P&O Cruises

P&O Cruises (page 4 of 71)

Pacific Dawn, Pacific Jewel, Pacific Sun, etc...
3.0 from 1,402 reviews · View Details

3.0

1,402 reviews
  • Trip Length7.119 days (67)
  • Booked Through
  • Entertainment
  • Rooms
  • Food
  • Staff

Rue

RueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Paying for water

Upon looking into booking a cruise with p&o I discovered that you have to have a drinks package even for water.
I think this is disgraceful and wrong to charge for this, and for this reason I would never book with this company before even looking into any thing else.
Why don’t they add this to the cost of the cruise instead of making an essential item an extra.
Disgraceful
I have cruised with Carnival, water and soft drink was included in the booking price, alcohol obviously extra.

Pissedoff

PissedoffIllawarra, NSW

cruise to hell

Staff Great , Food total crap pig food , Over crowded , Totally RUDE passengers . Children very polite and well mannered , Drunks boat I mean drunks cruising . never will we cruise again finished.

JC33

JC33Sydney, NSW

Overall a good group holiday

Good comfortable cabin- balcony. Level 9 balc opening smaller than level 10. Comfortable bed and wonderful Tommy stewards. Restaurants, bars staff friendly too. Cocktails all very sweet with minimal alcohol. Shows good. Entertainers all great. Food can be dry, overcooked and a bit bland. Desserts look fake with red and green colouring used a lot . Lots of areas to sit quietly if wanted. Adults only area and gym . Info talks generally income generating. In school holidays cruises are not good value.

Jordy

Brainless

Yvonne T.

Yvonne T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Never again

This was my third cruise and we made it 14 day one out to Tonga, Fiji, Vanuatu, Noumea. The quality of the food in the Waterfront restaurant has certainly gone down hill and we where not the only ones to note this. The breakfast menu stayed the same for 2 weeks. If you wanted to eat in the Pantry you had to time it right just to get seating. I have never seen so many wheelie walkers and walking sticks in my life it was like being in a nursing home. Will I cruise again probably not, I guess its just not for everyone.

Had a great time on the Bounty Cruise 15 to 29th June, 2019

We had the best room steward with Thamel and Dion cabin 8174, our dining room stewards Cecep and Rachel were wonderful, special mention to Daenielle, Annabel, Maddy, Annie Lizzing and Tina.
Everything was great, Louie was the best sports co-ordinator, great personality.
We had a wonderful time thank you.

Never again

All ok till on board 18-24 June cruise to Hobart. The ship smelt of sewerage (?) most of the time-very bad!! Food choices in buffet limited..always basically the same and hardly any vegetables... I have food issues and found it difficult to get a decent meal .one night I was told there was no entre for me. Never been on a cruise where some shows had to be paid for- so didn't see those. Also not a lot of choice for entertainment unfortunately..that was my last cruise with P&O- very disappointed .

Gillian

GillianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best holiday

Best holiday, great food great service especially Ivan waterfront restaurant, comfortable beds great entertainment very relaxing but fun as well. Love the rooms easy embankment on and off salt restaurant was awesome. My 5th cruise with p@0

Julie Chambers

Julie ChambersIllawarra, NSW

Really bad smell for days

Joanna R

Joanna RSouth Australia

Discrimination against under 18 yo

Wouldn't give us 20 min to get from delayed flight

Totally inflexible!!!! They don't give "A crap"
Extra cost to fly from NZ to Fiji & Accommodation, and not even the "gesture" of an onboard Restaurant Voucher.....considering P&O have saved on 3 Nights Food and Servicing of Room.

mariac

mariacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never again.

Booked through an agent and was okay but the experience on the Jewel wasn't good. Crew was good but food and entertainment was nothing to boast about. It was about money. Won't go on P&O ever again

Rwilson

RwilsonHobart, TAS

BAD. Please read.

Chris

ChrisCanberra 2600, ACT

10 day’s on a leaky boat

Find out how P&O Cruises compares to other Cruises

WASTE of money, time, holiday

Sofia

SofiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loved everything but there is something suspicious about them.

We went from Sydney to Vanuatu. The staff were smiley and friendly and we made friends with the bedroom cleaners! Dining in board go a bit repetitious though it was fine dining every night! I loved everything but when we went to see the land diving, Mum asked the residence how much they got paid and if it was the real tradition time to do land diving, the people told us they didn’t get much for it and it wasn’t the traditional time. They said when ever a cruise came they planned something because it was the only money they would make for a while.

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Double billed us, still trying to get through to someone.

Jess

They have corrected the mistake.

Toilets badly need work

Traveled from Auckland around Fiji and Tonga. Food just great, service impeccable staff the best. But toilets very unsafe because they kept blocking. The poor staff. Someone will get sick.

Les T

Les TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst holiday ever

Cabin, cabin staff and good water pressure in shower, a couple of good shows were the only positives on this 4 day cruise to Whitsundays. The ship is old and tired, food disgusting in the pantry, very difficult to find a seat and tables not cleared, queued for everything. Very rude and unfriendly passengers. Went On the Explorer last year and it was a great experience.