P&O Pacific Eden

P&O Pacific Eden Questions & Answers

69 questions from our users

Stan

Stanasked

Can i take soft drinks and water ?

Ann
Ann

12 cans (only cans) of soda drinks per person packed loosely in your carry on. (no slabs) NO alcohol - it will be taken from you and you can collect it when you disembark

Rachel G.

Rachel G.asked

If you are just travelling in south australian waters on a four day cruise do you need to fill out a prescription medical form or can you just bring your medication on board in a pill box?

Tony

Fine to just take on board in a pill box.

Jane C.

Jane C.asked

Do they have Strongbow cider and west end draught beer on the pacific eden?

Anna  kyriacou

Anna kyriacouasked

On board is it coke or pepsi?

Coke

Greg

Gregasked

Do passengers have access to a Laundry on the pacific eden?

Skids
Skids

Self serve laundry on most decks, they charge. You can get them to do it but it costs a lot.

Des

Desasked

Ciggies on board yes/no and how much ??

CLAUDIO

25 bucks a packet if you go to noumea or port vila pick up a carton there for about 35 to 50 bucks

Lovelyleanne

Lovelyleanneasked

I am desperately trying to find out how much and Johnny walker Red and Coke would cost on the Pacific Eden?
Also how much smokes are?
THanks

aub.Kent
aub.Kent

I don't know but it would be too much as they are out to get as much as they can . I did not buy duty free

Shell
Shell

Can't help you - we don't smoke and only drink wine moderately.

about 9 bucks smokes 25 buck s apacket buy em in port vila or noumea

Cheryl H

Cheryl Hasked

Does anyone know what mocktails they have on the eden going in 12 days? thanks

hawat
hawat

On the Pacific Dawn they have Watermelon, Passionfruit and a third one (I forgot). Taste nice and refreshing and are included in the premium drinks package. I think service would be the same across the AUS fleet.

Colin R

Colin Rasked

Hi. Looking at pacofic eden po. What time does the casino close? Eg can you still get a drink after 1am. Thanks

solon miltiadou
solon miltiadou

Make sure you get your winnings from the casino a day before you leave the ship because if you don't they told me i have to wait six months to get it.

Susie

Susieasked

Is the alchohol drinks package available for the 4 day moreton island cruise?

Jules
Jules

I don’t know. Individual drinks are ridiculously expensive.

nic
nic

No only 7 day or longer, P&O drinks packages are no longer unlimited like all other cruise lines !!

Julie

Julieasked

Hi lm just wondering about the price of smokes and can you buy tobacco?

Lexi

Pretty sure you can't buy tobacco, smokes on the other hand available at some bars. Do price compare on them though. You can buy a duty free carton on board if the cruise goes international. Use them and any more than 1 pkt left spread through suitcases. Never had a problem.

Jody E

Jody Easked

What sort of power adapter do I take?

Australian plugs

Sheza2353

Sheza2353asked

Do I need to feel worried, this will be my first time on a cruise on pacific Eden for 4 days to Moreton Island, reading many mixed reviews, can someone highlight me, on what this trip is like.

Pete

have you been yet?.....if not happy to answer any questions I can about the boat

Leanne D

Leanne Dasked

Hi i am going on the comedy ceuise which goes from cairns to willis island back to cairns on pacific eden just wondering how much 20 pock of smokes are and also how much is it for spirit drinks with coke?

Lexi

Depending on what quality spirit, but generally most spirits were $9 a nip, $2.75/can soft drink. So $11.75/drink. Although what I do is buy 1 can of mixer which usually does me 4 drinks of spirits and you know how fresh it is. I do it this way so they don't drown the spirit, you must get ice when ordering a nip, 1-2 cubes is minimum so it's not a shot. You can take soft drinks onboard, 10-12/ passenger. Must be loose in a plastic bag. The smokes Q, I usually buy a carton either before we go or if run out, onboard. Cheaper than single pkt.

Mel

Melasked

Can anyone tell me if they have been on a wait list with P and O Australia and actually received a email confirmation that they have been able to go. My problem is they might tell me 2 days in advance not sure what to do.

Beardog

Beardogasked

Are there coffee making facilities in the cabins with an ocean view?

Rossco
Rossco

No,not that I know of,but you can get a coffee from the Pantry or the cafe's and take it to your cabin if so inclined

Judith
Judith

No, need to go to pantry.

Rod

Rodasked

Has anyone stayed on deck 4? we are wondering about the amount of engine noise on deck 4? Is it right along the deck or just at the back? Thanks

Pete

have you been yet, I have just come back......I was in 4223 and it didn't bother me. No worse than road noise in many hotels

Elzi

Elziasked

Is there juice available with breakfast?

Tom
Tom

Yes there is apple and orange

diane
diane

Powdered juice.dont expect fresh juice lol

Kate C

Kate Casked

Is the pool and spa heated?

WenBri
WenBri

Spa yes, pool no. People were swimming in the pool while we were up in Vanuatu as it was hot and humid.

Elvis Fan
Elvis Fan

I can't answer this question as we were on the boat in winter in the seas off the NSW southern coast.

Lyn

Lynasked

Im on the Eden in a couple of weeks just a 4 night around sydney can you buy cigarettes onboard if so how much? thank you

jazz