P&O Pacific Eden

P&O Pacific Eden (page 2 of 6)

• Trip Length7.5 days (4)
  • Booked Through:

Elvis Cruise

Tuscanoosh

Tuscanoosh

Absolute Rubbish

Dirty bathroom, yellow sheets and towels, smelly and that’s just for starters. Most facilities closed. Only one dining option. Too many cues, rubbish food. Pacific crap. Feel completely ripped off. Floating nursing home.

Elvis Fan

Elvis FanSydney

Elvis Cruise

P and O are to congratulated on how they managed the extremely difficult situation of the Pacific Eden arriving late into Sydney due to dreadful weather and rough seas. They provided shuttle buses to move us around the city and kept us well informed via email. Once on board we had a ball. Brilliant entertainment. The most comfortable bed. Choice of food. We were delayed leaving until the following day due to weather conditions but the show went on as normal. We would definitely travel with P and O again.

Fred Fish

Fred Fish

Awesome trip

The weather for the 10 days was great which always helps. The boarding process was easy and fast. The room was clean well set out and had everything we expected. The vessel layout and amenities were great and the best we have been on. The staff were awesome and very helpful. We were lucky to get a deal with the drink package for $50 per day which was very good value. We find the variety and quality of the food was amazing considering being on a boat, ( with the Pantry, Waterfront, Angelos & Dragon Lady all included in the price) All the people in our group enjoyed the shows and find this trip to be very good value for money.

Fantastic

Took my elderly mother on a cruise, getting into the bath to shower was a problem, but in all we had a great time, entertainment was great. Would not hesitate to recommend a great cruise, a great ship, enjoy, cant wait to go again.

am going again....;)

woods

Excellent Hospitality..wish U travel again with my family..

We travelled P&O Pacific Eden cruise on 13 April with 5 families..we were in 4124...Cabin...we enjoyed each and every moment.Hospatality was excellent..Kids enjoyed a lot...Room services was fantastic..coming to food..Deserts was super..still we missing slot..only a small concern..is we couldn't have much options for Vegetearian people...Other food courts have plenty options for Non Vegetearian..so I wish to change and have some more dishes for Vegetearians...Happy Happy..One of my best journey now..

Dianne

Dianne

Best cruise so far!!!

I love the Eden. But have been I'll for over a week since disembarking.

I am curious, if any fellow cruislings got a flu like virus from the recent food and wine cruise on the Eden? When I got to my suite, the toilet hadn't been cleaned from previous passengers. I didn't make a complaint as I know how hard the staff work. And it was probably an oversight. But I have been severely ill for over a week. My sister was hospitalised and quarantined about 4 months ago. With the same virus, after being on the eden. Which makes me wonder. Is there something being skipped in the hygiene practices when cleaning. Or perhaps something in the airflow system. I truly love the Eden, its staff and crew. I just want to inform the company. So it can be reviewed. I sail again in June. And am looking forward to it.

Pacific hell

Lisa H

Lisa H

Cheap in price and quality

lily

lily

Awful customer service

Sara

Sara

Entertainment crew were fantastic!!!!

The whole of 2 back-to-back cruises, spanning PNG, Soloman Islands, Hamilton Island and Sydney were wonderful. It was the entertainment crew who made our cruise so memorable. We had fun onboard every day! Surely they do get tired some time? NOT this lot! Their infectious smiles and attitudes on our cruises Oct 24th 2016 to Nov 6th 2016 ensured we will book again. Thank you all

ling

lingSydney, NSW

Top Cruise To Tasmania

Did a 6 night cruise from Sydney to Tasmania return on Dec 1 2017. It was a very enjoyable cruise.

We are not new to cruising so we could compare and it was as nice if not better than the previous 3 we had done. Staff were great, entertainment good (apart from some shows that we saw on previous cruises). In general the bars and lounges were ok.

Food was good in all restaurants although things could be a bit bland in the pantry. Also some food was not keep warm enough in the pantry.

Best part was the fantastic crew, thank you to them.

Hope to travel again on the Pacific Eden.

bin

bin

Further to previous review

To help the stewards out we stripped the beds on the morning of disembarkation and the dirty stained pillows made me want to vomit. I took photos that I will be forwarding to P&O.

Dale

Dale

Best cruise vanauta

Awesome ship, mega amounts off awesome food,room cleaned twice a day,and the islands are amazing in Vanuatu.we went to five different islands on our ten day cruise.never a dull moment.

cabin 6074 what a delight????

i hate p o

i hate p omelbourne

Absolutely woeful

Frazzled

FrazzledMEDOWIE

Shocking Experience!!!

Nat

Nat

Avoid the floating toilet Bogan Bonkship!