

Best variety and best value

Online guided me, over the phone got me. Our Range Rover Velar had few options but their growing range prompted me to call to see what was out there, and Brad helped us make a choice.

Great to see we could be of assistance. Please email through some pics as we would love to see how it turned out. Thanks Rick.

New Wheels and tyres

Spoke to Brad and the purchase was transacted over the phone (Friday) then installed on the Saturday following by the team at Hoxton Park. Very happy with the product in terms of look and performance

Hey Alex, it's great to hear you're loving your new wheels and tyres. Take care, Team Ozzy.

Great customer service and wheels fuckinh look

It was really good dealing with brad from ozzy tyres
Helped me to get right and exact colour which i needed
And they look fab

Happy to hear your new wheels fit great and look just as good. Thanks for purchasing from Ozzy Tyres. Cheers!

Prices are great.

Want to say how happy i am with my new wheels Thanks Ozzy tyres. I ordered on Thursday and they were delivered on the following Thursday morning. Overall a very fast and efficient service company. Well done Ozzy Tyres

Thanks for the review Adam. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your Ozzy Tyres experience. Take care!

Great customer service

Good service. Good products. Very happy with the wheel and tyre package i received. I would use them again and i would recommend them to my friends and family. Cheers guys!

Hi Eugene , That is awesome news . Please email or Facebook us over some photos of your vehicle so we can see how it looks . It is great to hear that you are happy with the package cheers mate !.

Easy Purchase

Great service and sales team made buying wheels and tyres and easy process. Will definitely come back and purchase more wheels

thanks guys

Anthony , Thanks for the review mate ! .

Made my purchase online was quick and easy. Then received a call that my items where shipped. A+ pleasure to deal with. Great shipping time and quick response and helpful to provide tracking numbers.

James , Happy to be of any assistance . Thanks.

Customer Service is great but can be excellent

Ordered some tyres online and paid but later found out there wasn't any stock. Emailed Ozzy Tyres and was having back and forth emails with their customer service consultant with a surprisingly quick very good response time. I ultimately wanted a refund due to specific tyres not in stock. Was asked to call their 1300 number and greeted with somewhat monotone voice and semi-pleasant greeting but was directed to their Accounts department very efficiently.

Their accounts department was very efficient, cross-checking my order number as well as my credit card to ensure that I would get a refund. They explained it would take 2-3 business days to be credited to my card. I was emailed the refund receipt and ended the call.

I would recommend the Ozzy Tyres team have the website be updated and have real-time access to warehouse inventory (if possible) as well as customer service consultant on phones may need their phone greeting to change so it's seemingly more pleasant to interact with.

Other than that, it was a good experience. They didn't make any business but they didn't lose any business. I'm a happy customer even though tyres were unavailable.

4.5 stars, close to 5.

Great sales staff communication.

Sales staff were helpful after a problem of not having fitment for my vehicle on a particular style they directed me to other viable options and made it easy to come up with a solution.

Glad our team was able to assist and help find the perfect set for your car. Take care Ben! Team OzzyUNDERRATED WHEEL FOR MY VEHICLE COST ME AND ACCIDENT AND NO RESPONSIBILTY FROM THIS COMPANY. Despite this original comment since then I have had the wheels taken to other wheel and tyre companies who have told me the wheels are not suitable weight for my vehicle. I subsequently had an accident due to wheel flex I was told my REPUTABLE wheel dealers. When I asked to speak to a manager about this I was constantly told Someone would call me back and I was never once called back in the 4 time I called to ask for assistance to rectify the issue of UNDER RATED wheels for my vehicles GVM as issued by the department of transport. Service staff we both RUDE and DISMISSIVE and basically said it’s not their problem and someone will call me back which did NOT happen once. NEVER AGAIN WILL I DEAL WITH ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH OZZY TYRES. It was clear I was just given some wheels they had left over from a previous order and were DEFINITELY NOT RATED FOR MY VEHICLE. Beaurepairs, Jax tyres, Kmart tyre and auto as well as my local mechanic said the wheels were UNDER RATED FOR MY VEHICLE. I HAVE REGULARLY WARNED PEOPLE ABOUT BUYING FROM THESE DODGY SELLERS WHO HAVE NO CARE OR RESPONSIBILTY WHEN IT CAME TO ME HAVING A WHEEL FALL OFF MY CAR DUE TO WHEEL FLEX ON AN UNDER RATED WHEEL.

Was very good!

