Ozzy Tyres

Awesome customer service and selection of wheels.

Easiest wheel and tyre package I've ever purchased. Found the style of wheels and tyres I wanted for my Golf GTI online, I rang the guys at Hoxton Park and they ordered them for me and fitted them the next morning. Customer service is great and excellent selection of wheels.

Store LocationHoxton Park
Great !!

Great price,great service

Sit back,relax and know you are in good hands when you visit Waza and the boys at Hoxton Park Ozzy tyres.Guys really know their stuff as we went through many Pro-drag tyre/wheel combinations to fit my BRZ(Brembo brake calipers/wheel arch clearance were a hassle to work around)but they got it done and the results were spectacular.Couldnt recommend them any higher.What are you waiting for?!

Thanks Keith, we do our best to over service all customers and give the ultimate experience.

Great wheel and tyre package.

Ordered a wheel and tyre package online from Perth and got it delivered within a week.

Each time I called Ozzy with an enquiry or request for update I got a satisfactory reply.

Wheels and tyres came packaged well and with all accessories.

The courier was also very helpful and polite.

Overall a positive experience. Thanks Ozzy Tyres.

Great to hear and proud that we over delivered. Enjoy your wheels.

Great Customer Service from Ozzy Tyres

After initial issues with Package purchased, customer service jumped through hoops to help sort my situation.
Thanks to Jess for all your communication and sorting.

I have no hesitation in recommending Ozzy Tyres ...Awesome Wheels and Packages.

Thanks Jimmy !

TOP SERVICE, GREAT RIMS & TYRES

Thank you for your great service. Easy to talk to, very friendly stuff, helped me out picking the right rims & tyres for my hilux. Job was done in an hour and turned out nicer than I expected. I will be recommending to my mates.

Thanks and appreciate your feedback and support.

I bought the best wheels that I have seen.

So happy to quickly and easily find and get fitted the wheels of my dreams. I couldn’t be happier with the service from Alex Ben & the team. Really appreciate their work & help to get what I wanted.

Thanks much appreciated.. Enjoy

Quick with my tyres

Went on line and ordered two tyres on 26th boxing day and a call today to tell me my tyres are at the store for pickup on the 2nd January very happy with Ozzy tyres. Sound like the fellow having troubles should get a life.

thanks... enjoy

Thanks Ozzy Tyres Canberra

Wanted a couple of new tyres and checked online for prices. Ozzy tyres had a sale on but the tyres I wanted weren't in stock so appeared I would need to opt for a more expensive option. No problem, I was offered the more expensive tyres at the lower price - happy customer. Thanks Ozzy Tyres Canberra.

Great to see you are happy

Waza and the boys!!

Great service with a free red bull! Easy to talk to and awesome job on the ranger!! 'Quote' best looking ranger we have seen in a long time thanks for the new wheels and tyers boys so stoked with them and thanks for fitting them late Saturday afternoon!

Thanks ! Enjoy

Great customer services

I placed orders online and the tyres were ready in 3 business days. Fast delivery!! Great customer services when I visited the store. They provided reasonable prices! Excellent work!

Amazing service and even better deal

From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave you are made to feel so welcome and at home. I rang up a different tyre place in Silverwater Sydney that does Wheel & Tyre package deals too about a week ago but the staff was short fused, "knew better", and wasn't willing to accommodate my needs but then I found Ozzy Tyre online. Not only did they give me the perfect product and tended to my every need but they also did it at a price that can't be beaten. They even threw in free lock nuts and a free tv that was only available when you go through the online process. They kept me up to date every step of the way and with free ice cold bottled water or some red bull while you wait, time flied and was worth every second I had to wait. Big shout out to a awesome group of guys!!!! Thanks again!!

good we delivered on your expectationsgreat to hear!

Perfect wheel for a Japan inspired Mazda 2

This is the 3rd time I’ve bought wheels and tyres from Ozzy, I keep coming back because the prices are exceptional, the wheels are the highest quality and the service is quick and quality. I was after a wide fit Japanese style wheel for a new Mazda 2. It’s been fitted with coilovers and just needed something wide to give it an aggressive stance. After a detailed and helpful phone conversation with Wazza I was locked in to some 17 x 8” Avid 1 AV-56 wheels in bronze stretched with 205 Kumho tyres for $1650! The guys fit me in the next day and now the Mazda 2 is mean. I couldn’t be happier with the look and feel of these new wheels and tyres they give the 2 a perfect amount of Japanese nostalgia. Thanks for the help lads!

great to hearWe are happy for you !! enjoy

Great Customer Service

OzzyTyres were professional and helpful thought the whole process. When the wheel package I had ordered online was out of stock I was contacted and they happily organised another wheel package for the same price. Will definitely be using them again in the future and I highly recommend them to everyone I know.

thanks

Awesome packages!!!!

