P&O Cruises

P&O Cruises (page 3 of 71)

Pacific Dawn, Pacific Jewel, Pacific Sun, etc...

3.0

1,402 reviews
  • Trip Length7.119 days (67)
  • Booked Through
  • Entertainment
  • Rooms
  • Food
  • Staff

Money grabbing

Absolutely horrible company. Their crew are lovely. But massively underpaid. Everything on the cruise is overpriced and they will save money wherever they can. Especially at the expense of their passengers. I will never give a cent of my money to this terrible company again.

Tanya

TanyaPeel, WA

Enjoyed through and through!

Came back from a New Caledonia cruise, fantastic! The food, comfort, entertainment - everything was top notch! It is true we did not visit the two scheduled islands due to weather and a medical emergency (drunken passenger's fall), but it was beyond the crew's control.

Disappointed

Worst cruise

It's what you make it!

Christine R

Christine RAU

Probably not a good idea to show me an offer on MY FACEBOOK that I can't have

Booked a few weeks ago and now they're showing me that my cruise now comes with a drinks package. You might no want to show this in MY FACEBOOK FEED if I am not eligible because I already booked. Thanks for nothing guys!

Pennie

PennieIllawarra, NSW

First n last cruise

We only made 1 out of 3 stops nothing to do on board staff in spa are to busy to even serve u really disappointed in this cruise cost me a small fortune for nothing

Re: drink packages

What a joke, $80 a day extra for drinks. With 4 children, what would you like them to drink all day??? The extra cost is rediculous. You just lost $22 000 in a family booking, lucky for us we read the fine print.

RaefromGoldie

P & O Shame on You

Jo

JoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never, ever again

If I could give no stars I would. I will never travel P&O again and we don’t even set sail until next week. This company has no interest in helping or trying to accommodate their passengers. I have an elderly mother that requires a walk in shower. Would not upgrade would not consider a room change to help. So at point now if something happens to my mother and she hurts herself I will take legal action.

Amazing

My family and i had the best time ever!! Staff were 5 star, food could have been better sometimes but was always another option to try other food. The entertainment staff blew us away! what talent!! have now been on 2 p&o cruises and have booked our 3rd! best way to travel.

Chris B.

Chris B.Litchfield, NT

Old and tired.

Nexusunprofessional

NexusunprofessionalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't give credit card authority.

Cruised with them to Loyalty Islands. Didn't get to the last Island. Apparently it happens often. 3 days of repeat nothingness. After returning and all room accounts settled, 4 days later debited accounr $49, nothing purchased and the customer line don't know why, "said take it up with your bank". Unprofessional stealing!

Danie

DanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time cruisers

Our trip started from Brisbane to Airlee beach on 9 August in and ended on 14 August 2019. Our cabin was perfect and close to the lifts. The food was excellent at all the venues. The cherry on top was the entertainment and the 4 organisers. Names starting with Co and Ca and Mj and Ge. I really enjoyed their humor and love for people. Thank you P&O.

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never use the hairdresser

went To day spa to have hair coloured and cut - he absolutely butchered my hair. Complained the next day after washing and styling myself. Apologetic and asked if I wanted him to fix it. No thanks after what he did. Manager never contacted me. Sent an email when I arrived home and offered $250 in compensation. It has never arrived even after sending 2 more messages. They don’t care at all. Never again. Also told no charge to go to Iririki Island to go snorkeling, when we arrived on the Island we were out of pocket around $70.00. Dosn’t cost the staff anything so that is why they tell you to go there as they get kick backs over there.

Colin M

Colin MBurpengary

Not as good as expected.

Never Again

LMCL
LMCL

And now they are blaming me saying I cancelled it because I did not accept being put on a wait list and there isn't a balcony cabin available, there was I HAD IT!! Guess they just want to sell it for more money