Ozzy tyres did very well. Order my wheel on a Monday and the next Monday they were at my door. Very happy with the product, fits and all items included. Nuts, hub rings etc.
They rang me and said that they didn't have my rims I ordered in stock but upgraded me free of charge and got them out the door ASAP.
Overall-very happy customer and I do recommend even though there may be quite a few bad reviews.

Well done ozzy..

Great service overall

Being in Victoria I generally wouldn't buy a product from another state, but the customer service was really easy and quick.

I was told it would be a next day delivery but after a no show I called Ozzy to ask what was happening, they told me that the wheels were on their way after a problem with the tyres and I would get them everything the next day, but I didn't.

After two more days of waiting I called the shipping company to get a tracking number but my name wasn't in the system so again, I called Ozzy to see what was happening. The boss took over my order from then and upgraded my tyres for free, he also said that he would send them out that night and I'd have them by Monday, being that this call happened on Thursday night.

The next afternoon I came home to see that everything was delivered early and in perfect condition. I'd like to thank Ozzy Tyres for responding so well to a small mistake and I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a new set of rims.

Hey Aaron, We thank you for your business and your honest review. We hope that you are totally happy with your product and if you need anything from us please do not hesitate to give us a call. - Ozzy Tyres

Ozzy tyres done well!

Easy to order and pay for good people to deal with
Wheels came quickly, fitted perfect
Makes any car look great!!

Hey Nick, Thanks again! We really appreciate your honest review, and your car looks great! If you need anything, let us know.

I went into ozzy tyres looking for new rims and tyres. The guys helped me pick out the ones I wanted and were helpful.
Whilst my car was up on the hoist getting the new rims fitted the guys found I had cracked brake rotors and recommended I get them replaced, they did a good deal for me and did good work.
Good service!

Shane, Thank you for visiting us and your business. We hope everything is going well with your new rims and that your brakes are working correctly. If you need anything further please do not hesitate to call or drop by. - Daniel | Ozzy Tyres

Awesome Tyres

Best price and service. Highly recommended. Would definitely come back in the future. I've always bought my tyres in OZZY tyres for a few years now.

Hey Alan, Thank you for your repeat business and loyalty. We hope to see you back here soon. -Daniel | Ozzy Tyres

Awesome !

Very good customer service although it's abit expensive

Hey NIcole, Thank you for your positive review. - Daniel | Ozzy Tyres

Right stuff

Good service , very polite and was very informative even though the prices are very expensive for the average guy to afford

Hey Damo, Thank you for your positive review. if you need anything further please let us know.

Great team

Guys are very professional
Any issues these guys go out if there way
Willing to make sure you leave the shop a happy customer

Hey Dan, Thank you for your business and positive review. If you need anything further please do not hesitate to give us a call or drop by - Daniel | Ozzy Tyres

Love my set of wheels

Very informative and professional.
Called to confirm the time and date.
Squeezed me in at short notice.
Staff were friendly at all times

Hey Adrian, Thank you for your business and positive review. if you need anything or have any questions, you know where to find us :) - Daniel | Ozzy Tyres

Hello, can I trade in my wheels for new ones or do you know what can I do with mines? Thanks!
Not sure if they accept trade ins. Best bet is to get the new rims on your car and sell the original ones privately, like I did. Cheers :)Thanks

You sold me the WRONG tyres eg load rating for my ute! Why will you not replace them for free? This was Ozzy tyres mistake, Not mine! My insurance is now void!!!! Please explain?!!!!!!!
Good luck with that . They won't do anything after a sale nor do they have respect for their customers . I am now in the process of waiting for a hearing schedule as I am taking them to VCAT. I would suggest you do the sameI agree with jordyn! I myself have tyres with an incorrect load rating,not to mention I didn't even get the tyres I paid for,was overcharged,lied to and recieved a new wheel with a flat tyre.I can't even put the wheels on my car because of the flat tyre that doesn't seal around the rim properly and now I have to take the matter up with fair trading. I sent numerous emails with no response.clearly these guys do not care about there customers! absolutely Appalling !!Looks like that's what i'm going to have to do.

why was I charged 400 for the shipping when you guys clearly said that its free shipping Australia wide? it actually shows on your wedsite as well ....FREE SHIPPING
Because they are rip-off merchantsRead bad reviews...self explanatory; Hey Jenela Please refer to the below link, for all shipping details or email John@Ozzytyres.com.au http://www.ozzytyres.com.au/free-shipping-option/ Regards, Ozzy Tyres

Similar listings