Delt with ben and the owner at Bayswater ozzy tyres! Honestly cant fault there work and customer skills. The BEST tyre and wheel packages going around by far. Cant beat the price and quality.
Thanks guys I'll be back for sure!
Ash

great to hear

so easy

purchased package online with no problems, very easy process- wazza was great to deal with. Wheels/tyres package was delivered 2 days later. Very happy. Will definitely use them again

thanks

Third Time Lucky!!

This is the third set of wheels and tyres I have purchased from Ozzy Tyres and the third time I have been extremely satisfied with the end result. No fuss No Hassle. They didn't have my vehicle listed on the search engine since it is a new production model. One phone call to Ozzy and these guys had me sorted out in a hot minute. Suggested the wheels for a 2018 Toyota C-HR and left me to it. Purchased the Hussla Royalty in 18" Matte black to go on a Hornet Yellow C-HR. Online purchase and bang.....three days later they were here.....IN PERTH!!! They say things happen in three's.........Well they certainly do. I can't speak highly enough of the professionalism and expert advice I have received over the years of doing business with Ozzy Tyres. Oh and Price????? Well let's just say Yeah!!

Ultimate transformation

These guys are easy to deal with. Transformed my brand new Ranger into a real head turner. Will most definitely get more things done from Ozzy tyres and recommend this experience to all my mates.

Perfect

I have got all wheels and tyres from hoxland park store. Fully satisfied with price, service, quality. Highly recommended. 5 stars

Stoked with my Ranger FX4

Pretty damn chuffed with the look of my Ranger FX4 since the lads at OzzyTyres Bayswater. Alex took the time to ensure I achieved the look I was after choosing from an excellent selection of rims/tyres etc. Did a package deal & with a great price, had it all done within 1 week.
If you're looking to update or seek expert advise, I defo. recommend these guys.:)

Great service and communication

Made a purchase online, used the 16 month interest free, after a week was advised the tyres were out of stock and would I be prepared to wait another week or take the mud warrior instead, was happy to wait, instead they sent 285's instead at no extra cost that same day, took 3 days to FNQ, fast shipping, everything was packed well and nothing was missing, fitment went without any issues, very happy with the quality of the wheels and tyres, Nathan kept me up to date with emails and phone call, thanks Zee and the guys, very happy hassle free purchase.

Great to hear of your experience. Thanks for your kind words and we hold our heads up high proud to deliver the best experience.

Hello, can I trade in my wheels for new ones or do you know what can I do with mines? Thanks!
Not sure if they accept trade ins. Best bet is to get the new rims on your car and sell the original ones privately, like I did. Cheers :)Thanks

You sold me the WRONG tyres eg load rating for my ute! Why will you not replace them for free? This was Ozzy tyres mistake, Not mine! My insurance is now void!!!! Please explain?!!!!!!!
Good luck with that . They won't do anything after a sale nor do they have respect for their customers . I am now in the process of waiting for a hearing schedule as I am taking them to VCAT. I would suggest you do the sameI agree with jordyn! I myself have tyres with an incorrect load rating,not to mention I didn't even get the tyres I paid for,was overcharged,lied to and recieved a new wheel with a flat tyre.I can't even put the wheels on my car because of the flat tyre that doesn't seal around the rim properly and now I have to take the matter up with fair trading. I sent numerous emails with no response.clearly these guys do not care about there customers! absolutely Appalling !!Looks like that's what i'm going to have to do.

why was I charged 400 for the shipping when you guys clearly said that its free shipping Australia wide? it actually shows on your wedsite as well ....FREE SHIPPING
Because they are rip-off merchantsRead bad reviews...self explanatory; Hey Jenela Please refer to the below link, for all shipping details or email John@Ozzytyres.com.au http://www.ozzytyres.com.au/free-shipping-option/ Regards, Ozzy Tyres

Similar listings