P&O Pacific Dawn Questions & Answers

180 questions from our users

Raymond T.

Raymond T.asked

Hello,

I am booked on the Matt McLauchlan Battlefield cruise In late August, and I am wondering if the Pacific Dawn has 4G or 5G for the internet?

Ray

TanyaK

TanyaKasked

P&O Pacific Dawn

How does the meal time work is there set times for each cabin I mean is there say 2 seating times ?

Sandie Dek W.asked

P&O Pacific Dawn

I would like to know the price list for alchol drinks & cocktails please

RD

Cocktails are mostly $13 with some at $17. If you google Pacific Dawn Drinks prices there are photos out there of some of the menus as I don’t know all the prices and when you have a drinks package as long as it’s $13 and below it’s covered on the package except coffee.

Sandie Dek W.

Thank you so much could you also tell me what price a beer is & spirit drinks thank you

char-m
char-m

Carona beer $9.00 4 pines $8.50 Great northern I thin was $8.50

Sandie Dek W.asked

P&O Pacific Dawn

Can i see a price list for alchol & coctails please

Roza

Rozaasked

P&O Pacific Dawn

Anyone know if the sea is rough in December on the Pacific Dawn 8 day Melbourne to Hobart cruise. Thanks

Michelle Bourdot

Michelle Bourdotasked

P&O Pacific Dawn

What and are there any theme nights on the Dawn leaving Brisbane to Port Douglas 1st August 2020 ?

Dean L.

Dean L.asked

P&O Pacific Dawn

Were can you smoke on Pacific dawn

RD

There is a designated smoking area on the lido deck.

rita l

rita lasked

Are inside cabins on deck 6 quiet

Dot. C
Dot. C

We were on deck 9. We found the cabin to be good as I am a very light sleeper and i slept quite well

swtsuz21

swtsuz21asked

P&O Pacific Dawn

Is a room at the end of the corridor right under the bridge quiet or noisy?

Susan Thorne

Susan Thorneasked

P&O Pacific Dawn

We are going on a 4night cruise from Southampton in dec can we get a drinks package ?

Mike

Mikeasked

P&O Pacific Dawn

What brand of bottled water is on the Pacific Dawn?

Hadenough
Hadenough

Hi Mike no idea

Mercyfen
Mercyfen

Went on the explorer so no idea

Marls

Marlsasked

P&O Pacific Dawn

Is water, fruit juice, tea and coffee complimentary with all meals. Breakfast, Lunch, Tea

Tino
Tino

Yes. Machine coffee though

Smiles

Smilesasked

P&O Pacific Dawn

How much for a Jack Daniels and Coke? I can only find pricing on beer, wine and special cocktails. What’s the average for a spirit like vodka and rum and a simple mixer like sofa or dry? Thanks in advance

Roderick Collier

Roderick Collierasked

does p&o grant any credit to Australian Veterans thank you

jetsetter
jetsetter

Yes they do. Depends on the length of the cruise how much you get per cabin as onboard credit

Bee K.asked

P&O Pacific Dawn

Is the cruise really as bad as The comments above ?

Lois Purdon
Lois Purdon

Some people are never happy . We have just been on this ship for two weeks . I went to the pantry early and thoroughly enjoyed my breakfast in peace. The cereals and fruit were great as was the lass serving it. I chose not to have the grainy bread toasted , peanut butter .Yay . “ Grahlyne” gave me a weeks supply . A holiday is what you make it . The room stewards were absolutely delightful and l hugged them after they doubled the underlay to avoid my bursitis killing me. Nothing was too much trouble . Okay it’s an old ship but the entertainment was the best we have ever experienced. The captain very personable and his cocktail party was lovely . He introduced his staff in such a warm way . We loved our holiday . Have an open mind and don’t expect five star . Great value for money .

Bee K.

Thank you I was kinda thinking you can't please everyone all the time . . . I appreciate your post
We are super excited as we have never done anything like this before. Happy Days

Peggy Foster

Pacific Dawn holds about 1500

Jackie

Jackieasked

P&O Pacific Dawn

How do u buy the drink package in "cruise control" P&O

Morgan M.
Morgan M.

You can only purchase them if there are less than 80 (I think) days until you sail. Once you hit that date, you can just add the drunk package to your cart and pay via credit card.

Judith O.

Judith O.asked

P&O Pacific Dawn

Can I order coffee in the morning in my room

Amanda

Amandaasked

P&O Pacific Dawn

We are traveling on the dawn for the first time is the alcohol drinks package worth it? Soft drink package worth it also?
What size shampoo/conditioner sunscreen bottles, panadol/nufoen in a bottle etc allowed to be

joanne k.